Also this is my FC:
Matt Cook
mattcook-model.gif

14440d5fbf7146ef673614a5eb17b93e.jpg
What gang is he in? I want a piece of that ^.~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Damn. Now i cannot decide.
Well, could be on the Pack side and have forbidden love or on the Pride side and be hot either one XD lol but not even close to making him and you already want him XD

Well, could be on the Pack side and have forbidden love or on the Pride side and be hot either one XD lol but not even close to making him and you already want him XD
I like the forbidden love angle. And sorry, I just know you make great and believable characters. I can't help it if I want them all to myself XD

• Love
I like the forbidden love angle. And sorry, I just know you make great and believable characters. I can't help it if I want them all to myself XD
Well thank you, I do try to make chars that I would want to actually see in those situations XD lol.

As I said a few times, I can't join Rps unless it plans on going slow

I will be open for roleplays when my signature says otherwise

Looks like a rp I've been wanting to do for a while. Would love to sign up and add my character in the Pride group~

ETA: Never mind, I much rather be in the Pack.~

Last edited by a moderator:
So there are two different gangs it seems. What is the big differences between the two. Also are the people in each gang childhood friends? New members? Also so the main plot is trying to find out who killed Andrew correct? Do you have the murderer picked out because I have plenty of murderer characters :3

TY TY <3

• Useful
Reactions: Jihae
So there are two different gangs it seems. What is the big differences between the two. Also are the people in each gang childhood friends? New members? Also so the main plot is trying to find out who killed Andrew correct? Do you have the murderer picked out because I have plenty of murderer characters :3

TY TY <3
I can answer the group part since I think I know exactly lol.

The Pack is more wild and reckless and less organized while The Pride (The name should give it away XD) are more civilized and sophisticated, so they're probably made up of rich kids or more well off kids I would think. That's what I think makes the two groups rivals since they are soo different.

Put up my person. I didn't know if the bio was necessary so i left it as TBA until i get a full confirmation on what is needed for it.

Looks like a rp I've been wanting to do for a while. Would love to sign up and add my character in the Pride group~
I'll be more than glad to have you. Your spot has been reserved. (*´▽`*)

TY TY <3
Yes, @HIPPIE PRINCE JUSTIN was correct in what he said. The Pack is mostly made up of rebels who ended up banding together and they don't have any set rules while the Pride is made up of rich kids who wear matching jackets and have a clear hierarchy. Both gangs have been around since childhood but seeing as some members are older than others - some are newer. If you'd like to create a new member you can also do that.

You are correct. The goal is to eliminate suspects until you find the true killer and ultimately get revenge. I'm going to be PMing members to decide on the murderer. ;)

Put up my person. I didn't know if the bio was necessary so i left it as TBA until i get a full confirmation on what is needed for it.
I have seen. Yes, the bio is necessary. I prefer it if you put up at least a small paragraph. :)

UPDATE
I've added more details to the character sheet. Please be sure to check it.
You can decide on your chara's role here as you're plotting their relationships.

EDIT:
FYI; the roles don't have to be like a real gang. They can just be loose terms like Trickster, Foodie, etc. We do need leaders however. (First come, first serve.)

@Shayla @Jihae @Pray4me @HIPPIE PRINCE JUSTIN
@Stryder @-Toxic-Madness- @Kaiyo

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
You are back, and with another amazing role play! Welcome back! c:

I would like to reserve a spot in both Pack and Pride if possible, please. If I can have only one character, then I'll keep the spot in Pride since I see it's a little lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.