- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
Sorry for taking so long >.> I'll post an update post with all information regarding this area as soon as I get everything sortedout. I kind of lost a draft or two somehow...

Noctis the Devious updated Caster's Challenge with a new update entry:

Round 1 Official Update!

Along with the opening of round 1 (a little belated) comes the new Table of Contents tab! This can be found under Overview and not only links players to the beginning and end to a round but details what has happened so far in the roleplay ^.^ And as promise, Mount Acolytes' area information:

Juniper, Maple, *Golden Currant, Scarlet Gilia, *Clasping Leaved Twisted Stalk, *Red Raspberries, *Pin Cherry, Elderberry, *Holly Grape, Spruce, Pine, Fir, Mandrake Root....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone speaking about Christmas in November is making me mad. Christmas decorations laid out before December makes me angry. You have no idea how much I want to scream in public nowadays when they already start putting decorations on the streets and in the shops already in the end of October. "IT'S NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET GUYS WHAT THE FUCK." Fuck this country. Fuck it with a ten foot pole.

I just like buying presents to people. I don't really need a special day to do that, so I do it all around the year. And Christmas overall, I just dislike it. My family always requests my presence during it but all I do is to count slowly ten in my head and try not to blow up on all of them because they just keep fighting. Peaceful Holidays my ass, I've never experienced one. (Except last year when I didn't go due to my work. Holy shit best Christmas ever.) It's pretty obvious that we have some Italian, Gypsy and Russian Cossacks in our ancestry... Everyone's stopped asking what I want for Christmas because I just give a grunt as an answer or dodge the question, so they either don't get me anything or get me something useful like hygiene products and socks and whatever. I just really dislike useless shit.

Lol XD @Wicked says this and meanwhile I'm planning to decorate my room with Christmas lights. I celebrate Christmas whenever. (I probably piss wicked off so much XD Lol looooove it XD)

Oh hey, same here. It just makes me really uncomfortable and self-conscious.

Go die. I want your height. Super tall people make me want to pick up an ax and hack their legs and then call "TIMBERRRRR!" And still I almost always write up tall characters. I guess I just try to desperately compensate for what I don't have lol. I'm barely over average but man, still wanna be taller.

Lol //flips hair I'm taller than Wicked xDDDD

Yeah, I think my insomnia also comes partly from my ADD. There's just so much more interesting things to do than spend half a life time sleeping, you know what I mean? I do like my good night's rest just as much as the next person, because it's hell (I think my personal record without any sleep at all is 3 days straight, and with just a snipped here and there for 2 weeks) being exhausted and that ain't nice. I just get really excited about the things I like and super passionate, and throw myself in them 100% and then kinda forget all the others things. Oops. And as much as I love food, preparing food and eating is time consuming and I always put if off for later like, "I'll do this thing first" and "this too while I'm at it" oh and "this needs to be done right about now too" and wait it's midnight but what about my breakfast? Somehow these things just keep happening to me. I need a personal care taker or something.

Dude two things I love. Food and Sleep. Even though I have sleep apnea and ADD/ADHD(I have both lolz) I still loves food and sleep. It's bothersome when I want to do things and I just got lazy and end up taking 7 hour naps XDDD lol and if I don't get my sleep, God rest your soul because all hell'a breaking loose with me and no sleep. (Lol @Wicked loses sleep cause of playing League with me XD)

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Wicked
Why i cant finish my CS, Gahh, its too hard, so many possibilities for elements... (P.S. I redid my character 8 times...)

@WitchcraftIsScience, If it's any help there's only three powers open for male characters ^.^ There's always the option of doubling as a female character too, in which case you would have four power options :3

I'm so sorry I got really depressed and just I'm sorry

I hope you are feeling a bit better know :( If you want to talk, feel free to PM me^^ Always there for you

Don't worry, I have depression too, know how that feels e.e Take all the time you and thanks for informing me :)

You can try, but if you force yourself too much your muse will eventually give up and you'll wind up burning yourself out. If you need time, I can continue this scene and you can reply at your leisure as if your character has always been there. The pace seems to have slowed down to.

Alright, since this is the third day I believe, I'll hold back my post. Since it sounds like @Zackymas is almost done with his character I'll wait for him and then post.

Status
Not open for further replies.