Home:
She lives in a house full of strange plants near the mountains

Botanist

Personality:
Independent | Kind | Gentle | Lady-like | Optimistic

Dislikes:
Ducks | Birds | Ores | Gems | Frogs

History:
An orphan, Clover was abandoned by her mother near the Moonrise Mountains when she was an infant. She was found and adopted by a botanist named Ben, who was travelling around that time. Ben took the baby in and named her Clover, adopted her and treated her like his own daughter. Clover had a happy childhood travelling around the country with her father and going to mountains to discover new plant species. They often move from town to town every season, but Clover doesn't mind. In fact, she find it fun to meet new people everytime they move!

Clover was soon sent to a boarding school bu her father for her education, not knowing that her father was sick and dying. Her father soon retired and died while she was in college, leaving her alone in this world. Clover felt lonely but decided to just move on and look at the brighter side of things. After having attended an agricultural university and getting a doctrate, Clover returned to Moonrise Valley after graduation. She now works as a botanist and spends most of her town studying plants and flowers in the mountains.​
I love her. Great job Dana! Nice to see you again darling~

Thank you! And it was nice to see you too! :) Been a while since I joined RPs xD

Do you still accept characters ? If yes, is there of role for town blacksmith because I saw a mine and if it isn't I will like to take the mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Esmeray
@DANAsaur

Clover is super cute. :D

@Strawberry275

I want to see what happens when Alexis and Sam are in the same room. Grumpy awkwardness through the roof.

@Soulserenity20

The graphic you used for Skye looks so good! Where'd you get the art from and what program do you use to make your graphics, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, just so you know, looks like the coding in the OP got a bit broken. Fawn is at the bottom of Sam's tab.

Broken Image: LINK
Name:
Fabrice Chastain

Home:
The mine and workshop in the north-east on the mountain and next to the waterfall.

Metalworker/Miner

Personality in 5 words:
Serious, Calm, Hardworking, Sociable, Stranger

Dislikes:
Summer, Hot weather, Violence, Crowded places

History:
Fabrice is the son of a master blacksmith and artisan in the capital city and as somebody should expect is a metalworker himself but at the same time a nature lover. Since he was young he had an interest in his father work and what started as simple visits and helping with the packages in the workshop developed in a profession for him, yet he was lacking the talent and his first attempts to craft simple things or help his father ended in complete failure but at the same time he was compensating with his hardworking nature. At the beginning Andre, Fabrice father, wanted for his son something different but seeing the boy was improving and was never giving up, he decided to support him and he was rewarded with the sight of his son improving year by year. After a long time under his father guidance, Fabrice managed to craft tools, weapons and metal objects of a high quality and some people were saying that he reached his father level. One of the persons that were praising his skill was his own father that recognized that he reached the level of master blacksmith but at the same time he noticed how his son was starting to feel uncomfortable in the city. After discussions in the craftsmen guild, Fabrice found a small workshop in a village deep in the forest, a place that was on his liking, and in the next week he made preparations for his leaving. With everything set he said goodbye to his parents and left for the the village that will become his new house.

Family/Relationships:
Andre Chastain - Father
Amelia Chastain - Mother​

Broken Image: LINK
Name:
Fabrice Chastain

Home:
The mine and workshop in the north-east on the mountain and next to the waterfall.

Metalworker/Miner

Personality in 5 words:
Serious, Calm, Hardworking, Sociable, Stranger

Dislikes:
Summer, Hot weather, Violence, Crowded places

History:
Fabrice is the son of a master blacksmith and artisan in the capital city and as somebody should expect is a metalworker himself but at the same time a nature lover. Since he was young he had an interest in his father work and what started as simple visits and helping with the packages in the workshop developed in a profession for him, yet he was lacking the talent and his first attempts to craft simple things or help his father ended in complete failure but at the same time he was compensating with his hardworking nature. At the beginning Andre, Fabrice father, wanted for his son something different but seeing the boy was improving and was never giving up, he decided to support him and he was rewarded with the sight of his son improving year by year. After a long time under his father guidance, Fabrice managed to craft tools, weapons and metal objects of a high quality and some people were saying that he reached his father level. One of the persons that were praising his skill was his own father that recognized that he reached the level of master blacksmith but at the same time he noticed how his son was starting to feel uncomfortable in the city. After discussions in the craftsmen guild, Fabrice found a small workshop in a village deep in the forest, a place that was on his liking, and in the next week he made preparations for his leaving. With everything set he said goodbye to his parents and left for the the village that will become his new house.

Family/Relationships:
Andre Chastain - Father
Amelia Chastain - Mother​

I like him! :)

Oh yeah and welcome aboard! XD

Reactions: Frey
@Vio
Thank you but I don't think a lot of people will like him because he is the new guy in the small town. I hope my CS will be accepted.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Vio
Thank you but I don't think a lot of people will like him because he is the new guy in the small town. I hope my CS will be accepted.

Don't worry, Fawn got chu bro. Fawn likes everyone! She's just not sure if people like her in return. XD

Kaleb doesn't dislike people, he just doesn't trust them :3

Don't worry, Fawn got chu bro. Fawn likes everyone! She's just not sure if people like her in return. XD

Kaleb doesn't dislike people, he just doesn't trust them :3
Seeing their past it understandable and I think Kaleb will get along well with Fabrice because both of them know what it means to be hardworking. About Fawn... she feel funny but also troublesome.

@DANAsaur

I can totally see Alexis trying to build up the courage to ask Clover for advice about how to start growing flowers but being totally awkward about it or something xD Clover's so cute btw!

@Astaroth

Lol it'd probably just be uncomfortable silence until someone with a more cheery disposition showed up.

Seeing their past it understandable and I think Kaleb will get along well with Fabrice because both of them know what it means to be hardworking. About Fawn... she feel funny but also troublesome.
Hahaha yeah, you just gotta break Kaleb's wall. The fact that Fawn is so chatty and friendly with everyone doesn't help because he is super protective over her, and it only fuels his own paranoia that people are not going to have the best intentions with her or their family. Nothing that can be broken down with a little reassurance and some good old fashion relationship building.

As for Fawn, Trouble. With a capital T. xD

The graphic you used for Skye looks so good! Where'd you get the art from and what program do you use to make your graphics, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, just so you know, looks like the coding in the OP got a bit broken. Fawn is at the bottom of Sam's tab.
I use photoshop and I just google harvest moon art and characters. I make banners as a hobby so expect them for all my characters lol.

Also, yeah... I was making the FP look super spiffy and then suddenly iwaku went all "CODE ERROR" blah blah blah on me and then my boyfriend's grandmas internet cut out and then I spend 8 hours driving today and just finished cleaning and grocery shopping...

I also see we have some new chars.

I need to be a butt head and do this:

WE WILL START HOPEFULLY BY TUESDAY.

Really sorry guys. This weekend has been hell lol, and I have a japanese exam in two days as well as a paper due for my buddhism class on Wednesday so I need to try and focus a bit on that. In the mean time, sort out relatioships!

If we want to make this extra harvest moon-like, we can establish a heart and flower system. Flowers for friends, Hearts for love interests. Add that to your CS and each time your character's relationship towards another changes, just post it in the OOC here and I'll update a tab system on the main page to keep track of that :P

Some of them will have flowers or hearts already because lots of the characters know each other! Also, let's make a list of some NPC's we want! Generic players that anyone can play :) That will help me if you guys make some and I make some.

I will read the new CS's hopefully tomorrow at some time and accept or ask for changes and I hope to update the FP (First post) soon <3

A heart and flower system would be fun. I am for that. I also might have a couple of ideas for NPCs, lemme see what I can come up with.

If we want to make this extra harvest moon-like, we can establish a heart and flower system. Flowers for friends, Hearts for love interests. Add that to your CS and each time your character's relationship towards another changes, just post it in the OOC here and I'll update a tab system on the main page to keep track of that :P

Some of them will have flowers or hearts already because lots of the characters know each other! Also, let's make a list of some NPC's we want! Generic players that anyone can play :) That will help me if you guys make some and I make some.
And flowers can turn into hearts after some time as well? In cases for people who already know each other and my become a couple later in the rp.

I think I already gave a name to the towns carpenter so I'll work out an image of him later. :3

Just keep in mind that if someone else wants to claim an NPC they're allowed. In the sense that new players get NPC's over NPC's getting to be alive. Does that make sense?

I'm fine with the heart system whether it happens or not

• Thank You
Reactions: Soulserenity20
OKAY. The accepted CS list is up to date.

My to do list for today:
  1. Get broken images. You can help me but taking your computer's "snipping tool" if you have a windows, find it in the menu by searching for it, and then getting the image as a jpeg and uploading it to tiny pic or something.
  2. Make Shade's banner (no that important)
  3. Start the IC thread once my hinduism class is over in.... one hour.
  4. Organize a system for the heart/flower chart. It will likely be in the FP in a table. one table PER player and will keep track of the relationships :) Should be fun! Or maybe a tab system. Much easier to format... Either way, my priority is the IC and then I'll work on this.
Cheers! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.