Harvest Moon: Moonrise Valley [Signups & OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't been working all day, so I just put the link in...at least that works

So when can we start?

Once I get a moment to organize the accepted players, open an IC, and post :) I'm quite busy right now, but hopefully by Sunday or Monday we can start. That is, if everyone can organize their characters and make sure all characters are ready and done when that day comes :)

Once I get a moment to organize the accepted players, open an IC, and post :) I'm quite busy right now, but hopefully by Sunday or Monday we can start. That is, if everyone can organize their characters and make sure all characters are ready and done when that day comes :)

All of mine are done. I think it would be nice if we had like two more players though. XD

Last edited:
Are sign-ups still open? I could really go for some harvest moon cuteness right now ^^

Are sign-ups still open? I could really go for some harvest moon cuteness right now ^^
BERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *tackle hugs* <3

edit: Im pree sure its still open babu

@dragonesper

I remember when we first met you told me you liked harvest moon, maybe you'd like to join? ^^

BERRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *tackle hugs* <3

edit: Im pree sure its still open babu
Hiiiiiiii <3 Ah that reminds me, I still need to start our collab. I'll...go do that now actually, before I forget again >.>'

Yay! So @Soulserenity20 is the building with the book on it near the centre of the map a library or a bookstore? Because either way I'd like to reserve someone for there and I'll get a CS up over the weekend. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
@Vio I love Harvest Moon! But I need to think a little first.
I have a couple of RPs going on, plus school. Though the posting pace in this might be good...

@Vio I love Harvest Moon! But I need to think a little first.
I have a couple of RPs going on, plus school. Though the posting pace in this might be good...
That's fine, it's up to you. I would be happy to finally rp with you if you decide to join :P

I have an idea for a hilarious character so that tips it in favor of this RP...

• Love
@Soulserenity20

Are my characters accepted? I don't know if you ever got a chance to look at them yet.

Yup! Still open :) I want to start tomorrow, since I'm not at home until then. Think you can e ready by then, or ASAP? :)

Tonight I will:

1. Accept or reject all current Character Sheets
2. Collect all accepted CS's
3. Update the list of which roles are claimed and which aren't

Also, The book building can be whichever you want! Libraries make for better interactions though :P

Yup! Still open :) I want to start tomorrow, since I'm not at home until then. Think you can e ready by then, or ASAP? :)
Library it is! I should be able to get a CS up in the next few hours or so ^^

@Rithas, I can't accept until I get a personality in 5 words :) Just a part of my CS requirements.

Reference Image
(It won't load as a picture for some reason so imma just put the link for now. I'm still not super happy with her outfit so that'll probably change too at some point.)

Name
Alexis Flynn

Birthday
Fall 14

Home
The library, a blue-roofed building near the centre of town.

Occupation
Librarian

Personality
Aloof. Blunt. Bad with people.

Flowers, spring, books, tea, strawberries.

Dislikes
Wasps, loud noises, ghost stories.

History
Alexis moved to Moonrise Valley a few years ago from the city in the hopes of escaping the hustle and bustle to find a quieter pace of life, and the local library seemed like the perfect place to start. She used to be just an assistant until the former librarian retired about a month ago, and now Alexis is faced with the challenge of running the front desk instead of hiding in amongst the shelves or in the back room.

Family/Relationships
Most of her family lives back in the city.
Magda Figg, former librarian (NPC)

I know how bad this is since it's pretty rushed, but it'll do for now. I hope. >.<​

Reactions: Astaroth
Botanist.jpg

Name:
Clover White

Birthday:
Spring, Day 4

Home:
She lives in a house full of strange plants near the mountains

Botanist

Personality:
Independent | Kind | Gentle | Lady-like | Optimistic

Dislikes:
Ducks | Birds | Ores | Gems | Frogs

History:
An orphan, Clover was abandoned by her mother near the Moonrise Mountains when she was an infant. She was found and adopted by a botanist named Ben, who was travelling around that time. Ben took the baby in and named her Clover, adopted her and treated her like his own daughter. Clover had a happy childhood travelling around the country with her father and going to mountains to discover new plant species. They often move from town to town every season, but Clover doesn't mind. In fact, she find it fun to meet new people everytime they move!

Clover was soon sent to a boarding school bu her father for her education, not knowing that her father was sick and dying. Her father soon retired and died while she was in college, leaving her alone in this world. Clover felt lonely but decided to just move on and look at the brighter side of things. After having attended an agricultural university and getting a doctrate, Clover returned to Moonrise Valley after graduation. She now works as a botanist and spends most of her town studying plants and flowers in the mountains.​

Status
Not open for further replies.