Harvest Moon: Moonrise Valley [Signups & OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind if I join? Been having some fun with Stardew Valley and felt like giving this type of RP a shot if that's fine with you.

Also if I can join, I think the fisher is still available. If not, i'll find something else.

Feel free! The fisher is available! Agh! I Wish I had SDV. I'm still playing through World's Dawn <3

ALSO:

LINK TO THE IC

Please, begin without me! Start chatting, exploring, and building your character's life!

Got a picture for Alexis using the snipping thing, hopefully this'll work okay ^^;

2v7xpi0.jpg

Also, is there a specific time/date/season we're starting the rp in?

Here it is my character image, I think Fabrice won't have to many or any flowers and hearths becaus he moved just a few days prior to the roleplay start in the town.
Blacksmith_Avatar.png

Got a picture for Alexis using the snipping thing, hopefully this'll work okay ^^;

2v7xpi0.jpg

Also, is there a specific time/date/season we're starting the rp in?
Perfect! Thank you!

And let's start on summer 24 using a four season/30 day system :) at.... 8:00am?

• Thank You
Reactions: Strawberry275
Get broken images. You can help me but taking your computer's "snipping tool" if you have a windows, find it in the menu by searching for it, and then getting the image as a jpeg and uploading it to tiny pic or something.
im confused what exactly you meant by this :0

Oh nevermind, I already have the jpeg images on my profile xD

Mind if I join? Been having some fun with Stardew Valley and felt like giving this type of RP a shot if that's fine with you.

Also if I can join, I think the fisher is still available. If not, i'll find something else.
Stardew valley is great. I'm not to far into the game yet. Any of the characters catch your eye yet? I kind of like Sebastian and Maru, a few others as well but I don't remember their names. xD

mT5mS6m.png

8a7znRd.png

Name: Ryder Chantilly

Birthday: Fall 9

Home: The Fishing Shack; Brown Roof, wooden shack near the beach where the boat is.

Personality: Laid-back, Energetic, Ambitious, Restrained, Single-minded

Dislikes: Jellyfish, Coffee, Tobacco, Snakes, Soda

History: The son of Annabella and George Chantilly. Ryder and his sister, Delilah, stayed with their grandfather, Christopher Mandell, most of their time as children due to their parent's work. While Delilah gained a hobby with observing animals, Ryder enjoyed being outside to listen to the ocean waves. One day, his grandpa saw him out there listening to the waves and decided to show his grandson some fishing. At first, Ryder wasn't interesting due to how long it takes to get a bite, but as he spent time with grandpa, seeing the many fishes that he caught and just the wisdom he shared to him, Ryder became invested in fishing. Ryder and his grandpa spent every day fishing for a few hours until the sunset. Ryder encountered many problems and frustrations in his days of fishing, but enjoyed every last one of them. Ryder enjoyed fishing so much as this point that he wouldn't mind running a fish store in the future should it ever come to that point.

After finishing college. Ryder was approached by Christopher. He said that he heard rumors of a so called legendary fish that lives in Moonrise Valley. Ryder asked what kind of fish it was, but even his grandfather didn't know. It was a huge red/golden fish that has been sighted every year. for about ten years. He went to find it for about a few years, but failed. Many have tried to catch it, but would fail without seeing the great fish. Ryder decided to move to Moonrise Valley and run a fishing store to help others that would be interested in fishing while supporting himself to find the legendary red/golden fish. Delilah wanted to join him in Moonrise Valley, but had two more year of college left to do, so she decided to wait until she graduated to come live with her brother at Moonrise Valley. He has been there for about a year and a half since he moved from his hometown.

Family/Relationships:
Annabelle Chantilly - Mother
George Chantilly - Father
Delilah Chantilly - Sister
Christopher Mandell - Grandfather

Let me know if there is anything that needs to be fixed.​

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Looks good to me :) I welcome our new fisherman!

Stardew valley is great. I'm not to far into the game yet. Any of the characters catch your eye yet? I kind of like Sebastian and Maru, a few others as well but I don't remember their names. xD

Villagers: The Wizard because...It's a wizard. And he has his own tower. I also like Emily, Willy and Linus.

Bachelor: The only one of the five that stands out to me is Sebastian, because he smokes weed everyday and that he is an interesting character. Maybe not, but he does smoke. The others don't interest me much or scare me. We have Alex the Jock, Super Saiyan Sam (Seriously, that hair), FAAAAA-bolus Fabio 2.0 (Elliot), and Harvey, who can almost pass being a pedophile. (That mustache though...It creeps me out. D: Good thing I changed it lol. So much better.)

Bachelorette: Abigail is cool because she plays video games and loves adventure. I like Leah. Her design and personality drew me to her, Maru's current look just feels a bit off to me, dunno why. But she's pretty cool personality wise. Penny is alright. I think that's it. Wait there's one more? Oh yeah, we don't speak about her lol.

Villagers: The Wizard because...It's a wizard. And he has his own tower. I also like Emily, Willy and Linus.

Bachelor: The only one of the five that stands out to me is Sebastian, because he smokes weed everyday and that he is an interesting character. Maybe not, but he does smoke. The others don't interest me much or scare me. We have Alex the Jock, Super Saiyan Sam (Seriously, that hair), FAAAAA-bolus Fabio 2.0 (Elliot), and Harvey, who can almost pass being a pedophile. (That mustache though...It creeps me out. D: Good thing I changed it lol. So much better.)

Bachelorette: Abigail is cool because she plays video games and loves adventure. I like Leah. Her design and personality drew me to her, Maru's current look just feels a bit off to me, dunno why. But she's pretty cool personality wise. Penny is alright. I think that's it. Wait there's one more? Oh yeah, we don't speak about her lol.
You cant marry the wizard? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

I didn't know Sebastian smoked. I don't like him as much now, but I dont think whether someone smokes or not is grounds to liking them or not. We shall see. As for the others, Sam is the one that plays guitar right? I dig that. Abigail was the other one I was interested in because DAMN she's fine.

You cant marry the wizard? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

I didn't know Sebastian smoked. I don't like him as much now, but I dont think whether someone smokes or not is grounds to liking them or not. We shall see. As for the others, Sam is the one that plays guitar right? I dig that. Abigail was the other one I was interested in because DAMN she's fine.
I know, it's sucks.

I doubt he smokes weed. It was a joke. But when I was looking up his schedule (before I got the game), he sometimes go outside to smoke. That's why I mentioned it. Sam does indeed play guitar. With each chord, his hair stands up even more lol. He's also close friends with Sebastian. And Abigail is fine indeed.

I know, it's sucks.

I doubt he smokes weed. It was a joke. But when I was looking up his schedule (before I got the game), he sometimes go outside to smoke. That's why I mentioned it. Sam does indeed play guitar. With each chord, his hair stands up even more lol. He's also close friends with Sebastian. And Abigail is fine indeed.
I'm not sure if its just cigs or not, it's still kind of bad. Yeah I just looked it up, he spends like A LOT of his time smoking. That's terrible. There's like....so much more you can do with your life than that, but I suppose that's sort of fitting for his character.

LOL his hair stands up more with each cord *fucking dies*

Yeah I think I might just marry Leah or Abigail though.

So, am I going to get posts in the IC today? Lol I expected some yesterday even. I thought you were all waiting on me to get it started XD

I was hoping the same, since yesterday I was busy packing for today so I didn't want to start anything until today. I'll see if I can throw one up sometime today if i'm not too busy.

So, am I going to get posts in the IC today? Lol I expected some yesterday even. I thought you were all waiting on me to get it started XD

I didn't even know the IC was up. O.O;

Somebody isn't reading the OOC o_o

*points up*

Giant font at the top of the page lol.

I've been really busy with other rps and life.

But also, I dunno where to start. One of the things I'm worst at is starting off from 'Anywhere'

A tragic weakness

I've been really busy with other rps and life.

But also, I dunno where to start. One of the things I'm worst at is starting off from 'Anywhere'

A tragic weakness
Me and you, I can make a scenery or background presentation but I'm bad at starting up with a character introduction and usually wait to see somebody I can interact with.

• Thank You
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Status
Not open for further replies.