Hey all,

I realize I just made that announcement about PMing everyone for posts weekly but just being bluntly honest here, I'm really tired out. This RP has been a lot more effort than I initially planned and it feels like trying to keep it alive is way more energy than I should be expending on it.

So for anyone who wants to actively continue this rp, please reply here saying so. I will take all the people who did this by Friday, 23 June, and create a new plot line / course of action (and possibly even a new private thread for us) in place of all the characters who would no longer be involved. If nobody replies, then I will keep posting in the IC if someone is waiting on one of my characters, but I won't be bugging anyone for replies ever, so the thread most likely will quietly die from inactivity if its recent history is anything to go by.
And if everyone replies, then maybe we can all laugh about this later.

Additionally, I have stopped actively recruiting people for the rp (as of today).

A lot of this is my fault. I've made like a billion missteps GMing this and I apologize for that. I've tried to change and improve but at this point it feels like I spend more time bugging people to post than actually posting. I don't like doing that and I'm sure people who aren't too interested in continuing would prefer to quietly drop the rp.

It's been a fun run and I'm thankful to everyone who played and helped me learn to GM through this experience. I'll do 1x1s if anyone's interested in that.
I may remake this rp in the future, but I'm really too tired of the concept right now to pull a total reset of it at the current time.

If you want to run something based on this concept, feel free to "steal" the idea. I hope you're successful! Maybe I can join? xP

I've learned a lot through this experience and will try to not make the same mistakes in other RPs I try to GM. Thank you everyone who has played, enjoyed the RP concept, and/or stuck with me through all of my fumbling.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT 23 June: I've PMed the people for the new rp. Consider this RP now inactive.
No longer accepting new members, but will respond in the [original] IC thread if others still post there.

Last edited:
Headphone Jack OOC Chat

Last edited:
The OOC chat is the rest of this thread. There's no way to link to "the last page" of a thread, so navigate there yourself or just hit reply anywhere and start talking! =)
[btn=modb|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/ic-headphone-jack.155016/|self]IC Thread[/btn] [btn=modb|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/headphone-jack.155013/#post-3297187|self]Extended Information[/btn] [btn=modb|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/headphone-jack-player-driven-wiki.157944/|self]Player-Driven Wiki[/btn]​

BEGIN THE OOC/RECRUIT THREAD HERE WOO

(and I'm done reserving posts)

EDIT: Help advertise Headphone Jack?

Put a banner in your sig![/hr]

Last edited:
So... Shall I submit my character sheet again, or is the pm enough?

@Nim The PM's enough, sorry I haven't posted it yet. Was going to do that last, after the lore posts and IC thread gets finished. Which should be later today hopefully.

Reactions: Nim
@Obsessive Compulsive @CasketCase @Phi Chisym @djinnamon @Oryu

vwMin.gif

Please give me your character profile sheets if you have them ready! The IC thread isn't done JUST yet, I gotta make my post (which will for sure be done today), then I need @Chatoyante to post her intro post for rachel. Then we should be good to go!

If you read the clan threads, there aren't really any notable changes. The character sheet form was modified slightly and there's a cool map now. If you haven't read the clan threads, no need, this thread now covers absolutely everything. Scroll up to the Table of Contents or just go to the first page of this thread to see all the info.

@Nim
I added your profile sheet to the list. =)

EDIT: I made my opening post. Just waiting on Chatoyante / Rachel now. She said it should be up by tomorrow morning. So we'll be getting this started really soon!

EDIT2: Rachel's bio is in the Elec section. I'm going to bed, and Chatoyante said she'd post tonight/early tomorrow morning, which will probably be while I'm still sleeping.

So I went ahead and put in the thread move request and removed all the text saying the IC thread's closed.
If you check the IC thread and see Chatoyante / Rachel has posted, you can go ahead and post in there if you've given me your character sheet already.

Excited to see what everyone comes up with. =)

Last edited:
This is shaping up very interestingly.
Did not think the characters would meet up so soon. xP

I've been kind of stalling on replying to give more time for new people to join. But I should have a post up by monday if nobody does.

@Lost-and-Bewildered

I can't exactly speak as a GM of the roleplay, but I'm pretty sure there are still spots open. You can look at the several pages wide roster to see :)

But you should contact @Vardoger to make sure, or wait for his reponse. Either way, sheets are needed to be sent to him through PM to be approved, so yeah :P

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Lost-and-Bewildered

I can't exactly speak as a GM of the roleplay, but I'm pretty sure there are still spots open. You can look at the several pages wide roster to see :)

But you should contact @Vardoger to make sure, or wait for his reponse. Either way, sheets are needed to be sent to him through PM to be approved, so yeah :P
Thanks I'll contact them and ask!

@Lost-and-Bewildered yep we're always accepting new people! Just no NuMetals at this time. Currently there's 3 Nus and only 1 Elec! o:

@Chatoyante the person I was telling you about who had some really cool elec characters had to drop out due to rl stuff. =(

I said I'd have a post by monday. It's gonna be like, an hour away from tuesday by the time I post it, probably. (Eastern Time)

Posting interest in this.

You don't have to post interest. The RP already started. Join us! =]
Yes, I just have a lot more reading to do in regards to the RP. XP

@djinnamon what made you think it was shitty before?