Gone At Dawn [OOC-Chat/Plotting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the original plot too, since most of us made characters around it already. But I don't know whether Midnighter messaged the people who were going to be the killer(s) or not. Someone will have to do that if she didn't (unless we tweak the plot).

And I'd say just make a new Signups thread and OOC, just so you can edit the main posts like she did and link each character for relationships and their role in each gang. Just for easier reference for new people joining. We can copy and paste our characters over as well.

I wouldn't mind doing any of this if no one else wants to, just give me a heads up. (*´ ︶`*) ╯

I'll just create a new thread, both Sign-Ups and OOC, for everyone. (Kpop gifs included. c:) I'll also make it easier to access. As for picking the killer I'd probably just set up something like a random generator to determine who it is. c:

Since we're all involved and pitching in, I don't think there shouldn't really be a GM for this one, since all of us are excited for the reboot and are more than happy to pitch in for help

Reactions: Jimin
Wow, I'm glad I decided to check and see if this was still alive or not! Count me in for the reboot! <3

Reactions: Jimin
Alright, awesome! :D

And yeah, there isn't much GM-ing to do anyway since most of us were ready to get started before she poofed. We can all brainstorm the direction of the plot and such when the time comes.

I just hope Kiki doesn't turn out to be the killer, oh god my sweet cinnamon roll. ; o;

Also just realized my character never made it up for this >.< FAIL!

Edit: @BAO you're Kpop trash like me, wanna take a peek at this? ^^

Also just realized my character never made it up for this >.< FAIL!

Edit: @BAO you're Kpop trash like me, wanna take a peek at this? ^^
OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO TAG YOU. MY PRECIOUS I'M SORRY. I will never do it again.
tumblr_nt7sra5qIK1uc15e8o1_500.gif

Forgive me.

OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO TAG YOU. MY PRECIOUS I'M SORRY. I will never do it again.
tumblr_nt7sra5qIK1uc15e8o1_500.gif

Forgive me.
;o; fear not, bby, all is forgiven <3
tumblr_inline_nihbu58pTf1rzx25x.gif

• Love
Reactions: Jihae
I'M ABOUT TO MAKE THE THREAD GUYS.
Should it be called something different? Something other than Gone At Dawn?
If you want it to be the same then just let me know I'll make it happen.

same name^^

I like the same too!

Status
Not open for further replies.