Harvest Moon: Moonrise Valley [Signups & OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, sorry for the absence but yeah its exams week XD Well, weeks.

Bear with me for another week and I'll get this thing running more actively! I'll try to do a quick post now. Don't expect much O_O
I need input from all the townsfolk, save for whoever showed up late.
*glares at Kerr*

Ayosss. I just need a time skip. Then Milli can wake up.

I'm working on a post, right now, but I probably won't have it up till tomorrow night. =w=

Sorry for my absence! I have exams in less than two weeks so I'm a little busy right now >.< I'll try to get at least one post a week done and after my exams are done I'll be able to be a lot more present!

Done. I feel like my post was kind of rushed, but I was trying to get them out of there so we could get moving with the plot. And so that the people who need a time skip can get a time skip, lol.

And @Vio, sorry to hear you'll be away for a while, was looking forward to Fawn and Avery getting together for some shenanigans. xD Still, understandable why you need to take a break, wish you good health and all that.

Okay, I wrapped up the meeting and moved it to the next morning guys. Get your posts going!

Alrightyyyyy fuhahaha. I'll get it up by today or tomorrow morning c;

Oh dear, we must kick this roleplay back up, must we?

Yeah nobody has replied in a very long time. I mean, I can only do so much. I cannot (and will not) try and force players to play.

Still here! Just very busy x.x My last exam is on thursday so I'll definitely get a post up by the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.