Gone At Dawn [OOC-Chat/Plotting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's okay. I'll just open up another spot for you.
I just have a few requests. Could you lower the size of your text and maybe change some of the colors? It kind of hurts my eyes. Makes reading harder. And if you could expand on his personality that'd be great. Otherwise you're accepted!
K. After work and running a few errands i will.

• Thank You
Reactions: mingummy
AHHHHHHHHH YOONGI my love, my dearest, omggggg (stahp with your avi and sig)

haha yes you did.

They're not necessarily snobby but yes they are on the middle class and up side of things. Would like for me to reserve you a spot in the Pride?
Min Yoongi is too precious for this world, too pure ;u; <3

Heck yea, why not! I've got a butt load of stuff to catch up on but I'll put this CS on the list.

You used my little smol bean as a FC and I literally can't right now

Min Yoongi is too precious for this world, too pure ;u; <3

Heck yea, why not! I've got a butt load of stuff to catch up on but I'll put this CS on the list.

You used my little smol bean as a FC and I literally can't right now
He really is. I could go on for ages about how much I adore him. ꒰˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩๑꒱♡

Yay! I'll be glad to have you. It's okay if you need to take your time.

I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not. My sleepy lil koala was calling to me.

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
He really is. I could go on for ages about how much I adore him. ꒰˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩๑꒱♡

Yay! I'll be glad to have you. It's okay if you need to take your time.

I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not. My sleepy lil koala was calling to me.
Can we fangirl together? :D <3

I'm getting through some 1x1 replies now, and I'll work on the CS after! I'll be using this little shit right here <3 because reasons

tumblr_inline_o4oefx91RS1u0m58s_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Luxii
OF COURSE. I actually do not have any friends who like Kpop/BTS 。・゜・(。´ノω・`)

Can't wait for him! Kookie~

Last edited by a moderator:
Is my character accepted as well? I know I'm going to be working on the personality part in the near future because all I have are descriptive words. If I need to change anything let me know!

Is my character accepted as well? I know I'm going to be working on the personality part in the near future because all I have are descriptive words. If I need to change anything let me know!
Yes, I love him! He's a very intriguing character.

Thank you for making your layout legible btw! So many times people use like a million patterns and colors and I get dizzy trying to read their sheet. (I have sensitive eyes.) Please let me know when you've updated his personality - I'm sure you'll do great, I just want to know everything there is to know. :)

My guy will be up this weekend.

Done with my sheet! Let me know if I need to add anything else.~

Okay! My character is all done and the character sheet is finished! Now, would anyone like to be in any sort of relationship with Choi Yoon Tae?

Well, while I prefer my character finding someone IC'ly, anyone is free to try and form any type of relationship with Soo Noeul~ If, anyone even likes him in any way XD!

Alright, my character is finished! I might add some little things here and there as the role play progresses, but he's pretty much set in stone.

As for relationships, I am down with him being best friends with anyone, or more than one person too if that is allowed.

Btw I'm enjoying reading everyone's character sheets so far.~

Btw I'm enjoying reading everyone's character sheets so far.~
Same! I think I still might have to work on mine since I'm not as pleased with how it looks aesthetically, and since my English is all wack I most definitely have to re-read every paragraph and make sure it makes sense. I'll fix everything soon.

How is that GM? Any better?

Last edited by a moderator:
Same! I think I still might have to work on mine since I'm not as pleased with how it looks aesthetically, and since my English is all wack I most definitely have to re-read every paragraph and make sure it makes sense. I'll fix everything soon
To me, aesthetically it looks so well! Mine is so plain and bland, but thankfully the photo of Soo Noeul helps brighten my character profile XD I'm not the best at fancy looking profiles, ads, and the sort! You did a great job to me! I'm looking forward to the improvements you would like on it.~

I also think our characters will get along pretty well. C=

To me, aesthetically it looks so well! Mine is so plain and bland, but thankfully the photo of Soo Noeul helps brighten my character profile XD I'm not the best at fancy looking profiles, ads, and the sort! You did a great job to me! I'm looking forward to the improvements you would like on it.~

I also think our characters will get along pretty well. C=
Oh my goodness thank you so much! It's all a matter of copy and pasting stuff, really. Your sheet looks fine! What matters is the information, not how pretty it is. I just like to go overboard, that's all. ^^;

Let's make our characters have a relationship! You thinkin' friends, crush, lovers, gimme all the scoops. c:

Oh my goodness thank you so much! It's all a matter of copy and pasting stuff, really. Your sheet looks fine! What matters is the information, not how pretty it is. I just like to go overboard, that's all. ^^;

Let's make our characters have a relationship! You thinkin' friends, crush, lovers, gimme all the scoops. c:
Aww, thank you~ You're right, the information does matter the most! Anything else is very nice eye candy!

Let's see, I feel they would be great as friends starting off. Both characters have personalities that mesh well and I think they could play off each other. They are also similar in a way, the biggest difference is that Tae seems to be more mature than Noeul and seems to be a bit more stable while Noeul is immature and is struggling to fix his life after ruining it by being a slacker. I feel their friendship can be seen as brotherly too.~

As the rp goes on, I can see one or both of them crushing on each other. Noeul is still hiding his sexuality so revealing his feelings or even making the first move isn't like him XD. He would deny it badly at first! Up to you if you would like Tae to have a crush on Noeul.

If you have any ideas, let me know!

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
Aww, thank you~ You're right, the information does matter the most! Anything else is very nice eye candy!

Let's see, I feel they would be great as friends starting off. Both characters have personalities that mesh well and I think they could play off each other. They are also similar in a way, the biggest difference is that Tae seems to be more mature than Noeul and seems to be a bit more stable while Noeul is immature and is struggling to fix his life after ruining it by being a slacker. I feel their friendship can be seen as brotherly too.~

As the rp goes on, I can see one or both of them crushing on each other. Noeul is still hiding his sexuality so revealing his feelings or even making the first move isn't like him XD. He would deny it badly at first! Up to you if you would like Tae to have a crush on Noeul.

If you have any ideas, let me know!
I don't think I need to pitch in ANY ideas because you took the words right out of my mouth! Tae and Noeul would make perfect friends and who knows what the hell will happen when the RP develops and unravels! :D Relationship made.

• Thank You
Reactions: MUSΞ
Status
Not open for further replies.