- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
And what is with you guys and hugs? Seriously. xD
Funnily enough, I'm too tall in real life to be properly hugged, and my arms are too long to hug someone without uncomfortably immobilizing them like a snake coil. Tis' a sad existence, but at least I can squeeze my friends to death when they try and knock over my drink. Bastards gotta respect my mocha.

As for backstory, I'll probably work on Trap's after I dish out his opening post of catching up with the group when the next round arrives. He may not know that many survival skills from a lack of paying attention in class, but Earth Magic will probably save a good bit of time when making some sort of shelter, heheh.

In real life I have an adversion to being touched so no hugs from or for me :3

In real life I have an adversion to being touched so no hugs from or for me :3
Oh hey, same here. It just makes me really uncomfortable and self-conscious.
Funnily enough, I'm too tall in real life to be properly hugged, and my arms are too long to hug someone without uncomfortably immobilizing them like a snake coil.
Go die. I want your height. Super tall people make me want to pick up an ax and hack their legs and then call "TIMBERRRRR!" And still I almost always write up tall characters. I guess I just try to desperately compensate for what I don't have lol. I'm barely over average but man, still wanna be taller.

For me it makes my skin crawl. Displays of affection of any sort is beyond comprehension and makes me squirm. Probably doesn't help that I'm asexual as well. But I'm not opposed to throwing face huggers at people :D

Remember, Jakers, don't make eye contact o.o

Any who I'll try to have my post up today. I keep getting sidetracked and distracted >.>

• Useful
Reactions: Jakers and Wicked
I think I've found my people. PDA makes me want to squirm too, but I'm not strictly against it. However I identify myself as panromantic demisexual, so I'm not as extreme as you with it. I mean some cuddling here and there is okay, I just have a difficult relationship with intimacy. It comes probably mostly from my background but yeah that's a whole another story. I just think displays of affection should be done private, I don't get it why others need to be there to see it. Or why others feel the need to "show off" like, I get it, you guys like each other but you still kinda disgust me. I think the more subtle kind of affection is way more tender and all the more powerful.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Jakers will remember that.

Super tall people make me want to pick up an ax and hack their legs and then call "TIMBERRRRR!" And still I almost always write up tall characters. I guess I just try to desperately compensate for what I don't have lol. I'm barely over average but man, still wanna be taller.
Well, with my experience with being tall, it makes me stand out much more than I'd like to. Like... some small people walking down the street notice you, and stare at you like they want to prove something, which really gets on my nerves. I'm just a gentle giant... being tall doesn't make you 'powerful' or whatever, but some people seem to think it does.

Don't even get me starting with hitting my head on objects - and when there's a high thing on the shelf, people ask you to go and get even though they could probably get it with a bit of effort themself. UGH. I'll stop complaining now, because being tall is probably good, but being MY kind of tall is probably not great.

I'd happily switch heights with you, just not via axe mutilation pls. Tall people have feelings and feel pain too ;(

panromantic demisexual

I personally identify as asexual demiromantic and while psychologists say it's possible, sociologists say its redundant. For me, it's pretty much dating your best friend... from a distance >.>' Yeah, my relationships don't last long.

I see what you did :3

Last edited:
I like my height. I am only 5'5 1/5". It's my weight i hate.

And no wicked, don't take an axe to tall people. We wouldn't know where to find a hiding spot for the body if things went wrong ^.^

Reactions: Noctis the Devious

Well, with my experience with being tall, it makes me stand out much more than I'd like to. Like... some small people walking down the street notice you, and stare at you like they want to prove something, which really gets on my nerves. I'm just a gentle giant... being tall doesn't make you 'powerful' or whatever, but some people seem to think it does.

Don't even get me starting with hitting my head on objects - and when there's a high thing on the shelf, people ask you to go and get even though they could probably get it with a bit of effort themself. UGH. I'll stop complaining now, because being tall is probably good, but being MY kind of tall is probably not great.

I'd happily switch heights with you, just not via axe mutilation pls. Tall people have feelings and feel pain too ;(
Yeah, I've just had some really tall friends who have really liked to rub it my face that I'm the gang's tiniest. Now I'm out there for the blood of all the tall ones. Even yours. I'd recommend checking under your bed before sleeping from here on out.

Just kidding. You sound like Etienne Stark from my Hogwarts Roleplay, played by Mglo. Really makes me smile more than anything. Gentle giants have a soft spot in my heart.

I like my height. I am only 5'5 1/5". It's my weight i hate.
Why? Too skinny? Too fat? What does it matter! I like soft girls and the ones with curves, though the skinny body type is nice too if the chick is tiny. (They tend to be hella cute.) Women who aren't afraid to eat is something I appreciate 100% because it's a pain in the ass to take a girl out to eat and then you're just sitting there eating a fucking steak while your date moves around a salad leaf. Food is good, food is a friend. Skinny or chubby, don't feel guilty about it and just love your body as it is. As long as you're healthy, that's what matters and not how society wants you to look like. And, it's just numbers on a scale. They don't define you.

And no wicked, don't take an axe to tall people. We wouldn't know where to find a hiding spot for the body if things went wrong ^.^
Don't worry, I've got that covered. I know several ways to dispose a body. One of them includes pigs. Another a plastic container and acid. 8D

So if y'all have an accident, you know who to call. //Whispers something about Ghost Busters

Thanks wicked. And i do love food. Get me a steak with garlic for a side and i am a very happy girl. But that also kills me and weight problems run in my family like road runner. And if i do have a accident then i will pm you. Also, the ghost busters are boss.

Huh. Have you guys tried to move to organic stuff? All the shit they nowadays pump inside foods is what causes most of the health problems today, including obesity. I myself have this pretty typical ADD problem where I forget to eat, especially on day offs. Once it conveniently slipped my mind for three days, and all I did was wonder why I felt so weird. (I was having a bit longer break from work and I was going through some really stressful times as a manager back then, so all I basically did was sleep for three days like I was in a coma and smoked cigarettes. You just kinda lose the sense of time like that.) So I kinda eat whenever I remember and bit of like whatever. I do prefer to eat out a lot, because I try to avoid buying food home. I forget it's there and then it just goes bad lol. I'm a hopeless case.

Huh. Have you guys tried to move to organic stuff? All the shit they nowadays pump inside foods is what causes most of the health problems today, including obesity. I myself have this pretty typical ADD problem where I forget to eat, especially on day offs. Once it conveniently slipped my mind for three days, and all I did was wonder why I felt so weird. (I was having a bit longer break from work and I was going through some really stressful times as a manager back then, so all I basically did was sleep for three days like I was in a coma and smoked cigarettes. You just kinda lose the sense of time like that.) So I kinda eat whenever I remember and bit of like whatever. I do prefer to eat out a lot, because I try to avoid buying food home. I forget it's there and then it just goes bad lol. I'm a hopeless case.

The story of my life. Just without the cigarettes. I'm pure =^.^=

I'll try the organic stuff. It will just be hard to come by because the only place to get good organic food is hidden somewhere in the next town over from my own.

The story of my life. Just without the cigarettes. I'm pure =^.^=

giphy.gif

It's amazing to find people who get it. Like everyone just yells at me for getting distracted or immersed so badly in things that I forget everything else. It's not like I can help it, dammit.
I'll try the organic stuff. It will just be hard to come by because the only place to get good organic food is hidden somewhere in the next town over from my own.
Yeah, and it can be pretty expensive. But like avoiding certain kind of premade foods already helps, or just preparing your own from the get go, so you'll know for sure what there is already does a lot to ya.

It's amazing to find people who get it. Like everyone just yells at me for getting distracted or immersed so badly in things that I forget everything else. It's not like I can help it, dammit.
All the yeses. I developed a habit of pacing when I start immersing myself because who mentally choreographs a fight scene sitting down? But lately it's gotten so bad I can't sleep or even rest because my thoughts are shooting at me one after another and before I know it I'm pacing again .-. I also have to deal with a lot of dizzy spells and the like because of my lack of interest in eating.

Reactions: Wicked
All the yeses. I developed a habit of pacing when I start immersing myself because who mentally choreographs a fight scene sitting down? But lately it's gotten so bad I can't sleep or even rest because my thoughts are shooting at me one after another and before I know it I'm pacing again .-. I also have to deal with a lot of dizzy spells and the like because of my lack of interest in eating.
Yeah, I think my insomnia also comes partly from my ADD. There's just so much more interesting things to do than spend half a life time sleeping, you know what I mean? I do like my good night's rest just as much as the next person, because it's hell (I think my personal record without any sleep at all is 3 days straight, and with just a snipped here and there for 2 weeks) being exhausted and that ain't nice. I just get really excited about the things I like and super passionate, and throw myself in them 100% and then kinda forget all the others things. Oops. And as much as I love food, preparing food and eating is time consuming and I always put if off for later like, "I'll do this thing first" and "this too while I'm at it" oh and "this needs to be done right about now too" and wait it's midnight but what about my breakfast? Somehow these things just keep happening to me. I need a personal care taker or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.