Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do the devastating blow.

Goblin A & B VS Lukhi | Tokudome | Eizl, Bastiel, Siyu | (empty) |Goblin C | (empty) | Gate |

Goblin A took 11 Damage, is suffering from -2 to all checks via blood loss, and can not use one of its arms. It is also unarmed right now, and grappling Lukhi's sword.

Goblin B's Movement is reduced by 1, meaning that he can now only move 1 Movement per turn. He's dual wielding.

Goblin C dashed, and has Lukhi's Bandolier with all his vials.

Goblin A dodges Lukhi's kick.

Roll for trying to hit Goblin C with a basic needle attack (I'm assuming he's 2 spaces away from Siyu.)

Goblin C dodge?

7 + 7 = 14 > 12

Siyu's needle grazes over it's head.

Siyu's going one space to the right in your position thingy, running towards Goblin C if you need clarification.

Goblin A & B VS Lukhi | Tokudome | Eizl, Bastiel | Siyu | Goblin C | (empty) | Gate |

Time for another round of missing!

Edit: No dice even cuz fuck TP regen and insane TP costs.

Last edited:
Well I know why I was missing OOC posts. I wasn't watching the thread XD

I will post shortly. Gonna use my mace for the first time since I am still maintaining Protection.

Mace is Engage range. At best, you'd be able to dash and engage with the goblin, not attack.

Roll to GUILLOTINE

17 + 3 = 20

6 + 3 + 2 + 1 (Spirit Fervor bonus) = 12

Last edited:
Dodge?

Goblin A & B VS Lukhi | Tokudome, Bastiel | (empty) | Siyu | Goblin C vs Eizl | (empty) | Gate |

Gob C Escape: 1 + 7 (Fumbled lol)

Gob A Escape: 3 + 7 - 6 (fumbled lol)

Gob B Double Attack:
6 + 4 + 1 -3 = 8
4 + 4 - 3 = 5

Gob C Extracting Vials: 2 + 4 - 2 (fumbled lol)

Last edited:
CHANCE ATTACKU, or something.

Defense please.

Goblin A | Goblin B | Lukhi, Tokudome, Bastiel | (empty) | Siyu | Eizl | Goblin C | Gate |

Lukhi, due to the mistiming of his attack, had to retreat from Goblin B's strikes, forcing a temporary disengage.

Three volatile vials are in the area Goblin C is at.

Goblin A is backed against a wall, bleeding profusely.

Deadline is June 18.

Siyu is trying to hit Goblin C with Relax.

...sigh... asking to do something useful at least once this fight is too much apparently

Welp, time to fumble and ruin everything I guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Having your character absolutely drop the ball everywhere is also interesting~

Oh geez, you hit. Roll damage and ailment effect, which is d20 + 5, I believe.

The goblin gets scratched, and resists the needle, but at least Siyu hit~

Due to Siyu's fumble, the rest of his soporific potion falls into the sands. Due to the Goblin's fumble, the goblin steps on one of the amplifying vials, shattering it beneath its feet as the contents of the vial pervade the space around it. Also takes a bit more damage.

Goblin A | Goblin B | Lukhi, Tokudome, Bastiel | (empty) | (empty) | Eizl, Siyu | Goblin C | Gate |

Engage with Goblin B again, and attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.