This sounds interesting, my OC is an assassin/swordswoman so I think it would be interesting to include her as a hired killer. Where do I post the character sheet?

I never asked but if we pick a species with magic can we incorporate that as well or no?

Hey @NeoM8rix , ready to insert yourself into the IC? I'm gonna need you too, might wanna read up on the newer posts.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Gals.

I've been destroyed by work. The few days I have off are spent with friends until the end of the day. I'm completely exhausted. Art's been going well though. I will try to get a post up, on my phone. So if it's a bit shorter, it's because I can't easily keep tabs on size on a screen that's a fraction of the size I'm used to.

Sorry I guess.

Should we slow down, Neo and I, we're kinda filling up the IC...

Well I think I am pretty much set introducing my character. Does anyone else wanna post or should he get straight to the meeting?

So who's playing Rico?

I have a pitch of how the Rico deal could go down if you wanna hear.

Alrighty, I'll be working on that post now.

Terribly sorry for the recent inactivity--turns out that trying to get your school work done online whilst battling a fever isn't the smartest of things.

I seem to have been booted from the Discord chat for starters, and secondly I think we may have lost Neo... I'm not sure where to go with this...

The Discord Chat has been disbanded due to lack of activity in the RP, so... yeah, that sucks.
However, some of the previous Gang Wars RPers created another server which you are free to join.