Harvest Moon: Moonrise Valley [Signups & OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rithas @Strawberry275 @DANAsaur @EternalInfinity

If any of you guys want pre-existing relationships with Sam or Pru, let me know. Sam likes books so he might know Alexis from the library, and I can see Pru getting along well with Clover.
Yeah, if he stops by the library a fair bit (there's a children's section if that's somewhere he'd take Lulu) then they probably at least chat casually so...3 diamonds maybe? I think I can see them getting on okay as friends.

If he does bring Lulu to the library with him sometimes then it might have even reached the point where he's okay leaving her there for an hour or two with Alexis watching her? Though I know he's not really short on babysitters so that's up to you.

Reactions: Astaroth
Yeah, if he stops by the library a fair bit (there's a children's section if that's somewhere he'd take Lulu) then they probably at least chat casually so...3 diamonds maybe? I think I can see them getting on okay as friends.

If he does bring Lulu to the library with him sometimes then it might have even reached the point where he's okay leaving her there for an hour or two with Alexis watching her? Though I know he's not really short on babysitters so that's up to you.
More than likely it'll be kaleb or fawn that would bring lulu to the library. I'm thinking Kaleb before he went away, since I believe Kaleb and Alexis get along pretty well.

Well Fawn and Kaleb both have jobs and Sam does have a lot of work to do, so if he and Alexis get on well he might leave her there now and then. Not often though because he's very overprotective. XD

Or what Vio said. I think Sam and Alexis are still somewhat friendly though.

Reactions: Strawberry275
Shade would likely be friends with fawn and kaleb but I think he would be very inclined to be social with Alexis :)
Lol that's a challenge. Then again she'd definitely admire his hard-working attitude and his personality and stuff so if he was persistent about trying to talk to her then they could be at three diamonds by now? I don't think she'd hang out with him or try to approach him if anyone else was with him but she'd be just fine talking to him/spending time together alone. I didn't get a chance to mention it in her form but she's actually kinda scared of large animals so with him being a rancher that probably has some potential if she gets terrorised by a loose cow or something and he steps in xD

More than likely it'll be kaleb or fawn that would bring lulu to the library. I'm thinking Kaleb before he went away, since I believe Kaleb and Alexis get along pretty well.
Yeah, her and Kaleb have a few things in common so I could see them being friends as well. Fawn is definitely too intense for her though. I don't think they'd dislike each other, but...they're so different their only interactions are probably just full of awkward politeness xD

Reactions: Esmeray
Lol that's a challenge. Then again she'd definitely admire his hard-working attitude and his personality and stuff so if he was persistent about trying to talk to her then they could be at three diamonds by now? I don't think she'd hang out with him or try to approach him if anyone else was with him but she'd be just fine talking to him/spending time together alone. I didn't get a chance to mention it in her form but she's actually kinda scared of large animals so with him being a rancher that probably has some potential if she gets terrorised by a loose cow or something and he steps in xD
Lol maybe he could help to get her over her fear? How about I make him an avid lover of books? :P that could make for a good means of conversation

Also I realize the intro says winter is 3 1/2 seasons away but IC it's only 1 season away. I figured it's more realistic to do one season. It'd take too long to get to the eternal winter and with it closer they'd be harder pressed to sort things out.

Yeah, her and Kaleb have a few things in common so I could see them being friends as well. Fawn is definitely too intense for her though. I don't think they'd dislike each other, but...they're so different their only interactions are probably just full of awkward politeness xD

Do you want her and Kaleb at three or four stars then? The only thing I'm thinking of right now is that he doesn't actually read books in fact Kaleb doesn't really have any hobbies or interests other than his work.....except wood sculpting, but like even then its still related to his work. Kaleb doesn't really have much going for him, so I'm hoping some of the other characters will help him with that. XD

Where you wanna go with that?
I can see Ryan being amused by Fawn. Liking her general personality. If not trying to get everything cheaper when He's in the grocer's.

@Strawberry275

While I can see Ryan and Alexis being friends in the future. Perhaps they don't know eachother much due to just not talking really. I dunno

It feels so weird because my character is the stranger in the village and I can't say who might become a friend for him. Than again Kaleb might be a possibility because Fabrice needs wood for his work and Fawn because... she is simply Fawn. Another possibility is Alexis because she moved also from a big city in the search of a quieter place but Fabrice won't have to many chances to visit the library. But in the end I will see who come close to him and maybe somebody will bump in him.

can see Ryan being amused by Fawn. Liking her general personality. If not trying to get everything cheaper when He's in the grocer's.

Hahaha, sure why not. Fawn think Ryan trying to swindle her at the grocers is funny. Since they have a G-card you can sign up for and get deals on their items each week. XD

It feels so weird because my character is the stranger in the village and I can't say who might become a friend for him. Than again Kaleb might be a possibility because Fabrice needs wood for his work and Fawn because... she is simply Fawn. Another possibility is Alexis because she moved also from a big city in the search of a quieter place but Fabrice won't have to many chances to visit the library. But in the end I will see who come close to him and maybe somebody will bump in him.

Yeah, I can see Kaleb and Fabrice getting to know each other through their professions.

Lol maybe he could help to get her over her fear? How about I make him an avid lover of books? :P that could make for a good means of conversation

That'd be cute, yeah ^^ Even if he didn't like books just making the effort to try and talk to her would be enough to get her to start opening up to him, but I guess it'd be something to talk about :P Come to think of it she might actually either already have one or two hearts for him or get them when he helps with her fear of animals, but I don't think she'd actually try and pursue him simply 'cause she wouldn't feel like she stood a chance compared to the other girls in the village.

Reactions: Soulserenity20
Do you want her and Kaleb at three or four stars then? The only thing I'm thinking of right now is that he doesn't actually read books in fact Kaleb doesn't really have any hobbies or interests other than his work.....except wood sculpting, but like even then its still related to his work. Kaleb doesn't really have much going for him, so I'm hoping some of the other characters will help him with that. XD

Dunno…I guess it'd be good for her to have someone at four stars XD As for him not having interests she might try and get him into books, but it's not like they need to like the same things to be friends. It could just be "another quiet person!" or something. We can work something out.

I can see Ryan being amused by Fawn. Liking her general personality. If not trying to get everything cheaper when He's in the grocer's.

@Strawberry275

While I can see Ryan and Alexis being friends in the future. Perhaps they don't know eachother much due to just not talking really. I dunno

That sounds about right. If they end up talking during the RP we can see how things progress.

I think Ryder and Fawn may have some sort of a rocky friendship at the start due to Fawn's dislike of fish and that she may not approve of Ryder's hobby because of it. But who knows, Ryder might be able to convince Fawn that not all fish and fish based foods aren't all a bad experience if she gives him a chance with it.

The others i'll need to look in to more before I can give my opinions.

I think Ryder and Fawn may have some sort of a rocky friendship at the start due to Fawn's dislike of fish and that she may not approve of Ryder's hobby because of it. But who knows, Ryder might be able to convince Fawn that not all fish and fish based foods aren't all a bad experience if she gives him a chance with it.

The others i'll need to look in to more before I can give my opinions.

Well see, she likes Ryder, just not fish. When she was younger she had salmon and it made her really ill. She woke up in the middle of the might puking and hasn't been able to eat fish since then. The smell alone will make her feel sick.

So I can see why it'd be a rocky start, if he smells like fish and she gave him a disgusted look. Probably over a big misunderstanding until Kaleb or Herself elaborates on why and apologizes to him.

Dunno…I guess it'd be good for her to have someone at four stars XD As for him not having interests she might try and get him into books, but it's not like they need to like the same things to be friends. It could just be "another quiet person!" or something. We can work something out.

Maybe because of that, Alexius feels more inclined to talk to him. Kind of a "kindred spirits" type of deal. How old was she again? They could have gone to school together and maybe built up their relationship there.

Well see, she likes Ryder, just not fish. When she was younger she had salmon and it made her really ill. She woke up in the middle of the might puking and hasn't been able to eat fish since then. The smell alone will make her feel sick.

So I can see why it'd be a rocky start, if he smells like fish and she gave him a disgusted look. Probably over a big misunderstanding until Kaleb or Herself elaborates on why and apologizes to him.
Yeah, I wasn't expecting for Fawn to hate-hate Ryder at first. but he'll leave a bad impression on her the first time because of as you mentioned, the smell of fish on him from the store that'll give Fawn bad memories of salmon. But yeah, i'm sure they'll get along quite nicely.

Also, I was thinking of having Ryder and Alexis know each other a bit because Ryder would sometimes visit the library in order to read up on some books regarding fishing in order to get closer to catching this so called legendary fish and Alexis could've talked to him a few times about it while he was there.

Reactions: Esmeray
Also, I was thinking of having Ryder and Alexis know each other a bit because Ryder would sometimes visit the library in order to read up on some books regarding fishing in order to get closer to catching this so called legendary fish and Alexis could've talked to him a few times about it while he was there.
Yeah, that'd work. If he told her what he was trying to find out she'd probably try to help him with his research, since if it's a legendary fish it'd probably feature more in local history and folklore books rather than just general fishing guides. So do you think they'd be friends or acquaintances?

Status
Not open for further replies.