Gone At Dawn [OOC-Chat/Plotting]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are back, and with another amazing role play! Welcome back! c:

I would like to reserve a spot in both Pack and Pride if possible, please. If I can have only one character, then I'll keep the spot in Pride since I see it's a little lacking.
Yes! This time I am not going to disappear suddenly. Thank you! You're too kind~ ♡(。→ˇ艸←)

Can you start with just the one? If it seems like no one else is going to join then you can make another.
BTW asdfghgjkl over your avi BTS is killing me​

Yes! This time I am not going to disappear suddenly. Thank you! You're too kind~ ♡(。→ˇ艸←)

Can you start with just the one? If it seems like no one else is going to join then you can make another.
BTW asdfghgjkl over your avi BTS is killing me​

You are certainly welcome. :D

Alright, I think I might swap and keep a spot in Pack then since it's filling fast, and then snag the spot in Pride if it doesn't fill later on. No problem!

And yessssss, BTS for lifeeee. In which, I might just end up using Jiminie as my face-claim (can't help myself). c':

You are certainly welcome. :D

Alright, I think I might swap and keep a spot in Pack then since it's filling fast, and then snag the spot in Pride if it doesn't fill later on. No problem!

And yessssss, BTS for lifeeee. In which, I might just end up using Jiminie as my face-claim (can't help myself). c':
Ahh okay~ I'll have to switch you then (I already put you down for Pride lol)

Hehehe ヾ(◍'౪`◍)ノ゙ go for it! We could use a beautiful face like his. ;)

Face claim has been chosen! Oh look, it's another Asian. o3o~

tumblr_m8yng2mfdx1qgkzcm.gif

tumblr_m8atv6yZCW1qzh5sno2_250.gif

박 재범, my one true solo artist.

• Love
Reactions: mingummy and Justin
Face claim has been chosen! Oh look, it's another Asian. o3o~

tumblr_m8yng2mfdx1qgkzcm.gif

tumblr_m8atv6yZCW1qzh5sno2_250.gif

박 재범, my one true solo artist.
Jay Park now him I know lol used him in my one and only KPop type Libertine Rp where I met Crystal and Luxii lol

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
Ok I will make a sheet and post it soon....not sure what gang I will be in yet though :3

Ok I will make a sheet and post it soon....not sure what gang I will be in yet though :3
That's okay, take your time! I can't wait to see your chara. ☆(・ω・*)

Jay Park now him I know lol used him in my one and only KPop type Libertine Rp where I met Crystal and Luxii lol
Jay Park is VERY fit for Libertine so, nice choices. He's mine now, xD Apologies!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Jay Park is VERY fit for Libertine so, nice choices. He's mine now, xD Apologies!
Go ahead XD lol, I never use same fc after use in a rp unless they are too good to give up lol. I would love to see how you use him XD lol

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
I can't wait to see everyone else's characters ^.^

Go ahead XD lol, I never use same fc after use in a rp unless they are too good to give up lol. I would love to see how you use him XD lol
I like to choose the faces that people don't usually know. You caught me on this one. xD Don't worry though, Jay Park will be in good hands. I'll be working on a CS straight away!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Oh shoot guys, I completely forgot to call this out. My character is NOT the Leader of the Pack, but he is the planner, aka, he brings people together and it surprisingly good at birthday parties.

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
Yes you may! I might add more spots too.

Let me go check him out now. :) I wasn't aware you had finished.
Forgot the suit of cards rule. I will pick one and put it on my cs.

I had chosen the pack for my person but i didn't know i had to reserve a spot beforehand.

Forgot the suit of cards rule. I will pick one and put it on my cs.

I had chosen the pack for my person but i didn't know i had to reserve a spot beforehand.
That's okay. I'll just open up another spot for you.
I just have a few requests. Could you lower the size of your text and maybe change some of the colors? It kind of hurts my eyes. Makes reading harder. And if you could expand on his personality that'd be great. Otherwise you're accepted!

*slams open the door*

uHM excuse me, I smelled BTS gifs in here? ;D

Good lord @HIPPIE PRINCE JUSTIN you change your name everytime I turn around. <3

Seems interesting! Plus there's really good people in here too Looks like more Pride members are needed? They're the snobby rich kids?

• Love
Reactions: Justin and mingummy
*slams open the door*

uHM excuse me, I smelled BTS gifs in here? ;D

Good lord @HIPPIE PRINCE JUSTIN you change your name everytime I turn around. <3

Seems interesting! Plus there's really good people in here too Looks like more Pride members are needed? They're the snobby rich kids?
AHHHHHHHHH YOONGI my love, my dearest, omggggg (stahp with your avi and sig)

haha yes you did.

They're not necessarily snobby but yes they are on the middle class and up side of things. Would like for me to reserve you a spot in the Pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.