Gone At Dawn [OOC-Chat/Plotting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated Noeul's profile of the friendship!~
I will update mine as well! Quick question, who's your faceclaim? He's a cutie.

I wonder if my person was accepted?

I will update mine as well! Quick question, who's your faceclaim? He's a cutie.
Isn't he?~

Honestly, I have no clue XD I was browsing for a face and he popped up. I love his goofy smile and silly look. Fit Noeul so well! The pic was taken from an article within an article within another article...and so on~

Isn't he?~

Honestly, I have no clue XD I was browsing for a face and he popped up. I love his goofy smile and silly look. Fit Noeul so well! The pic was taken from an article within an article within another article...and so on~
I will go on an extensive research for that boy.

I wonder if my person was accepted?
I hope so too! Your character is really cool!~

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It didn't take long to find your faceclaim @Pray4me, I'm so glad I can read and understand Korean.

His name is 서민우 (Seo Min Woo). Apparently he's in a group called 100% and he's also a K-Drama actor.

• Thank You
Reactions: MUSΞ
Well! I will remember that name~

I'm not very familiar with K-pop, but I have been getting more into K-drama. Maybe I'll check out a show he's in =)

That was super fast detective skills @Jihae

Well! I will remember that name~

I'm not very familiar with K-pop, but I have been getting more into K-drama. Maybe I'll check out a show he's in =)

That was super fast detective skills @Jihae
ㅋㅋ I just googled the image you put in and clicked on the first link on there. Korean skills at its finest tonight!~

I just now edited the friendship section of my CS!

Oh yeah, you can do that...as you can see, detective skills isn't on my list of skill sets.~ I'll stick to the old fashion way, holding up the photo and be like "Who knows this guy?!"

Thank goodness your skills were used for a great discovery XD

And yay! Nice to see the updated profile!

Hope to see more character sheets from others soon~

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
I apologize everyone! I'll get to replying to and accepting everyone soon.

I've been visiting my twin sister who I don't get to see very often. Juggling my time online and with her is a bit of a struggle.
Please forgive me?

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I apologize everyone! I'll get to replying to and accepting everyone soon.

I've been visiting my twin sister who I don't get to see very often. Juggling my time online and with her is a bit of a struggle.
Please forgive me?

giphy.gif
You are forgiven :) family is more important.

I would love to join?

If you'd have me.

Hate to poke at the OOC again but I just finished my Character Sheet. I pretty much changed the biography (It's pretty long!) and what Tae does, so, if there's anything wrong with the new change let me know~

i will put up m CS in the sign up thread eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.