Status
Not open for further replies.
A little confusing to navigate the CS, but accepted!

Sadly, @Wingless_Angel, I'm afraid our RP is full up. I look forward to seeing you elsewhere on Iwaku.

As for the accepted, I encourage you to socialize and collude while I concoct an IC.
Ah. I see. I had my character mostly completed last night and I even posted in here that I was going to make a character. I just had a question on the ability that I pm'd you about. So, I guess if a spot opens up would you please let me know?

Ah. I see. I had my character mostly completed last night and I even posted in here that I was going to make a character. I just had a question on the ability that I pm'd you about. So, I guess if a spot opens up would you please let me know?

I will. :)

The IC is now up, folks! To clarify, the RP starts in December, a few months after we got here for our Fifth Year, and a few weeks before Christmas Break, when our Order of the Phoenix kicks off.

Aww yes, perfect timing! I literally just finished reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Took me about 2 hours to get through it. Have any of yall read it yet?

• Thank You
Reactions: The Philosoraptor
The IC is now up, folks! To clarify, the RP starts in December, a few months after we got here for our Fifth Year, and a few weeks before Christmas Break, when our Order of the Phoenix kicks off.
Just finished reading the first post. Beautifully done. I will try to post tomorrow or Saturday if that's alright!

I'll start on a post tonight.

still accepting or no?

As most of us are around a similar age range, is it mandatory to follow a precise schedule for each house ?
My character is a Gryffindor, and as no one has posted yet, am I in control of the classes of which other Gryffindor's should take (excluding electives, of course)?

As most of us are around a similar age range, is it mandatory to follow a precise schedule for each house ?
My character is a Gryffindor, and as no one has posted yet, am I in control of the classes of which other Gryffindor's should take (excluding electives, of course)?
If I remember the books correctly, each student had their own schedule, as in real life. Furthermore, it doesn't really matter what classes you take as long as they're at your level.

• Useful
Reactions: Prissy
If I remember the books correctly, each student had their own schedule, as in real life. Furthermore, it doesn't really matter what classes you take as long as they're at your level.
I know in the early books, each year did a pair of classes with another house's first year students. So 1st year Gryffindors & Slytherins took potions together and then later Gryffindors met with Hufflepuffs for flying lessons. But I don't remember them mentioning it once the trio hit their 3rd year. I thought once they hit a certain year, they started to make their own schedule, so that would work really well.

EDIT: And unless things change, I should be able to start working on a post once I'm home from the gym. Boyfriend has been promising we'll go to the mall this weekend, so if that ends up happening, I'll post tomorrow. But as of right now, I'll be able to get a post in this afternoon.

• Love
Reactions: Prissy
I know in the early books, each year did a pair of classes with another house's first year students. So 1st year Gryffindors & Slytherins took potions together and then later Gryffindors met with Hufflepuffs for flying lessons. But I don't remember them mentioning it once the trio hit their 3rd year. I thought once they hit a certain year, they started to make their own schedule, so that would work really well.

EDIT: And unless things change, I should be able to start working on a post once I'm home from the gym. Boyfriend has been promising we'll go to the mall this weekend, so if that ends up happening, I'll post tomorrow. But as of right now, I'll be able to get a post in this afternoon.

It would work. And good to know.

What's also good to know is that people regularly change their names on this site, so it doesn't at all freak me out that YOU'VE CHANGED, LANNISTER MAD QUEEN!

• Love
Reactions: Shambles
It would work. And good to know.

What's also good to know is that people regularly change their names on this site, so it doesn't at all freak me out that YOU'VE CHANGED, LANNISTER MAD QUEEN!
Bwahaha! The Mad Squeen strikes again!

"Who is this idiot posting in my thread after it specifically says "Closed Signups"? Furthermore, why are they posting like they're already in the RP?!?! I don't remember accepting this fool!"

Bwahaha! The Mad Squeen strikes again!

"Who is this idiot posting in my thread after it specifically says "Closed Signups"? Furthermore, why are they posting like they're already in the RP?!?! I don't remember accepting this fool!"

I know, right?! That was my exact thought process. "Like, I just told off two other people. What the hell, man?!"

Working on a post! Can't say it will be great, haha. I'm sitting here yawning up a storm even though it's still a few hours before I normally go to bed.

How is everyone's weekend going so far? Anything interesting going on?

Working on a post! Can't say it will be great, haha. I'm sitting here yawning up a storm even though it's still a few hours before I normally go to bed.

How is everyone's weekend going so far? Anything interesting going on?
Got detained in an airport. That was fun.

Got detained in an airport. That was fun.
That sounds absolutely lovely. I'm quite jealous.

EDIT: Alrighty, got a post in for Circe. I'll do my post for Antioch tomorrow! Hope everything is alright. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
*Pokes head in*

This looks beautiful, might stick around to read your collective work if you don't mind. I see that you're not currently accepting any players at the moment, which is a bit of a bummer, but I am really super interested in this RP of yours. Perhaps if you require more players in the future, maybe some PC opposition to your group, you could shoot me a PM?

And if not, well I can hope for permission to stalk your IC thread. Hahaha.

~Libby

Status
Not open for further replies.