Harvest Moon: Moonrise Valley [Signups & OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because of that, Alexius feels more inclined to talk to him. Kind of a "kindred spirits" type of deal. How old was she again? They could have gone to school together and maybe built up their relationship there.
23, so yeah they could've gone to school together before him and Fawn moved to Moonrise Valley. Unless they kept in touch I'm not sure how well they'd remember being friends back then though, depending on how old Kaleb was when he moved.

ATTENTION!!!!

Hi! Sorry if I startled ya'll with the attention sign. I just wanna make sure you guys read my relationship proposals since I can't tag people using my phone. Anyway, here it is:

SoulSerenity20
I think Skye and Clover should be friends. They can bond through their love for cats and since Clover has Mingming, I just thought Skye helped with the cat's training.

As for Shade, I think they should be acquaintances first since Clover is a friend of Skye. They can bond through their love for nature.. I don't know... What do you think? >_<

Rithas
Ryan and Clover.. I think they should be acquaintances. He's most likely in the inn and Clover rarely goes there soooo...what do you think?

Vio
Fawn and Clover will be acquaintances. As you said before, Fawn doesn't like Clover but they could be civil towards each other. Oh, and Clover might or might not be dense about Fawn's hatred..especially when it comes to Sam >:)

As for Kaleb and Clover, I don't know. I'm okay with Kaleb but I don't know what their relationship will be.

Astaroth
Sam and Clover SHALL be friends or like family xD Since Clover is a botanist, I figured that they know each other way waaaaaay back. Clover finds him irritable yet adorable at the same time. She also admires how protective he is to his daughter, just like how she's protective of her cat. Clover could deliver or give plants to Sam for medicinal purposes. Oh, and can Clover be fond of Lulu? Btw, Clover secretly likes Sam (two hearts) but doesn't show it too much since she's scared of getting rejected. >_<

Prudence will be like family to Clover. Clover finds her as her big sister who will protect her at all costs. Besides, Clover's really lonely and she needed someone to look out for her xD

Strawberry275
Alexis and Clover will be acquaintances. They could be friends eventually but they should be acquaintances first hahaha Clover often visits the library for research but rarely talks to Alexis because Clover's always busy and Alexis is bad at talking with people sooooooo... Yeah, acquaintances xD

Frey
Fabrice and Clover will be strangers towards each other. He just moved but I feel like they can soon be friends. They can bond over their love for nature and maybe walk around the forest for fun. Who knows? Maybe Clover will fall in love with him xD

EnternalInfinity
Ryder and Clover will be acquaintances. I don't see how they can be friends since Clover is always in the mountains and Ryder is in sea but we'll see. They can be friends eventually.

OF COURSE THESE RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT SET IN STONE. IT CAN BE CHANGED SO I'M OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS AND PROPOSALS. Anyway, thank you for reading this. Have a good day~

ATTENTION!!!!

Hi! Sorry if I startled ya'll with the attention sign. I just wanna make sure you guys read my relationship proposals since I can't tag people using my phone. Anyway, here it is:

SoulSerenity20
I think Skye and Clover should be friends. They can bond through their love for cats and since Clover has Mingming, I just thought Skye helped with the cat's training.

As for Shade, I think they should be acquaintances first since Clover is a friend of Skye. They can bond through their love for nature.. I don't know... What do you think? >_<

Rithas
Ryan and Clover.. I think they should be acquaintances. He's most likely in the inn and Clover rarely goes there soooo...what do you think?

Vio
Fawn and Clover will be acquaintances. As you said before, Fawn doesn't like Clover but they could be civil towards each other. Oh, and Clover might or might not be dense about Fawn's hatred..especially when it comes to Sam >:)

As for Kaleb and Clover, I don't know. I'm okay with Kaleb but I don't know what their relationship will be.

Astaroth
Sam and Clover SHALL be friends or like family xD Since Clover is a botanist, I figured that they know each other way waaaaaay back. Clover finds him irritable yet adorable at the same time. She also admires how protective he is to his daughter, just like how she's protective of her cat. Clover could deliver or give plants to Sam for medicinal purposes. Oh, and can Clover be fond of Lulu? Btw, Clover secretly likes Sam (two hearts) but doesn't show it too much since she's scared of getting rejected. >_<

Prudence will be like family to Clover. Clover finds her as her big sister who will protect her at all costs. Besides, Clover's really lonely and she needed someone to look out for her xD

Strawberry275
Alexis and Clover will be acquaintances. They could be friends eventually but they should be acquaintances first hahaha Clover often visits the library for research but rarely talks to Alexis because Clover's always busy and Alexis is bad at talking with people sooooooo... Yeah, acquaintances xD

Frey
Fabrice and Clover will be strangers towards each other. He just moved but I feel like they can soon be friends. They can bond over their love for nature and maybe walk around the forest for fun. Who knows? Maybe Clover will fall in love with him xD

EnternalInfinity
Ryder and Clover will be acquaintances. I don't see how they can be friends since Clover is always in the mountains and Ryder is in sea but we'll see. They can be friends eventually.

OF COURSE THESE RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT SET IN STONE. IT CAN BE CHANGED SO I'M OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS AND PROPOSALS. Anyway, thank you for reading this. Have a good day~

Oh, GAME ON! I've never had a love rival in rp before, this shit is gonna be good! I don't think Fawn is going to be much of a rival since she is to self-defeating, but she's not going to hide her disdain for it either. Eventually she might just give up and begrudgingly step aside or start helping her.

I just day dreamed that Fawn and Lulu baked a whole bunch of cookies and brought them to the clinic for Sam and the Patients, and when she leaves with lulu she finds Clover the holding a tuberware full of these special herb cookies she made. She's looking quite defeated since Fawn already gave him cookies. Fawn then rolls her eyes and says "Don't be such a baby, and give it to him. He'll still take them you know, and yours are probably special compared to mine. Besides I hate when food is wasted." And she begrudgingly looks away and leaves with Lulu. XD

Oh this is going to be sooooo good! So much drama and rivalry! I love it <3

I imagine the two of them arriving at Sam's office at the same time and just faking it to be friends for the sake of Sam and Lulu. Clover will be like grinding leaves on a mortar and pestle so hard it will break xD Or maybe the one of them begging for Lulu to give more attention to her than the other hahaha

Oh this is going to be sooooo good! So much drama and rivalry! I love it <3

I imagine the two of them arriving at Sam's office at the same time and just faking it to be friends for the sake of Sam and Lulu. Clover will be like grinding leaves on a mortar and pestle so hard it will break xD Or maybe the one of them begging for Lulu to give more attention to her than the other hahaha
Uhm, I mean Fawn will try but I think Sam has known Fawn long enough to tell when she is lying or hiding something from him due to her mental health. When Fawn lies or is an awkward situation she will fiddle with and/or adjust her pony tail, and twirl hair around her finger. *shrugs*

Fawn wouldn't do that to Lulu. Fawn would never ever subject Lulu to what her own parents put her through. I don't think Clover is the type to do something like that, but if you want to you can. xD

That was some nice spit balling though! I feel bad for some of the guys, Sam's getting all the attention lol

23, so yeah they could've gone to school together before him and Fawn moved to Moonrise Valley. Unless they kept in touch I'm not sure how well they'd remember being friends back then though, depending on how old Kaleb was when he moved.
Who moved first? Alexius or Kaleb? I think it would have been Kaleb.

Who moved first? Alexius or Kaleb? I think it would have been Kaleb.
Definitely Kaleb, since Alexis only came to town maybe three years ago at the most.

Okay, here is what Alexis's current relationships look like. ^^ If there's anything anyone disagrees with just let me know and I'll fix it.

Shade ♦♦♦♥♥
Skye ♦♦
Sam ♦♦♦
Prudence ♦♦
Fawn ♦♦
Kaleb ♦♦♦♦
Ryder ♦♦♦
Clover ♦♦
Fabrice ♦ (@Frey Like you said, I think they'd get on okay so when they properly meet we can see if things progress)
Ryan ♦♦

....I'm not sure how to feel about her having literally no female friends but I guess it makes sense xD When we hit the next season or possibly the one after I'll probably make an additional character with a more sociable personality.

Last edited:
@Strawberry275

Well I suppose that since Ryder can be a bit talkative sometimes, i'm sure he and Alexis might've gotten along fine sometime during the following month she took over the library, Ryder also does try he best to take care of people's things since they are very valuable and is restrained in his manners, even if Alexis is bad with people. I'm fine with either one, but i'm totally fine with them being friends if you think so.

@Strawberry275

Well I suppose that since Ryder can be a bit talkative sometimes, i'm sure he and Alexis might've gotten along fine sometime during the following month she took over the library, Ryder also does try he best to take care of people's things since they are very valuable and is restrained in his manners, even if Alexis is bad with people. I'm fine with either one, but i'm totally fine with them being friends if you think so.
She's fine with people who are talkative, she just can't fill the silence herself very well xD In that case they'd probably work as friends, especially since she spends some of her free time at the beach anyway.

She's fine with people who are talkative, she just can't fill the silence herself very well xD In that case they'd probably work as friends, especially since she spends some of her free time at the beach anyway.
Works for me. Friends it is. Now I need to try to finish Ryder's relationship and post in the IC for SoulSerenity before today ends lol.

Reactions: Strawberry275
Okay, so once everyone sorts out their relationships I do need it to be submitted in an organized list :3 Please. Just the names of everyone and how many diamonds or hearts for each other character. Make sure it's clear so it can be as easy for me as possible. I ask this because I'm actually pretty overwhelmed right now heh. :3 School and life and such.

@Vio @DANAsaur

Lol what is happening.

Okay, I'm down with the love triangle idea. Should be fun!

I actually like the idea that Clover maybe has had feelings for Sam for a long time, maybe since he moved to town even. Since she traveled with her father as a kid, maybe she was in town for a while when he first moved to Moonrise Valley? She would have been 11 and he'd have been 16, so it would make sense if she got a crush but he wasn't interested at all. And then of course Sam met Lulu's mother and had Lulu.

I'm looking forward to finding out what happens between Sam, Fawn, and Clover. :]

Also yes, Clover and Pru being best friends works really well.

...Pru has no friends but Clover. XD Does anyone else want to plot something with Pru?

Last edited:
I guess this is just a rambled asking on relationships before I post the list.

@Soulserenity20

I suppose Ryan and Skye would be two stars. Due to neither really having reason to interacting with eachother. Or maybe Ryan comes down to collect goods since his Inn is "Local produces only". And maybe their friends?

Maybe Ryan and Shade are friends, due to him spending some of his free time hanging out in the Inn. Ryan probably hangs out with him in the Inn to not do work.

@Frey

Definitely strangers

@DANAsaur

I think Ryan and Clover would be friends. They have similar likes and such. Then again, they don't have much reason to come across. But I feel like Ryan does wanders the town a lot. Perhaps he just likes the smell of flowers *shrugs*

@Astaroth

Again, Ryan and Pru perhaps don't get along. With her wanting things to run smoothly and people to work hard. And Ryan...just not. Then again, perhaps the two are friends anyway, even if she is constantly trying to get him to work hard.

Ryan and Sam, well I dunno. I really don't :P

@EternalInfinity

Ryder and Ryan are maybe friends. I can see the two get along, but I dunno if the two would talk a lot. Perhaps Ryan collects fish for inn who knows.

Pretty sure the rest I've gotten already.

Last edited:
So after a bit of thinking and discussing, here it my character relationship sheet right now:

Skye ♦♦♦
Shade ♦♦
Alexis ♦♦♦
Sam ♦♦
Prudence ♦♦
Fawn ♦♦
Kaleb ♦♦
Clover ♦♦
Fabrice ♦
Ryan ♦♦

Since Ryder rarely goes out from the beach, he doesn't see many people to talk to, the only ones he considers friends are Skye (who visits him at the beach daily during her walks) and Alexis (who helps him out at the library from time to time and visits the beach while he is fishing or just running the store). So he won't have any other friends other than those two, but if anyone still want to form friendships, i'm open for adding maybe one more friend to Ryder, other than that. This may be it.

(Well since Rithas posted before I did, i'll have to get back to his post first, but feel free to give opinions about your character and Ryder's relationship if you haven't already.)

Also no hearts. Ryder is hard to get for the ladies. You gotta try your best to get his attention.

@Rithas

I can see Pru and Ryan possibly just being the kind of friends who seem like they hate each other. She definitely goes out of her way to get on his case, I think, which might mean that she cares. Let's go with Acquaintances for now and see how that goes IC.

I don't really think Sam and Ryan have much in common at all or much reason to be more than Acquaintances.

Also, oops, how the hell did I tag Strawberry instead of Dana? Weird. Fixed that now.

I'm not feeling well so I'll try to post later in the week.

@EternalInfinity

Ryder and Ryan are maybe friends. I can see the two get along, but I dunno if the two would talk a lot. Perhaps Ryan collects fish for inn who knows.

Pretty sure the rest I've gotten already.

I"m not sure what kind of inn sells fish to customers unless it's a fish themed inn. The only thing that would make sense in that situation is if Ryan also runs a small restaurant inside of the inn and makes food from the fish he bought from Ryder to make sure he doesn't run low on supplies or Ryan enjoys cooking fish for himself. I still think they may be acquaintances, but not far off from being friends depending on how many times Ryan visited Ryder for fish assuming he does run a restaurant in the inn or enjoys eating fish. Or maybe Ryan is secretly in a gang where they they must destory all the fishes in the world.

But yeah. Still thinking about them being acquaintances unless you have another idea that could work better.

Status
Not open for further replies.