Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. It's late. I'm tired. It's been a while since anything's really happened, and I've largely been emotionally disconnected from this thread.

As for why we should start on a new thread, it would just be a copy/paste deal, and leaving the people who don't post with their posts on the thread is just messy.
Hey, if you're not feeling it anymore there's no hard feelings <3 You're the GM and I'll go with a new thread if that's what you feel is best. I was just adding my two cents before.

Emotional disconnect isn't good. :( Are you still liking the idea or is it just the lack of activity that has you down?

And makes sense. I'd be up for that if you chose to do it.

I'm out of character. I haven't stayed connected with Reen and where I wanted her to go. But if you guys, @Neptuna and @Kythera included, still wanna keep going, I can throw the dirty socks in the wash and get back into action.

I'm out of character. I haven't stayed connected with Reen and where I wanted her to go. But if you guys, @Neptuna and @Kythera included, still wanna keep going, I can throw the dirty socks in the wash and get back into action.
If we're starting fresh you could always make a new character. I can edit Edwina's post and take out the mention of Reen.

Reactions: Shambles
All up to you! I'm here if you decide to start a new thread, I'll throw Circe and Antioch in there. If you need a while to regroup or make a new character, go for it!

I'm fine with either option. We hadn't really done much yet in that thread, so it's no biggie to start over.

Alright, guys. Gimme some time to bring my stuff back together, and we'll start this story again.

• Love
Reactions: Prissy
@The Mad Squeen, @Kythera, @neptune, @Envie, and anyone else still active on this thread that hasn't spoken.

ALRIGHT. It's been done. The IC has returned. I expect all of you to remain as active as you were prior to the previous shutdown, and I expect you to expect me to be more diligent in policing you.

Let the games... BEGIN!

Note #1: I've added to the tags an official posting speed: Weekly. Meaning you post once OR twice a week at minimum, and daily at best. I'd like everyone to try and have posts prepared, even if I'm not a great example of this. A posting order will be listed on the first post of THIS thread once everyone has posted on the new IC. Bringing us to...

Note #2: Bring over your old IC posts to the new one if you intend to stay on. I recommend adding them to Multi-Quote, inserting them into the IC, and just removing the quotes. It leaves the post itself in semi-pristine condition, and allows us to start off at the same pace.

• Love
Awesome!! I'll move my posts over later tonight once I get housework done!

Just had my first day of classes today. It shouldn't impact any postings from me, but just letting y'all know in case something comes up.

Alright, it's not my best, but in the interest of keeping everything moving, let's keep moving.

@neptune, if you will.

Should I just leave Goddard out then?

Should I just leave Goddard out then?

I don't see why. By "keeping things moving", I mean keeping people active. The plot can go slower (in fact, the original post that I lost had things going quicker, and, looking back, I didn't quite like it) as long as people keep posting.

I don't see why. By "keeping things moving", I mean keeping people active. The plot can go slower (in fact, the original post that I lost had things going quicker, and, looking back, I didn't quite like it) as long as people keep posting.
Well I don't really have anything to write for him? He's in the hall and has nothing to react to.

Hope my post was okay. I'll bring Goddard back next round if someone interacts with him. If not, I'll find something else to do with him after he gets detention, lol.

Reactions: The Philosoraptor
Ack sorry I'm moving today so may not be able to post until tomorrow. We'll see how long it takes to get all our stuff transported...

Status
Not open for further replies.