Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mingummy

Original poster
tumblr_inline_o1q9nwnth41szt7jg_500.gif

Free yourselves!
» Signups «

Go ahead and find your chara's bestie, bf, and prime suspect. Or just spam away.

(the bf does not have to be decided rn - it can happen throughout the rp)

Current Relationships:
n/a

Currently Looking:
@мι∂иιgнтєя : Mingyu (suspect & bestie)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
I will join you , My love!

Working on some other rps but joining if u couldn't tell by my ratings lol.

Will tag some peeps tomorrow since most are sleep now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: mingummy
Reserving a Pride Member so u know^^

@HIPPIE PRINCE JUSTIN Haha, I was hoping for that to be the case. Thank you for inviting people.
I'll put you down for a spot in the Pride rn. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

• Thank You
I will also be taking a Pride spot too! ^^

• Love
Reactions: mingummy and Justin
Ooh, I see BTS. I will look into this RP further. mwehehe.~

EDIT: Hello! I absolutely love all those K-pop gifs, and I'm surprised by my talent at figuring out the groups from the back but FANGIRLING ASIDE, I will focus on the premise.
Sign me up for a spot in The Pack~

Ooh, I see BTS. I will look into this RP further. mwehehe.~

EDIT: Hello! I absolutely love all those K-pop gifs, and I'm surprised by my talent at figuring out the groups from the back but FANGIRLING ASIDE, I will focus on the premise.
Sign me up for a spot in The Pack~

Yessss, my adoration for BTS sort of bled through. haha

Thank you~ what can I say? Kpop vids are so aesthetically pleasing and just convenient for rp formatting. (riiiight? you know you're obsessed when you know who they are by just a body part) ​
I shall. (*´︶`*)╯

Yessss, my adoration for BTS sort of bled through. haha

Thank you~ what can I say? Kpop vids are so aesthetically pleasing and just convenient for rp formatting. (riiiight? you know you're obsessed when you know who they are by just a body part) ​
I shall. (*´︶`*)╯
I was actually supposed to start an RP with a whole bunch of Kpop gifs for aesthetics but I never got around to it, unfortunately.

And yay thank you! I'll get to work right away.~ I see your faceclaim is 민 윤기 do our faceclaims all have to be BTS members? I'm assuming not.

I hope not since I know nothing about Kpop.

Hi I am interested in this RP I would just like more in depth info on plot and such ^^ TY TY <3

Reactions: Jihae
  • Love
Reactions: Luxii
Also this is my FC:
Matt Cook
mattcook-model.gif

14440d5fbf7146ef673614a5eb17b93e.jpg

I was actually supposed to start an RP with a whole bunch of Kpop gifs for aesthetics but I never got around to it, unfortunately.

And yay thank you! I'll get to work right away.~ I see your faceclaim is 민 윤기 do our faceclaims all have to be BTS members? I'm assuming not.
Really? It works really well. You should def do it in the future!

You're welcome~ Oh no you can use whoever/whatever you want. ( ・ ᗜ ・ )
I hope not since I know nothing about Kpop.
Haha, no you can use whoever you want~
Hi I am interested in this RP I would just like more in depth info on plot and such ^^ TY TY <3

Great! What would you like to know? (ˊᗨˋ)◞.*✧

• Thank You
Have you checked out the signups? If you still have questions I'll be glad to answer them.
Okay, I found it. It may take me a little bit to get a cs up due to finals but i will try. I would like to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.