Harvest Moon: Moonrise Valley [Signups & OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it uh. Too late to join possibly? I glanced over the ooc chat and yet to read the IC but I wanted to ask before possibly hyping myself up too much.

Either way cool story, i'll be reading.

WELCOME ABOARD. ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)

Woo!

I kinda feel out of place being the only teen of this whole roleplay.

Oh well that has to be true if it is coming from the Professional Tit-Calmer.

Holding you responsible if I do get bit. >:C

Reference Image:
Picture
He has a coat that is galaxy patterned, with normal dark blue jeans while also having black combat boots.

Name: Kerr Levadin

Home: A small ramshackle shack at the base of the mountain, messily hidden by planted trees and bushes
Picture

Personality in 5 words: Focused, Determined, Insecure, Possessive, antisocial

Dislikes: Big events, Failing, Giving things away (For free), Judgement

History: Kerr was a Inventor from birth, his father was one to always make something to improve something else, or to try something new. Usually doesn't end up in messes, and/or trips to the hospital, one did put his father into the hospital and it ended up taking him. Kerr took up his love of inventing and of improving things, and he already made some interesting things that don't manage to hurt people.

Family/Relationships: Mother is in another land, and no relationships have followed him, new in town.

Shade:♦
Skye:♦
Alexis:♦
Sam:♦
Prudence:♦
Fawn:♦
Kaleb:♦
Ryder:♦
Clover:♦
Fabrice:♦
Ryan:♦

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol looks like a good start. And don't worry about it. I actually always forget to look at age, especially in an RP of such innocent nature :)

Looks good to me :) so your char's home isn't actually a location on the map?

I couldn't think that he would live in a normal house, and I wanted him to live more out of the way. But yes, it is not on the map. Like I said, its just near the mouth of the path up the mountain.

Okay :) also, can you try to make him on a dream selfie or at least describe him in a way that doesn't indicate he's made or stars and potential tortured souls? Lol

Okay :) also, can you try to make him on a dream selfie or at least describe him in a way that doesn't indicate he's made or stars and potential tortured souls? Lol
Oh I guess I should have said that, that is just his coat. Might possibly help.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Soulserenity20
I'll post today for Skye and Shade :) let's aim to spend about one RL week per one IC day with the occasional time skip? Yeah?

I shall be waiting for that post then. Just been waiting here for some post and thinking about things to add on to Ryder and all. I welcome our new member to the rp. Howdy.

I'll definitely respond in the next two hours :)

@EternalInfinity Posted!

@DANAsaur in the future, please try not to use large images in the IC :3 I didn't realize how massive it was until now but I do have a general rule (that isn't posted anywhere so you wouldn't know anyways) that an image is never supposed to be larger than a post, but also more generally, try and keep them under 500-600 px squared. Smaller pictures means faster loading and less scrolling :3

I speak for @DANAsaur . She told me to let you know that she can't be active in the following days because of some real life circumstances.

Oh. How many days? I hope everything is ok
She didn't told me to much about it and I can't say how many days. But from what she told me I understood that the situation isn't worrisome and she would just return when she would finish what she needs to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.