Gone At Dawn [OOC-Chat/Plotting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How should Cyrille and Dom have met?

Has anyone else seen our GM? Because I really wish for this to become a thing, but our GM hasn't shown up in a while.

Reactions: Luxii
I haven't seen them in a while. Guess rl is taking up their time.

Reactions: Jihae
Yeah, she was last seen the 21st? I would wait a little longer and maybe we can do a reboot? Was pretty excited for this as well!

I will wait for word of the GM's return.

I will wait for the GM's return as well, if there is no word, we can always reboot.~

So! Shall we, shall we reboot this?~

I'm not sure if anyone did, but maybe it would be best to send a GM a PM about the rp and the possibility of someone taking over? Just want to find the right way in case of a reboot.~

I'm not sure if anyone did, but maybe it would be best to send a GM a PM about the rp and the possibility of someone taking over? Just want to find the right way in case of a reboot.~
Sounds good to me! I'll volunteer to send a PM to the GM and let's just see what happens.

Reactions: Jimin and Pray4me
tumblr_o3ki0l2IWc1qfhve9o2_500.gif

Holy shit you're quick to respond. xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
xD on my phone trying to sleep but can't so Iwaku afterdark for me XD

Sounds like it's all clear for the reboot!~

Where to start, where to start?~

Midnighter always manages to vanish it would seem....

I'm sure she wouldn't mind, as long as you give the credit as usual. Just a shame she disappeared again, she always makes wonderful plots. :c

I've been in a huge slump recently, so I need to dig myself out of the grave and catch up on some replies, but I am ready as ever! It's been a while since I've been in a group role play. c:

The question is if we want to make a new thread for all of this. And if anyone wants to keep the original plot or add something to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.