Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jakers
>ASAP
Man............................................................. XD

@Jakers
>ASAP
Man............................................................. XD
OK OK I FIXED IT. You can PM this instead of mocking my stupidity, y'know. Just figured that the term 'ASAP' was made in 1955 by the US army so yeah, I'm literally the worst.

I was waiting to get tagged about something, though. I always mess up at least once in my post X)

Last edited by a moderator:
Add these costs/edits to your CS ability stuff.

@Zombehs @Skyswimsky
Loading up your Vials either takes an Action or a Movement. It takes another Action for you to 'activate' it afterwards.

Zombs, the cost for your Alchemy-enhanced attacks is 5 TP. Like A Storm is 2 TP.

Skys, the cost for your cannon beam shenanigans is 6 TP, and you can maintain that beam for two more turns at a cost of 3 TP per turn. Every turn it is maintain, you get a penalty of -2 to your accuracy. Overwhelming Force negates 2 defense/armor when you blast someone. Recoil Rider is going to have a close-range/engaged effect only, and it will cost 6 TP, the same as your normal beam blasts.

@Jakers
Cleanse and Sew, as well as each individual Blight needle, costs 2 TP. Relax and Stimulate cost 3 TP.

@Renose
Literally didn't change anything about your CS, eh? Add these into your CS, as well as the following costs.

Protection is 8 MP, and maintaining it costs 4 MP per turn.

Shield costs 4 MP.

Warding costs 10MP and maintaining it costs 5 MP per turn. Note that you can only have one maintained spell. So you gotta choose between Warding and Protection. Can't have both.
Protection will negate Spirit stat/15 (rounding down) damage for everything within Mid Range of her. MP costs will be high, and maintaining it every turn will take an action (but the cost will be cheaper).

Shield allows her to select a single person and increase their Weapon Defense by Spirit/10 (rounding down). She can maintain this spell freely, and can use an action to move the Shield to someone else. Range for this is also Mid Range.

Warding is going to be a expensive spell. She can create a Close-Range bubble around her that prevents entering and exiting. Enemies roll a d20 + STR mod to enter. Projectile attack people roll a d20 + Skill mod + weapon mod to enter. You roll a d20 + Spirit stat/10 to prevent them from entering. Once they do manage to enter, though, they don't get any sort of debuff, because that doesn't really make any sense. Allies also have to roll to leave the Warded area, or to shoot through this Warded area.

And so it has begun.

I shall post and add my gear, and make other CS changes, tonight probably. Convention time has kept me busy and tired.

Again, really sorry for the wait.

Con is over. I have today off. I just woke up after passing out again last night (I was exhausted since work sucked since I had to go straight from Con to Work while suffering Post Convention Health Drain)

I shall post.

And now, we just wait for Asuras.

>insert Jeopardy theme

Something something want me to roll

Kay, battoru time starting soon. My assumption of your positioning is this.

Eizl in the back line, Siyu in the center, Tokudome/Lukhi/Bastiel in the front.

Rodey wants first blood.

SMORC LAIFU

2 lol fumble
5 + 4 + 1 = 10 Parried
7 + 4 + 1 = 12 HIT

Damage
6 + 4 - 1 = 9 - 5 = 4
6 + 4 - 1 = 9 - 5 = 4

Last edited:
All Skill No Luck.

The battle has now begun.

Right now, Eizl is Engaged by two goblins, has lost 8 HP, and is receiving -2 on all checks. One goblin is in close range, in front of her. Behind Eizl is Siyu, at Close Range, and at Mid Range are the frontliners, Lukhi, Bastiel, and Tokudome.

Deadline is June 5. When you post in the IC, just clarify what you're doing in the OOC and do the necessary rolls.

Hell or hell, let's roll.

Let's see if this is going to become a clown fiesta.

Lukhi goes becomes a Storm. Sadly, he misses by a mile, and his longsword hits the sand instead and snags a bit. That bit of snagging causes him to trip on his blade and he stumbles.

6 - 5 = 1

The longsword inflicts a scratch on his shin, more embarrassing than painful. Lukhi is now Engaged with the goblin.

Last edited:
Posted. Sorry if its... kind of bad.

Here's a post to reconfirm everyone's places, relative to each other. To clarify, if you are Engaged, it is signified with a VS.

|Gob 1|Gob 2 & Gob 3 vs Eizl|Siyu|Lukhi, Tokudome, Bastiel|

Right now, everyone within two spaces of Bastiel essentially gets a +2 to all defenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.