@DreamsAfterDeath
You could also be relations captain for La Sangre as the one who it was has left

That sounds like a swell idea.

I guess I should work on a CS, yeah?

e39fe4395deb536b3ae62db95d10fc88.jpg

|Name|

Vanessa Lockheart

|Affiliation|
La Sangre

|Age|

|Gender|
Female

|Species|
Hybrid Angel, part Human

|Weapon of Choice|
A pair of Short Swords, capable of melting through tough metals. And her wings of course.
80321b789e148a97b49cc29cc64f168b.jpg

|Backstory|
Vanessa was raised by a filthy rich family, sent to a rick kids schools, and had rich friends in her childhood. But her father was a corrupt man and he was brutally murdered when Vanessa was 6, the family fortune in charge of by her mother until she became gravely ill after a fierce poisoning one night on her daughter's 17th birthday. Her mother being an angel, she could only be killed by another, and it seemed someone was out to get her, be it demon, human, angel or otherwise. Her mother died three months after being hospitalized and the family wealth fell on Vanessa, although she lives in a small eco-house on the outskirts of town, she still has an abundance of money stashed away for future use, while she remains vengeful and in search of her families killer(s).

|Role|
Relations Captain

|Extra|

Vanessa keeps her wings closed at all times, and they aren't very large, maybe six feet across at best, enough to keep her in the air for short periods of time, she isn't very skilled at flying, nor does she like to. She keeps her swords sheathed in fire resistant cases, one on each side.

She also is kinda crushing on the leader of La Sangre but NOBODY knows.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Iceydaze
Okay, I finally finished my CS. What'd'ya think.

e39fe4395deb536b3ae62db95d10fc88.jpg

|Name|

Vanessa Lockheart

|Affiliation|
La Sangre

|Age|

|Gender|
Female

|Species|
Hybrid Angel, part Human

|Weapon of Choice|
A pair of Short Swords, capable of melting through tough metals. And her wings of course.
80321b789e148a97b49cc29cc64f168b.jpg

|Backstory|
Vanessa was raised by a filthy rich family, sent to a rick kids schools, and had rich friends in her childhood. But her father was a corrupt man and he was brutally murdered when Vanessa was 6, the family fortune in charge of by her mother until she became gravely ill after a fierce poisoning one night on her daughter's 17th birthday. Her mother being an angel, she could only be killed by another, and it seemed someone was out to get her, be it demon, human, angel or otherwise. Her mother died three months after being hospitalized and the family wealth fell on Vanessa, although she lives in a small eco-house on the outskirts of town, she still has an abundance of money stashed away for future use, while she remains vengeful and in search of her families killer(s).

|Role|
Relations Captain

|Extra|

Vanessa keeps her wings closed at all times, and they aren't very large, maybe six feet across at best, enough to keep her in the air for short periods of time, she isn't very skilled at flying, nor does she like to. She keeps her swords sheathed in fire resistant cases, one on each side.

She also is kinda crushing on the leader of La Sangre but NOBODY knows.​
IIt's good I just find it kinda funny that a half angel has a crush on a demon xD

I wanted to ask Dreams something. for some reason i can not start a convesation

Hmmm.... Lemme check my account to see if something got messed up.

I have conversations closed to people I follow only, so I'll follow you. Gotta follow me back tho @Stari . Also I love your Icon.

It says that the invite has expired.

So....i can't get on Discord....what do i do? like it won't open

latest

Name: Jack a.k.a the shredder
Affiliation: La Sangre
Role: Marcus Leroy's most powerful bodyguard and go-to-guy for some serious enforcement jobs.
Species: Demon
Weapon of Choice: His bare hands, Claws and fangs. In his monster form he is a force to be reckon with so you don't want to piss.him.off.

Backstory: A complete mystery. All that is known is that he has been chosen as Marcus's protector and most loyal servant. He's no ordinary Grunt or Brute. His M.O. is leaving trails of blood and body torn to shreds all in the name of his boss.

Last edited:
I don't know if this was addressed in a later post but do cops and Detectives play any kind of role in this? Like is it possible for someone to play a cop or detective in this universe?

latest

Name: Jack a.k.a the shredder
Affiliation: La Sangre
Role: Marcus Leroy's most powerful bodyguard and go-to-guy for some serious enforcement jobs.
Species: Demon
Weapon of Choice: His bare hands, Claws and fangs. In his monster form he is a force to be reckon with so you don't want to piss.him.off.

Backstory: A complete mystery. All that is known is that he has been chosen as Marcus's protector and most loyal servant. He's no ordinary Grunt or Brute. His M.O. is leaving trails of blood and body torn to shreds all in the name of his boss.
No there is no focus on cops and uour role has to be one of the ones available that I had listed out, May be he could be a brute?

No there is no focus on cops and uour role has to be one of the ones available that I had listed out, May be he could be a brute?
But do I really though? I mean with someone as rich powerful as Marcus Leroy, there's gotta be a need for atleast one bodygaurd. What about assassination attempts? Do you have a captain for security maybe? Maybe bodygaurd is the highest promotion a 'brute' can get. Can there be an small exception please? I know it doesn't look like much but I did put alot of effort in his character. I just wasnt able to write it all here because I'm doing all this from my phone and it's not easy.