Harvest Moon: Moonrise Valley [Signups & OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaleb, Fawn, Sam, and Lulu def have more than two diamonds. I just figured they treated each other as if they were family and was going to go with five diamonds. Fawn is already going to have two hearts for Sam, because she admires him and his line of work, plus he saved her brother and is probably the only one that knows about her mental health. Not sure if shed pursue him though. O.o
Oh, okay, I am absolutely down with all of that. I didn't want to presume too much. :O Five diamonds it is! And Sam might have a heart or two for Fawn as well, since she's been around and been good with his daughter. We'll have to see if that goes anywhere.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
If any of you guys want pre-existing relationships with Sam or Pru, let me know. Sam likes books so he might know Alexis from the library, and I can see Pru getting along well with Clover.
Ryan would probably be Acquaintances with Pru. I mean, they definitely know eachother, but Ryan has the opposite of a worth ethic. And Pru probably wants the Inn running as smoothly as possible. Who knows?

I dunno who Ryan would be friends with, Perhaps Kaleb and Ryder.

Finally managed to make my post, today was almost to busy for it. Hey @Vio , what do you think about Fabrice's clumsiness and polite nature ?

Oh, okay, I am absolutely down with all of that. I didn't want to presume too much. :O Five diamonds it is! And Sam might have a heart or two for Fawn as well, since she's been around and been good with his daughter. We'll have to see if that goes anywhere.

Its okay I didn't want to presume to much either, so I'm glad I brought it up and that you agree with me. XD

Guys I'm trying to get to everyone as quick as I can but I'm kind of in and out. Since I'm on my phone its a lot more difficult for me to talk about relationships for everyone at once. So I'm going at a "one at a time" pace here. Right now I'm focusing on Fawn and her relationships, next will be Kaleb. Next person on my list is Skye and Fawns relationship. :0

@Astaroth Yes, Fabrice moved a few days prior of the role play start in the town. I think he should have only one diamond everywhere.

@Vio I was thinking about my first post a few of my ideas end up to meet your characters, Fabrice need to do some shopping and he meets Fawn at the grocery she was working at or he needs some wood to fix some furniture and parts of the house or for some tools and he visits Kaleb for it.

I am fine for either of these ideas, but I'm a bit indisposed at the moment so I probably cannot reply until later tonight or tomorrow. XD

Finally managed to make my post, today was almost to busy for it. Hey @Vio , what do you think about Fabrice's clumsiness and polite nature ?

I always think clumsiness is a cute character trait, as for Fawn and Kaleb I'm not to sure. I have yet to read your post, and when I do I'll give you a better answer. ^^

@Soulserenity20

For Fawn and Shade, I would give them three stars. They are friends, but I wouldn't really call them best friends. She probably had a crush on him when she was younger, you know, one of those innocent little girl crushes that die out as they grow older and find new interests, so there wouldn't be any hearts. I think shed prefer hanging out with Shade over her own brother though, since Kaleb isn't as laid back and sociable as Shade is.

If you feel differently though, or have any other ideas regarding Fawn and the twins let me know.

@DANAsaur

For Clover and Fawn, clover is probably a stranger to Fawn since Fawn and Kaleb were not living in Moonrise Valley when Clover was an infant. However, their grandparents Erin and Harris probably remember Clover and her father. As such, Fawn and Kaleb know Clover through their grandparents. Their grandparents have probably gone out of their way to have Kaleb and Fawn be nice to Clover. Judging by this I'd say they have two diamonds each for Clover.

unfortunately, Fawn doesn't particularly like Clover due to her own insecurities. Fawn thinks Clover is prettier than her, and is the type of girl the men in Moonrise Valley would favor. If she finds that Sam is fond of Clover Fawn will probably just get annoyed with Clover's presence and they'll never be friends. So I guess you could say they are love rivals, however, she actively believes that Shade or her brother Kaleb would be quite the match for Clover.

Last edited:
@Strawberry275

For Fawn and Alexis, Fawn knows her but I don't believe they'd be close since they have nothing in common. Plus Fawn is hardly ever needing to be in the library. I need to read up some more so give me a second.

I re read her profile, yeeeeah, they literally don't have anything in common or any reasons to be friends. If you want to work it some certain situation as to why they are friends I am all ears, other wise Fawn only has one or two diamonds for Alexis.

Last edited:
@Soulserenity20

For Fawn and Shade, I would give them three stars. They are friends, but I wouldn't really call them best friends. She probably had a crush on him when she was younger, you know, one of those innocent little girl crushes that die out as they grow older and find new interests, so there wouldn't be any hearts. I think shed prefer hanging out with Shade over her own brother though, since Kaleb isn't as laid back and sociable as Shade is.

If you feel differently though, or have any other ideas regarding Fawn and the twins let me know.
Sounds good to me.

I would say we can call Fawn and Skye best friends :)

• Thank You
Oh yeah! I totally forgot to mention that Fawn is BISEXUAL. So yeah, she'll have hearts for girls too. Though, I don't think the girls in moonrise valley are really her type so far.

For Fawn and Fabrice:

Since Fawn is naturally curious, she is highly interested in the new blacksmith/miner that's finally moved into moonrise valley. Also since they are new to the valley then they'll have only one diamond. However, after reading his profile I can see Fabrice and Fawn getting along swimmingly and she'll find him attractive for sure. She'll probably tease him about his name as some sort of flirting.

For Fawn and Fabrice:

Since Fawn is naturally curious, she is highly interested in the new blacksmith/miner that's finally moved into moonrise valley. Also since they are new to the valley then they'll have only one diamond. However, after reading his profile I can see Fabrice and Fawn getting along swimmingly and she'll find him attractive for sure. She'll probably tease him about his name as some sort of flirting.
Well Fabrice have one diamond with everybody so nothing special there. At the moment I can't make any opinions about their relationship and what to expect but knowing my habit to push my characters towards the most troublesome/dangerous ones... they will tend to meet often.

Well Fabrice have one diamond with everybody so nothing special there. At the moment I can't make any opinions about their relationship and what to expect but knowing my habit to push my characters towards the most troublesome/dangerous ones... they will tend to meet often.

She is trouble for sure, but not excessively :P

@Rithas

Fawn and Ryan:

Since they are fairly close in age, I imagine they went to school together. I feel like Ryan's personality is something that would frustrate Fawn, especially if likes to "skimp people of money". At the same time Fawn sees him as a challenge and that's probably why she hasn't given up on him yet.

Or we can go an entirely different route and say that maybe she caught him trying to get out of paying full price or conning them at the grocer. Infuriated, she threatened him saying she'd go to the mayor with evidence of his crimes.

Or maybe we could do something else. Regardless I feel like they would be at two stars.

I'm going to have to do the rest later. I'm exhausted.

Since they are fairly close in age, I imagine they went to school together. I feel like Ryan's personality is something that would frustrate Fawn, especially if likes to "skimp people of money". At the same time Fawn sees him as a challenge and that's probably why she hasn't given up on him yet.
Yeah, I can see that.

Okay, I've been neglecting this a little because RL has just had me so busy and exhausted x.x Gonna go catch up and start working on Alexis's relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.