Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: The Philosoraptor
Squeen wanders in with a dazed look on her face, she appears confused but there is no mistaking the hunger in her eyes. The girl scratches the top of her head as she looks around for someone, anyone really...

Squeen wanders in with a dazed look on her face, she appears confused but there is no mistaking the hunger in her eyes. The girl scratches the top of her head as she looks around for someone, anyone really...
-baits a Squeen and a certain Raptor with cookies-

• Thank You
Reactions: Shambles
Confused bird-ancestor stalks in, wondering if he failed in some way to properly manage the thread.

Squeen greedily snatches three cookies and promptly sits in the floor to enjoy her "stolen" treats. She eagerly awaits the next round of posting, but is also dreading the approach to her final semester of college. "Hopefully this roleplay will continue soon. I will need something enjoyable to take my mind off of the college-stress that will soon threaten to kill me," she says between bites. "This idea, characters, and players are too fantastic to keep in limbo."

If anyone needs any help, I'm happy to offer my services. Got plenty of wine to get those ideas rolling.

Well, how many people are left?

Roll call.

I'm here!!

tumblr_mw0qmv7PR51sa2c1ao4_250.gif

EDIT: I'm so funny that I laughed so hard after I made this post that my boyfriend was like "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kythera
I'm here!!

tumblr_mw0qmv7PR51sa2c1ao4_250.gif

EDIT: I'm so funny that I laughed so hard after I made this post that my boyfriend was like "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Uh-huh. Kay.

So, yeah, the only thing I can think of is to restart the IC thread, rehash everything we've done so far, and just go from there.

Uh-huh. Kay.

So, yeah, the only thing I can think of is to restart the IC thread, rehash everything we've done so far, and just go from there.
Well don't sound so enthused. >:[

Personally, I don't see why we can't keep going here, just skipping over those who won't post and possibly poking one/some of those people who had expressed interest earlier to see if they would like to take those empty places. But then again, I never GM anything so my idea may be salt.

Yeah, I'd rather just keep going since we've only posted once and no one has really interacted yet.

Well don't sound so enthused. >:[

Personally, I don't see why we can't keep going here, just skipping over those who won't post and possibly poking one/some of those people who had expressed interest earlier to see if they would like to take those empty places. But then again, I never GM anything so my idea may be salt.

Sorry. It's late. I'm tired. It's been a while since anything's really happened, and I've largely been emotionally disconnected from this thread.

As for why we should start on a new thread, it would just be a copy/paste deal, and leaving the people who don't post with their posts on the thread is just messy.

Sorry. It's late. I'm tired. It's been a while since anything's really happened, and I've largely been emotionally disconnected from this thread.

As for why we should start on a new thread, it would just be a copy/paste deal, and leaving the people who don't post with their posts on the thread is just messy.
Emotional disconnect isn't good. :( Are you still liking the idea or is it just the lack of activity that has you down?

And makes sense. I'd be up for that if you chose to do it.

Reactions: The Philosoraptor
Status
Not open for further replies.