Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a post up! If any of you feel like it, go ahead and bump into Goddard in the hall c:

How is everyone's weekend going so far? Anything interesting going on?
It was a beautiful day yesterday and I got to sit outside for the first time in about five weeks since having hip surgery! I got a little sunburned, but I don't really mind.

Got detained in an airport. That was fun.
Yikes D: I hope you weren't stuck with TSA for too long.

• Love
Reactions: Shambles
Oh, my orifices...
Oh my.

Bless you.

--Should be posting for Antioch today! Planning on using this day to catch up on all of my RPs so unsure of when to exactly say what time my post will be up. That being said, how were the colors on Circe's post? I'm using the "Thunder Grey" layout so they look great on my end. If the color is hard to read for anyone, let me know and I'll try to find another blue that is suitable!

Oh my.

Bless you.

--Should be posting for Antioch today! Planning on using this day to catch up on all of my RPs so unsure of when to exactly say what time my post will be up. That being said, how were the colors on Circe's post? I'm using the "Thunder Grey" layout so they look great on my end. If the color is hard to read for anyone, let me know and I'll try to find another blue that is suitable!
Thank you, fair queen. :)

On another note, I might insist that instead of creating a completely new post, edit your post for Circe (you motherf**king Game of Thrones fan, you!) to include Antioch's activities (maybe create two fieldboxes to separate them). That'll clarify the order in which everyone has posted, and make it easy to regulate stuff.

Finally, I almost forgot...

[fieldbox=FLAMBOYANCE!, pink]Harry Potter & the Rebirth of the Dark is about to get a posting order! Expectations are that you post within a week, with exceptions made for people who give the GM (aka. @The Philosoraptor) prior notice of an activity or activities that would interfere with the schedule (i.e. unavoidable vacation plans, extensive testing that leaves no room in the week for working on a post, crippling illness, or, *knock wood*, funerals that need attending). If notice, and a rough time period for your return is given, the GM or any willing players will happily take over your characters for the duration of your absence.[/fieldbox]

Of course, all of this is to be implemented after @Pasi and @Shayla post. YO. DUMMIES. WAKE UP! (or, you know, tell me if stuff is going on, and when you might post)

• Love
Sounds good! I had planned on doing that but was going to ask first before I initially posted. So thanks for getting the jump on me! And to be completely fair, Circe was a name randomly given to me when I was like "What's your Harry Potter name?" in Google. Blame random generators, not me and my love for GoT!

I was thinking of creating a Discord Group for us if people would use it. If you're interested, let me know.

Thank you, fair queen. :)

On another note, I might insist that instead of creating a completely new post, edit your post for Circe (you motherf**king Game of Thrones fan, you!) to include Antioch's activities (maybe create two fieldboxes to separate them). That'll clarify the order in which everyone has posted, and make it easy to regulate stuff.

Finally, I almost forgot...

[fieldbox=FLAMBOYANCE!, pink]Harry Potter & the Rebirth of the Dark is about to get a posting order! Expectations are that you post within a week, with exceptions made for people who give the GM (aka. @The Philosoraptor) prior notice of an activity or activities that would interfere with the schedule (i.e. unavoidable vacation plans, extensive testing that leaves no room in the week for working on a post, crippling illness, or, *knock wood*, funerals that need attending). If notice, and a rough time period for your return is given, the GM or any willing players will happily take over your characters for the duration of your absence.[/fieldbox]

Of course, all of this is to be implemented after @Pasi and @Shayla post. YO. DUMMIES. WAKE UP! (or, you know, tell me if stuff is going on, and when you might post)
Today is my birthday, so I haven't been around much, but if I can I'll get to it tonight, if not then I will tomorrow when I get home if that is okay?!

Reactions: The Philosoraptor
Today is my birthday, so I haven't been around much, but if I can I'll get to it tonight, if not then I will tomorrow when I get home if that is okay?!

Happy Birthday!!

• Love
Reactions: Pasi

Happy Birthday, have fun, grow some weed, smoke some weed, get some beers, crack open some beers, pour some beers in your face holes, get some cake, eat some cake, throw cake at a baby, and THEN, at your leisure, work on your post!

Working on Antioch's introduction post now! Will be up in just a bit. (Probably by the time everyone is offline, but hey! Bwahaha!)

Working on Antioch's introduction post now! Will be up in just a bit. (Probably by the time everyone is offline, but hey! Bwahaha!)

Hey, I've got another RP I'm in. I'm up writing a post for him.

Hey, I've got another RP I'm in. I'm up writing a post for him.
It's almost like you knew who I was talking about. ;) ;)

Also, I feel like this is a stupid question and was answered somewhere. McGonagall is currently Headmistress, correct?

EDIT: Aaaand post is up. I'm still working on the colors for Antioch so please bear with me on that. Hope y'all like the banter. I'll edit it if McGonagall is indeed no longer in charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's almost like you knew who I was talking about. ;) ;)

Also, I feel like this is a stupid question and was answered somewhere. McGonagall is currently Headmistress, correct?

EDIT: Aaaand post is up. I'm still working on the colors for Antioch so please bear with me on that. Hope y'all like the banter. I'll edit it if McGonagall is indeed no longer in charge.

Well, Professor Bumblebee was in charge for infinite years before Snape snaped him. I wouldn't put it past Maggie Smith to be alive at this point.

I'll edit my post to say headmistress as soon as I'm back on my laptop. Also, I can change my colors around if things are hard to read.

And the weekend is officially gone. It's a sad day. Let us have a moment of silence.

Now that that is over, in regards to the posting order, will it essentially be a carbon-copy of who has posted already: Philosoraptor (I would tag you but I'm a dunce and can't figure out how to tag people with a space in their name), Kythera, Squeen, Envie, Neptune, etc until the end? Or will you do something different to switch things up and confuse everybody?

And the weekend is officially gone. It's a sad day. Let us have a moment of silence.

Now that that is over, in regards to the posting order, will it essentially be a carbon-copy of who has posted already: Philosoraptor (I would tag you but I'm a dunce and can't figure out how to tag people with a space in their name), Kythera, Squeen, Envie, Neptune, etc until the end? Or will you do something different to switch things up and confuse everybody?

Perhaps. Perhaps not. You'll never know.

In reality, it comes down to whether or not everyone posts regularly, and whether or not people end up leaving for a brief period. The return of peoples would necessitate a revision of the posting schedule.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.