Gone At Dawn [OOC-Chat/Plotting]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated Noeul's profile of the friendship!~
I will update mine as well! Quick question, who's your faceclaim? He's a cutie.

I wonder if my person was accepted?

I will update mine as well! Quick question, who's your faceclaim? He's a cutie.
Isn't he?~

Honestly, I have no clue XD I was browsing for a face and he popped up. I love his goofy smile and silly look. Fit Noeul so well! The pic was taken from an article within an article within another article...and so on~

Isn't he?~

Honestly, I have no clue XD I was browsing for a face and he popped up. I love his goofy smile and silly look. Fit Noeul so well! The pic was taken from an article within an article within another article...and so on~
I will go on an extensive research for that boy.

I wonder if my person was accepted?
I hope so too! Your character is really cool!~

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It didn't take long to find your faceclaim @Pray4me, I'm so glad I can read and understand Korean.

His name is 서민우 (Seo Min Woo). Apparently he's in a group called 100% and he's also a K-Drama actor.

• Thank You
Reactions: MUSΞ
Well! I will remember that name~

I'm not very familiar with K-pop, but I have been getting more into K-drama. Maybe I'll check out a show he's in =)

That was super fast detective skills @Jihae

Well! I will remember that name~

I'm not very familiar with K-pop, but I have been getting more into K-drama. Maybe I'll check out a show he's in =)

That was super fast detective skills @Jihae
ㅋㅋ I just googled the image you put in and clicked on the first link on there. Korean skills at its finest tonight!~

I just now edited the friendship section of my CS!

Oh yeah, you can do that...as you can see, detective skills isn't on my list of skill sets.~ I'll stick to the old fashion way, holding up the photo and be like "Who knows this guy?!"

Thank goodness your skills were used for a great discovery XD

And yay! Nice to see the updated profile!

Hope to see more character sheets from others soon~

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
I apologize everyone! I'll get to replying to and accepting everyone soon.

I've been visiting my twin sister who I don't get to see very often. Juggling my time online and with her is a bit of a struggle.
Please forgive me?

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I apologize everyone! I'll get to replying to and accepting everyone soon.

I've been visiting my twin sister who I don't get to see very often. Juggling my time online and with her is a bit of a struggle.
Please forgive me?

giphy.gif
You are forgiven :) family is more important.

I would love to join?

If you'd have me.

Hate to poke at the OOC again but I just finished my Character Sheet. I pretty much changed the biography (It's pretty long!) and what Tae does, so, if there's anything wrong with the new change let me know~

i will put up m CS in the sign up thread eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.