• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuiko Tetsumura
Anime-Girl-Icon-erikasakura0812-38624606-600-600.jpg

Yuiko jumped from hearing the sudden voice break the silence. Wasn't this building abandoned? Or was this really someone's home?
"I'm sorry, I just assumed this place was abandoned and... I'll leave right now just please don't call the cops" She said, cooly and first, but toward the end her voice sounded slightly panicked. Imagine, her, getting arrested for trespassing, or worse, attempted breaking and entering.
But still, something seemed off. how come she never saw cars pull in here as she passed or anything? No one ever walked by here on a normal day anyway. Also, how come it wasn't, like, a parent or something who came out. Unless he was home alone, but if someone approached when she was home alone, she wouldn't have the guts to just talk to them. Also, how he was sitting. "Hey, you look like you could fall, be careful." She had wanted that to sound more caring, but in the end it came out as demanding and cold. She really needed to learn how to talk to people.

(@VengefulPeanut sorry still figuring out how this works lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

NatsumiToudo1.gif

Local Ice Cream Place | Daytime/afternoon | With: Vince & Mari

[bg=#000000]
"Ufufufu~" Natsumi giggled as she looked at Vince, surprised that he would take her teasing so seriously. Assuming that he did know she was teasing. When she had established that they were not on a date, she lunged herself at Mari, clinging close to her while she gave a little wink in Vince's direction. "Well then, I guess I will just take Mari, then!" She said in a light tone, sitting down at Mari's side. She smiled at both of them, concluding her teasing at that. She wondered if they had been talking about anything important, but it didn't look much like it. She decided to get back on the topic of Vince's love interest. After on, no need to hear about Natsumi's at the current time. The girl was sitting riiiiiight there, after all. She put her elbows on the table, resting her chin upon her hands as she looked at Vince with serious eyes.

"So, have you spilled the beans to Suishou yet? You can't just go around like this forever! I'm sure she's got the hots for you, I mean come on! Look at you!" Natsumi grinned as she reached her arm over the table, patting Vince's shoulder. She was definitely going to try and ask Suishou about this later. After all, she loved to see the couples she adored get together. Especially when they were adorable like this. She loved cute things, and that also included cute couples. She grinned from ear to ear as she looked at Mari, then at Vince. She knew she had probably broken into the conversation, but neither seemed to mind actually having her there, so she deemed that it wasn't that big of a deal. She smiled as she came up with an idea - one she thought herself was brilliant! (which it probably wasn't, but like hell she was going to show that she thought that)

"Y'know what?! You go see her, right now!" She called with enthusiasm. "I can keep Mari-chan entertained for you, so you go get that girl, Vince!" She wasn't really sure why she was so insistent. Maybe she was just tired of him beating around the bush. Or maybe she was trying to compensate for being unable to follow her own advice. Regardless, she was going to see through that they got together. She didn't want them to not get together from Vince second-guessing himself. She grinned widely at him as she got up from her seat, standing in equal distance to the both of them.

"So! You go do that! And if you're not going to confess, at least go see her! I'm sure she wants to. Or wasn't it her you were texting with just before? Ufufu~" Natsumi sat down again, beside Mari, looking excited beyond belief. She was rooting for them. And perhaps she should also start rooting for herself. She draped her arm over Mari, grinning as she hugged the girl to her chest.

"Mari is fine with me ~ So just you go and do your thing~" Well, she also kinda wanted to spend time with Mari... but who said Vince needed to know that. Well, because it's him, he probably knows. Hell, anyone who isn't Mari probably knows about it. Well, there's no helping that, I guess... she's my little princess and I will make sure that she is the happiest ~ Natsumi, despite herself, had a way too positive outlook on her possibly one-sided love. But she was fine with having this crush, keeping it to herself, as long as Mari would smile so cutely at her.

"Look at you Mariiiii ~" She commented fondly as she ran her fingers through Mari's smooth hair. "Your ponytails are soooo much cuter to look at than mine! I want your hair so baaad!" She said lovingly as she leaned against Mari, feeling happier than ever. She hoped that Vince would at least try to consider her offer. After all, he did love Suishou the most. So who was she to try and prevent that from happening? Hell, she wanted to speed up the process. She knew that it was a little... well... for her to say stuff like that with her current predicament, but if everyone else started doing things then she would too! That was what she had decided (quite childishly).
[/bg]

((I.... am a little bit sorry xDD @XxDreamingxX @Kitsune @Nano ))​

[fieldbox="Turning in Early - Or Not, blue, solid"]

BwYEtm7.png

"I'm sorry, I just assumed this place was abandoned and... I'll leave right now just please don't call the cops."

Her response was so panicked towards the end, it was almost desperate, a fact that caused Tatsu to smile wryly. Still, it was odd. Most people at this point were too freaked out to stick around and simply headed away as fast as possible - not this girl, though. At first, she seemed like she would be like everyone else but it was almost like she stopped herself, driving herself forward to inquire more. Tatsu's smile disappeared momentarily as he scrunched his brow slightly, trying to figure out her game. If she really was from one of the other gangs, or working for the police, she would likely have left at the first sign of being busted. The question then intensified: who was she? What was she after?

"Hey, you look like you could fall. Be careful," she said, looking up at him. Her tone was almost commanding and imperative, a fact that caused Tatsu to burst out giggling. Not patronizingly so but her demand tickled him somewhat.

"Trust me. I've fallen off of enough roofs to know how to stay up here safe and sound," he answered coolly. Once more, the smile subsided from his face but this time a more neutral expression replaced it. In fact, his expression could almost be considered as welcoming. "What's your name?" he asked with a genuine tone of curiosity. Of course he was curious! He needed to know who this girl was and if she would be a threat to the gang. He sat, waiting complacently for her response as he looked down at her. Myou... he groaned internally.

@Chibbycookie

[/fieldbox]

Yuiko Tetsumura

"I'm Yuiko. Um, whats your name?"
She asked. She didn't even know if that was the right thing to ask in this situation. Still, something about this piqued her curiosity even more. It isn't every day you see someone sitting on a roof talking to you, a roof of a supposedly abandoned house no less. Why was he there anyway? She still didn't feel like this was some sort of family house or anything.
"Isn't it kinda dangerous for you to be out here, with all the rumors about gangs and stuff?" she asked, still coming off harsher than she meant to be. She didn't even realize how ironic it was that she too was outside, probably in a more vulnerable position than he was. She probably should get home to study...but maybe..maybe she could have a friend for once through this??

@VengefulPeanut

BwYEtm7.png

"I'm Yuiko. Um, whats your name?" she answered and then asked in response. Tatsu's eyes drew wary for a moment. If she really was working for a hostile interest, then it wouldn't be wise for him to disclose his full name. A single breathy chuckle escaped his lips as he smiled cunningly.

"My friends call me Samui. A silly nickname, I know..." he responded conversationally, playing away any element of suspicion in his answer's evasiveness. "Call me that or Ta-kun if it's not too embarrassing for you," he added jokingly with a chuckle.

"Isn't it kinda dangerous for you to be out here, with all the rumors about gangs and stuff?"

"Hmm?" he groaned curiously. That was when the sudden realisation hit him. She was right. There were gangs about. In fact, he was part of one. It was all to easy to forget how they must have appeared to outsiders. A coy smile danced across his lips. "Why?" he asked teasingly, "Are you planning on mugging me?"

@Chibbycookie

[/fieldbox]

Yuiko Tetsumura

"okay then, Ta-kun" she gave a slight smile. Knowing his name, or his nickname at least, made her feel a little less nervous. She also felt one step closer to having a friend, which made her glad. Maybe they even went to the same school. He did look her age, maybe they could hang out. Maybe she wouldn't have to sit alone at lunch.

"Why? Are you planning on mugging me?"

She wasn't quite sure if he was joking or not. She was always terrible at telling. "oh, no of course not!" She said defensively. "Do I even look like I could if I wanted to?" she added. She had never been the athletic type, and her petite body showed that. She could probably be snapped in half if someone looked at her wrong. The worst damage she could do to someone would probably spray them in the face with the can of mace her parents make her carry on her keychain. In fact, she realized, she should probably be more scared of this encounter than she is. A mysterious guy talking to her. Her size and vulnerability. But yet, somehow, he didn't seem extremely threatening.

@VengefulPeanut

BwYEtm7.png

"Okay then, Ta-kun." A shiver slid it's way up Tatsu's spine. She actually said it. He felt somewhat guilty in a way. After all, it was a cruel jest on his part. The name was so embarrassing but she didn't seem to notice - or maybe she did and just turned it around on him so that his joke backfired. In fact, she didn't seem to notice much about the situation... or maybe she did and simply opted not to care. If it were so, she was a girl after his own heart. He chuckled as she denied being able to mug him, a very modest and honest response on her part.

"I guess you're right there," he conceded. She seemed to be a confusing girl. Others may have mistaken her placidity for naivety and vulnerability however he understood the need to take things as they came. Pushing his way from the wall, he allowed himself to slide down the roof, catching the ledge with his hands before gently dropping off of the edge. When he landed, his feet struck the floor with a surprising level of quiet - it was clear he was experienced in being light-footed. Hopefully, it wasn't so clear that it was obvious what he used his talents for, though. Pushing his hands into his trouser pockets, he walked out towards the girl. "What are you doing out here alone at night, then? You're right, there's a lot of gangs out in this area." he queried with a tone of genuine concern. "Aren't you worried that you might get into trouble?"

@Chibbycookie

[/fieldbox]

Yuiko Tetsumura

She was stunned for a moment at just how gracefully he jumped down from the rood and how softly he landed. It was almost as if he were a graceful dancer, or an angel descending from the heavens. As he approached her, she looked up at him. She felt incredibly small next to him, which was normal when she stood around people, but with it being just him and her she was extremely aware of it.

"What are you doing out here alone at night, then? You're right, there's a lot of gangs out in this area. Aren't you worried that you might get into trouble?"

She heard the tone of his voice and felt a little embarrassed. It must look quite stupid of her, someone as small as her walking around alone in a dangerous area and then scolding him for doing something similar. He at least looked like he had a chance of defending himself. He looked more athletic than her, and he must be at least a little strong if he was able to stay up on that roof.

"well.. its dark enough in this area to see the stars at night a little better than near my house..." She stated, a bit embarrassed of her stupid reason to risk her own safety. Of course there was more to it than just that, but she didn't want to burden a stranger with the details of her home life.

@VengefulPeanut

:¨·.·¨:
`·..Telsa Monroe
Telsa was crying into her pillow, almost like a child. Of course, she was more of the baby of the family, but really she needed to learn to grow up. That was when she heard a knock on the door. It was her sister, Azalea. She could tell that Azalea was trying to tread carefully, and she felt the warm touch of her sister's hand on her head. Telsa held up her hand, pointing up one finger to tell her 'give me a second'. True to that, after a few moments, she was able to calm down from the sobbing. Her eyes were just a little red and puffy from crying, and she grabbed a tissue to blow her nose. At first it was hard for her to speak, but she was able to catch herself.

"I-I went to Ryuu's flower shop, and things were going okay.. Then Haru came in and started making Ryuu mad.. Then Ryuu yelled at me, and yelled at the others..." She paused for a moment, before collecting herself again. "And.. I think he thought that I was part of the gang or something.. And he said something along the lines of insulting you guys.. and.. I'm not used to being yelled at.. Sorry.. It's a childish reason.." The albino female looked at the ground for a moment after explaining, a little embarrassed and even apologized for crying.

:¨·.·¨:
`·. Suishou Purei Konuka ♥
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬
Suishou was just about to head home, but then felt a familiar little buzz in her pocket. She smiled a little bit, giggling just a little at the text message. To any other guy, she would probably just leave it at that, but she liked talking to Vince, so might as well keep the conversation with him. That, and he was literally down the street from her, but he looked a little busy with Mari, and soon to be Natsumi. Speaking of Natsumi, they should go hang out sometime.

"A prince in shining armor alright. You never cease to amaze me with such flattery."

She lightly tapped the send button, another smile tugging at the corners of her lips. She decided to hop down off the steps and sit on a bench nearby, since she was basically staring at her phone like an idiot on the stairs. People would think that she's crazy, or it made her look like she just got a text from her boyfriend. Ahh.. That's what her job does to her. Though, she knew that Vince wasn't dating Mari, he was just that type of person to help people out in the gang, and she respected that. She would probably have to ask him if it's alright if she teased him that way though. He responded pretty seriously to it, and she wouldn't want him to be upset at her because of something like that.

As she was scrolling through her phone, as though to await Vince reply to her, her eyes came to that of Kimura's article. She was interested in this, so decided to read more into this. Now, internally, this is her reaction.

WHAAAAAAAT?

But outside, her eyes just widened in surprise. ".. Whoa. An entire army against just a few gangs? Geez, do they have no boundaries?" She let out a light scowl, flipping through it. She didn't know who Kimura was, since she joined the gang pretty late. She knew the majority of people in the gang, at least.

Attachments

• 1c9739be7f0df9252ba73f61250eb18e.jpg
    1c9739be7f0df9252ba73f61250eb18e.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 92
  • large-1.png
    large-1.png
    300.8 KB · Views: 93
[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

Natsume looked over at Evelyn when she asked if she should stay. Natsume nodded, "It would be best if you stay. You can also watch over Ryder if he needs anything else since he is still recovering tonight. There may be some unused supplies in the bathroom if you want to check there, if not then you can head to the store but I would suggest being careful or having someone come with you." Evelyn wasn't really known for being with the gang, but it was better safe than sorry.

Natsume noticed that most were deciding to stay overnight, which was probably best. They had plenty of rooms for everyone to stay in. Natsume turned to look out the window again, noticing Tatsu talking to a random girl in their front yard. She seemed a bit confused, while Tatsu was most likely interrogating her. It was more probable that the girl just happened to come by, but with the situation as it was now it was better to be sure.

With that in mind, Natsume opened the front door to the house and walked out towards the two talking. The gang leader watched the girl, noticing that she looked familiar. She was in their school. Natsume was always observant; she knew who was around their school and who wasn't. "You're on my front yard," Natsume commented when she stopped in front of the two. "It can be dangerous outside at night. You should head home to be safe." She was being truthful, Natsume wasn't one to randomly injure bystanders, and there was no reason to. In fact, she would rather have them be home safe because she didn't wish any harm to them if they were just trying to live their life.

[/bg]

[bg=white]

57345f9e-s.jpg

Upon hearing what Leon said, a serious face came over Remi. She leaned in over the table, her face inches away from his. "Quiet Leon, keep your voice down. They will know we know they are here. They have spies everywhere; look at all those people watching. They think I don't know they are spies for the Overseers but they are. We have to be ahead of them." She took a seat back down, taking his hand that he had held out. "But of course I'll help you." Remi was cut off when she heard her phone begin to go off in her pocket. She let go of Leon's hand and answered the phone, making a pout as she listened.

"N-no, I'm with Leon." Remi stated through the phone. "B-but, but….fine. Okay. Bye." She hung up, her pout still on her face. "Curses…the Parental Organization strikes again," she muttered. That obviously meant that her parents had called her. Remi looked over at Leon again.

"They say it's getting late and they want me home now…they want you to take me home so I don't walk by myself." Of course her parents knew Leon, Remi hung out with him before. Remi then shook off her pout and took another sip of her drink. She got up quickly, "Mad Prism doesn't need anyone to take her home but if I have to let someone do it, at least it's you." She picked up her drink and moved away from her chair to head for the door.

"Let's go," Remi commented, taking Leon's hand to pull him out of the Starbucks because she wanted to act like she was in charge even though she wasn't. She sucked up the rest of her drink a few seconds after they had left, though tried to get a little bit more out which only caused that sucking sound that some people don't seem to like. She pouted again, then threw it out. Then, looked over at the drink Leon still had. "What's your drink taste like?" She asked, giving a curious look without realizing that she still had his hand in hers.

[/bg]

Last edited:
Yuiko Tetsumura

She was startled to see someone come out of the house. She seemed also to be near her age, and she looked fairly familiar.
"You're on my front yard"
Her front yard? She didn't seem to be any older than her. How could she own this place? Although she could be just saying that since she lives there but.... Something about the way she said it sounded like she had authority.

"It can be dangerous outside at night. You should head home to be safe."

She wanted to refute her statement but she knew she was right. Her parents were probably wondering where she was anyway.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion...Like I told Ta-kun I thought this place was abandoned..." She started, feeling embarrassed. "I'll leave now, sorry again." She started to walk away and then walked back a moment. "oh, yah" she pulled out a bird-shaped notepad from her purse and wrote something down and handed it to Maeda. "um, its my phone number, I don't know if you want it but..yah" she said awkwardly before walking off.

She didn't know why he would want her number. She was hoping that maybe he would text her and they would become friends, but she probably ruined her chances at friendship with how stupid that was. Because she left in a hurry, she didn't even notice that her keys fell out of her purse when she pulled out her notepad.

@ScarletNova @VengefulPeanut

blonde.jpg

After sitting at the internet cafe with Haru for a few hours, she was able to pull up video of the gang wannabe's trashing the flower shop. It didn't take long after that for Alex to be able to pull the guys names. As suspected their names had been some of the ones, that had gathered earlier from Tatsu police files. It wasn't long after that Alex got a text from Lysander. 'Staying at HQ tonight a lot of work to get done by morning. Don't stay out to late and be careful on your way home. See you at tomorrows meeting' Alex had said bye to Haru and then left to head to her and Lysander's apartment. Once there Alex walked into Lysander's room and started to gather some clothes, his phone charger and a few snacks. She then made her way to her own room to grab some things just in case she decided to stay the night at HQ as well. Alex shoved her things in a bag while she debated on texting Lys and letting him know she was coming over. But Alex thought it would be better to surprise him. Even though Alex wouldn't admit it, She felt really bad for pushing all of the copying on Lysander. The least she could do was go an help him if he was still working and if he was finished she would look over what was done.

Once Alex had everything packed she left her apartment and headed down to the parking lot to her motorcycle. It was about a 20 min ride from her apartment to HQ but with Alex's driving and Ren's help with the traffic lights it only took about 10. When Alex was pulling up she spotted Tatsu and some girl standing out front of the HQ, as she parked her bike and took off her helmet Natsume had came out and said something. Alex was grabbing the bag off the back of her bike when she watched the girl give Tatsu a note before she ran off. What was that? Alex looked to Natsume and nodded before she looked to Tatsu "You know Tatsu, our HQ is suppose to be a secret. It's not a place for your little girlfriend to be showing up." Alex muttered as she crossed her arms under her chest. It's not like she was jealous or anything...Of course she wasn't. She just didn't like strangers knowing about their hideout. Yeah that was exactly it. "Not that I care though, I'm just here to drop off some things for Lys and look over the copies. " She stated before she stormed passed Tatsu and headed into the house. Stupid Tatsu

Once inside, Alex looked in the living room to Lysander, when she saw that he wasn't there she went upstairs to check the guestrooms. It took a couple rooms but once she found her brother sleeping in one of the rooms, she quietly walked in and placed the bag next to the bed. Alex grabbed the charger out of the bag and picked up Lysanders phone so she could plug it up for him. Once she had plugged the phone up, she headed downstairs to check over the files Lysander and edited that Tatsu would have to take back to the police station. Sighing, Alex flopped on the couch and looked over the files.

@VengefulPeanut

BwYEtm7.png

"I'm sorry for the intrusion...Like I told Ta-kun I thought this place was abandoned..."

A strangled gulp emanated from Tatsu's throat as she referred to him as Ta-kun once more, his whole face blushing red. Please god don't let Natsume have picked up on that. He didn't dare look back to his leader, he couldn't face looking at that judging stare. How out of hand his little jest had gotten. It only made the matter appear more suspect when she handed him her number on a piece of paper. "Oh... uh... ariga- suma- err... thank you," he responded, completely at a loss for words before she headed off. "Strange girl..." Tatsu spoke aloud, aiming the observation at Natsume whom he still dare not look towards. He finally managed to regain his signature composure and cool aura when another voice spoke up.

"You know Tatsu, our HQ is suppose to be a secret. It's not a place for your little girlfriend to be showing up."

"HUUUUH!?" he gasped, turning to look at Alex who had disapproval written all over her face. It had only been a few hours and he was already on her bad side again. "She's not my-"

"Not that I care though, I'm just here to drop off some things for Lys and look over the copies," she interrupted before leaving to enter the house. A sigh escaped Tatsu's lips. Could it get anymore unfortunate?

"Stupid Tatsu..." a chirpy British voice spoke from behind, causing Tatsu's brow to twitch. Evelyn... So it could get more unfortunate. "I'm going to the shop. I'll be back soon," she spoke, completely disregarding the previous topic like it had never arisen. She was confusing sometimes like that. Thankfully, it seemed that Tatsu's misfortune had been spent and so, with his moment of quiet, he looked down at the piece of paper.

"Yuiko, eh?" he grumbled to himself before folding the paper up and placing it in his pocket. Finally looking back to Natsume, he raised his brow, "Natsume, do you reckon she's worth investigating?" Of course, he meant professionally. If she was expressing an interest in the gang that meant one of three things: she was more stupid than she appeared, she was working for some ulterior motive or she could be a potential ally. It was in the interest of everyone that the gang identify which one it was as soon as possible.

@Chibbycookie @JinxMonster @ScarletNova

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="The Doctor makes a house... stay?, pink, solid"]
IaTXeSe.png

|Night Time|24/7 Convenience Store|24th August|

As Evelyn headed away from the house, she allowed her head to drop back and her eyes to trail up to the star-filled sky. She's always found the stars somewhat curious. When she was younger, she used to believe that they were just hundreds of thousands of lanterns floating beneath an onyx ceiling, such a silly assumption. Of course, she knew what they were now. Still, a part of her wanted to still believe her lantern theory - it was more magical that way. The ambience of the city at night filled the air as she walked. The sounds of distant sirens, of dogs barking, of car engines whirring past. It was quite unlike her hometown back in England, a reminder of how far away from there she was.

Arriving at the convenience store, the neon sign lit up the sidewalk with a dull green glow. A ear-piercing beep assaulted her senses as she entered through the door and the store attendant hurried out of the back to welcome her. Moving around, she gathered her supplies: tooth brush, tooth paste, medicinal supplies, and so on in addition to picking up some cheap food to go. The interaction with the store clerk was as menial and uninspiring as usual and soon she was out of the store and on her way back to the HQ.

When she arrived back, she would head to bed in one of the spare rooms, sleeping fully clothed, and drift off to sleep without interruption.
[/fieldbox]

Yuiko Tetsumura

NightTetsumura Residence 24th August

Yuiko made her way back home, taking a shortcut through an alleyway by her house. Thinking about what happened only a few moments ago she beat herself up, mentally of course. Why did she decide to even walk up to that house, let alone stay and talk to him? Why did she give him her phone number? Would he even text or call her? What if he didn't even have a phone? She had assumed that everyone did by now, but what if his parents are weird and he didn't and her giving him the phone number caused him to be reminded of that and be embarrassed.

Why did she even care about this? Normally, she would just ignore other people. Why does she care so much all of a sudden. Was it because..She thought he could be her friend? But really, what did she have to offer as a friend? She sighed and picked up the pace on her walk home.

When she got back to her house, she reached into her bag for her keys and realized they weren't there. Crap. She must have left them somewhere. Maybe at school? She grabbed the spare key from where it was hidden and decided she would look tomorrow.

"Mom, dad, I'm home, sorry I was so late. I stayed longer at the library" She shouted. No response. Of course. Must be working another late night...

[Nighttime] 24th August

The drugs had worn off by now and Ryder was free to walk around with a problem. First thing on his to do list...Fix his tape recorder, for he was not going to 'say' every letter just to communicate.

He walked into the garage, where he picked up the parts, and upon examination. The tape itself was salvageable, but the casing was utterly screwed. He looked around for a spare casing, only to find the old wooden and plastic case that the tape was originally part of before he switched it out for his preferred metal casing. He loathed the thing, for it was a bit odd to use, seeing as his preferred case was for easy usage and comfort. But, until he could get a new case, he had to go with the one. Taking only 5 minutes to get the tape into the case and to get used to the feel of it. Pressing the forward button, before pressing play. "Let's get ready to RRRRRRRRRUMLLLLLLLLLLLLE!" It played perfectly, although a bit louder than he'd prefer, but beggars can't be choosers.

He headed back into the living room right after grabbing the box of movies he had. Setting it on the table, without playing a quote. Afterall, the message was pretty straight forward. 'Just grab a movie and watch it.'

He sat down in the seat he was previously occupying for the evening, and after getting into a comfortable position. He went to sleep, without even bothering to take off the motorcycle helmet. It was a long day, and he'd like to get up early in the morning so he could see how much pain taking off the cast would be. And also to be able to cook breakfast for anyone at the hideout, he had picked up a new recipe for a omelet from one of his former sources. A French Waitress who had amazing skills in spying and cooking. A shame she left the spying business. Not meaning she left because she was in fear for her life or because she was bored. She wanted to become one of the great famous chefs she often worked for. Alas, that was in the past...Right now, Ryder wanted to rest. And so, he did.

"Coffee communicates much more than something 'normal' like a 'hello' or whatever."

Well, at least she drank it and didn't, like, throw it on the ground or something. That'd be a terrible waste of cheap canned coffee.

He dug around in his plastic bag a little bit to pull out a canned coffee of his own. Random encounters like this just proved all that money he used on coffee wasn't a waste, right? He opened up his can and took a sip.

A long sip.

Like, a good 5 seconds of gulping after Ayaka had already finished talking long.

"Aaah."

Refreshing.

He crushed the now empty can and threw it back into the bag. Nothing like a good sip of coffee. But anyway, human conversation or something. Slinging the bag over his shoulder and stuffing his other hand in his pocket, Kuro looked at Ayaka as he finally began to speak.

"Figures. And, well, yeah," he responded, shaking the bag with the rather copious amount of coffee. "...Come to think of it, if you're gathering information for the gang, and I'm in the gang, shouldn't I concern myself with it, or something?"

@Verite

[BG=white]
[fieldbox=Azalea, royalblue, solid]
76e0b9c48f646b6aded1065012e0c4bc.jpg

Azalea listened to her sister as she explained her reason for crying, yet her expression didn't changed. She knew Ryuuichi disliked Gang's, but she had never told him that she was apart of one. She stared at her sister as she apologized for crying, her expression shifting from that of concern back to it's usual calmness. "It's alright. Ryuu's human too, remember. Certain things tick him off." With that, Azalea stood up and made her way over to the bedroom window. Grabbing one curtain, she held it back a little so she could peak outside. A black figure stood there, staring directly at Azalea. Releasing the curtain, Azalea made her way to the door. "It's late, you should do your homework quickly then go to bed. We have school tomorrow and I don't plan on being late." Azalea left her sister's bedroom and made her way toward the kitchen to make some coffee for herself. She still had homework to do and a test to study for, which meant another late night. grabbing the remote from the counter beside her, Azalea turned the t.v. on and watched the news. It was pretty uneventful as usual, and Azalea drank her coffee lazily. Then she heard it. That name. Looking at the t.v. once again, Azalea paid close attention as they went on about Kimura. "So he's back, huh? Thing's are gonna get a whole lot crazier." Azalea mumbled under her breath before taking a sip of her coffee. As she remembered the man outside, Azalea set her drink down. Exiting the apartment, she quickly made her way to the first floor [they live of the fourth], and around back. There he was. Stuffing her hand sin her jean pockets, Azalea walked over to the man and stopped two feet in front of him. "You have the files I assume?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. From the darkness, she could see his smirk and hold out a stack of files. "Have I ever let you down?" Came his deep voiced reply. Taking a step forward, Azalea reached out for the files and took them from his hands. Flipping through the pages, Azalea smirked darkly. Turning her attention back to the man, she slid the files under her arm and reached into her pocket. "Well done. Here." As her hand came up, one could see a small stack of cash in her grip. She handed it to the man as thanks, but he merely shoved it back to her. Confused, Azalea took it and put it back. "I don't need your money, just a kiss." The man told her, closing the space between them quickly. She felt his arm as it snaked down to her waist and pulled her body toward him. Chuckling, Azalea met the man half way by standing on her tiptoes. They kissed for a few minutes, before he released her. As she took a step back away from the man, Azalea licked her lips. "How bold, kissing a gang member." Azalea chuckled lightly, leaping away as he reached for her. Winking, Azalea turned on her heels and made her way back to the apartment. Upon entering her home, she threw the files down on the table and sat at one of the chairs. Now that she was alone, Azalea looked through the files carefully, her expression dark. The files were on Azalea's real parents, the one's who had recently been released from prison. She hadn't told her siblings cause she knew how they would act, and she didn't plan to anytime soon. Now that they were out, Azalea planned on getting her hands dirty, without anyone ever knowing. If she could keep up the act for that long.
[/fieldbox]

» Location «
Kirigawa Apartments - Apt. 36

» Apparel «
[spoili]
HEAD - n/a
TORSO - Black Sweater
ARMS/HANDS - Promise Ring [The bottom one is hers, which she wears on her left hand. The one on top belongs to the man she loves]
LEGS - Blue Denim Skinny Jeans
FEET - Galaxy Vans
ACCESSORIES - n/a

[/spoili]

» Interactions «
@Nano - Telsa
[/BG]

[BG=white]
[fieldbox=Vince, purple, solid]
11%2B-%2B1

"So, have you spilled the beans to Suishou yet? You can't just go around like this forever! I'm sure she's got the hots for you, I mean come on! Look at you!"
Vince smiled at Natsume as he listened to her flattery, thought a slight blush had taken form on his cheeks, making him look somewhat childish. He had always hoped Suishou liked him back, but as time continued he found himself doubting such thoughts. She was not only gorgeous, but smart, and kind. He didn't believe a girl like her would ever fall for a guy like him. Upon hearing Natsume tell him to go get her, he looked shocked. Sure she had always shipped them [he's always known], but she never openly tried to convince him. Besides, without a sign he would be to nervous. What if she said no, or thought of him as those guys she plays with? He was grateful that Natsume would take care of Mari in his place, and he could tell she wanted to have girl time with her, which made him feel like he'd do them a favor to leave. As he pondered what to do, he felt his phone buzz within his grasp. Looking down, he saw her text and smiled like a moron. A sign. Standing up, he slid his ice cream towards Natsume. "Think of it as thanks." He said to her, before turning to Mari. "It has been an honor serving you M'lady. However, I have feelings to tend to, so I must be going." With that, Vince bowed to them both and left the shop.

Well, it is my job to make you happy, is it not? As a knight, it is my job to serve my princess properly. Besides, you are too amazing to not remind you about it. You remind me of the stars that shine brightly at the beach around 8:30.

Vince clicked the send button with confidence. If she read it carefully, she would see he had invited her to the beach to watch the stars at 8:30. Glancing at the time displayed on his phone, Vince saw that he had about ten minutes to make it to the Beach. Smiling to himself, he made his way to the Beach, a route already planned. As he walked, he stopped by the nearby flower shop [not Ryuu's], and bought a bouquet of roses as white as snow, with a light orange middle. As he continued with six minutes to go, Vince stopped by the nearby Starbucks and bought two hot chocolate's so they could stay warm. As he left, he could see the Beach, and had three minutes left. He reached the beach with ease and found a nice grassy spot just before the sand. Sitting down, he set the roses down and threw his jacket over them so she wouldn't see. With everything ready, he laid back with his hands behind his head, and waited for her arrival.
[/fieldbox]

» Location «
South End Beach

» Apparel «
[spoili]
HEAD - Black Snap Back
TORSO - Dark Blue Denim Shirt & Black Varsity Jacket
ARMS/HANDS - n/a

LEGS - Dark Blue Jeans
FEET - Skytop Skate Shoes
ACCESSORIES - Men's Compass Pendent

[/spoili]

» Interactions «
@Nano - Suishou
[/BG]

[BG=white]
[fieldbox=Leon, green, solid]
tumblr_my8yn2M4oE1t04e31o1_250.jpg

Leon smiled brightly as she accepted his request, holding her hand gently. He sat down after her, but she withdrew her hand in order to answer her phone. As she stuttered through the phone, Leon became worried. Who was it? He found out after she hung up. "Parental Organization, huh? Sucks that they call for you. I was hoping we could embark on a journey." Leon sighed, bringing his cup to his lips and taking a drink. It was more than half way full, and still warm, which went to show how much he enjoyed Remi's company. He listened with interest as she told him about how they wanted him to bring her home, which he didn't mind. What more was that Remi was happy he was to be escorting her. He smiled at her as she stood up, though in his head he was yelling things like 'yes', 'thank you parents', and 'jackpot'. He was surprised when she suddenly took his free hand and dragged him out of Starbucks. He chuckled as they exited, clearly amused by her need to look like she was the boss of this situation. He watched Remi as she finished her drink, then made that sucking sound that didn't particularly bother him. As they passed a garbage, he stopped so she could throw her drink away. Once that was taken care off, they continued walking, Leon all too aware they were holding hands. He was blushing lightly, making his cheeks somewhat red. After a few minutes, he heard Remi pipe again, asking what his tasted like. Turning to her, he smiled kindly. "White chocolate and caramel. Wanna try?" He asked, holding the coffee towards her so she could grab it.
[/fieldbox]

» Location «
Walking the Streets

» Apparel «
[spoili]
HEAD - n/a
TORSO - Camisetas Hombre Fitness T-Shirt & Men's Jacket
ARMS/HANDS - n/a

LEGS - Men's Jeans
FEET - Nike Janoski Shoes
ACCESSORIES - Silver Dragon Claw Earring [left ear]

[/spoili]

» Interactions «
@ScarletNova - Remi

[/BG]​

Ayaka gave Kuro something of a quizzical look as the young man would happily chug down his coffee. How anyone could be so enthusiastic about a simple beverage, she could never know. She said nothing at first, as though spending her brief moment of silence examining him. Even though the two of them were supposedly acquainted because of them being in the same gang, Ayaka had never had much meaningful conversation with him. Then again, one, Ayaka didn't have much meaningful connections with most people in general, and two, it seemed like Kuro was the kind of guy who was hard to get to know.

But then again, she wasn't a good judge of character.

Or was she?

"If you say so..." The bespectacled girl would simply reply towards Kuro's first remark, before taking a seat at a nearby bench, her own bag of more normal things inside resting on her lap in the meantime. When he would inquire about her business, Ayaka would hesitant to find an answer for an initial moment, giving something of a distant look. What should she say? How exactly should she word it? Hmm...

TJEOUT6.png

"You're awfully nosy, aren't you? It's supposed to be really for Natsume since she's the leader and all, but I guess there's no harm. I was just... exchanging info with a fellow informant. He told me about that Kimura guy that's leading the police campaign against the gangs and whatnot. I'm sure you've already heard of it."

"Or are you simply that absorbed by your coffee?" Ayaka inquired with a casually caustic tone, crossing her arms and legs as she did so.

Perhaps it was simply paranoia, but Ayaka had always felt apprehensive towards the thought of telling the others that her main method of gathering information was exchanging it with informants of other gangs. It seemed a little funny. The most powerful gang in the city trading with a "weaker" gang. It felt a little low, or... Perhaps that wasn't the right word.

Tch. Still, then again, if her intuition was correct, Kuro probably didn't care either way though.

@Kaykay

[bg=white]

15%2B-%2B1

Natsume | August 24 | Nighttime | Outside with Tatsu and Alex → HQ office

Natsume watched as the girl was suddenly trying to leave the yard, noticing the keys fall out of her bag and down to the ground when she pulled out the piece of paper. The gang leader's eyes followed as the paper was handed to Tatsu, then the girl had left. It was then that Alex appeared, and Tatsu was trying to explain himself by saying that the girl really wasn't his girlfriend. That was obvious, it was her first time meeting Tatsu but it could seem like they already knew each other to someone else. Natsume bent down and picked up the keys.

"Girlfriend or not, she's taken an interest in you as a friend at least. So, you give her back her keys tomorrow," Natsume commented. She threw the keys over to Tatsu, and then started to walk back towards the door. She opened it up and went back inside where most were starting to head to sleep. Natsume on the other hand headed for the office that they usually kept important papers. She went inside, closing the door behind here. She took out a few papers and placed them down on the desk. She took a seat on the chair behind the desk, and then began to look through the papers.

The gang meeting for the next day was going to be an important meeting, considering all the things they were going to have to discuss. Natsume let out a yawn, thought the young woman still needed to sort through some information to prepare for the next meeting. Most of the time Natsume was up late and somehow would end up falling asleep at the desk, even though she actually didn't live at the house. Though, it was probably best to stay there since there were more people staying over.

[/bg]

[bg=white]

57345f9e-s.jpg

Remi | August 24 | Nighttime | Walking with Leon → Outside House

Remi took the drink from Leon when he asked her if she wanted to try it. She took a sip, stopped, took another sip then handed the drink back to Leon a few seconds later. "It's good but it needs some whip cream and sprinkles like you put on mine. Next time you should add that onto it, it'll be even better," the girl said to Leon as they continued to walk to her house. She always wanted things to be sweeter even if it was already sweet. Suddenly, Remi pulled his arm again, moving them into the shadows of an alleyway.

"Stay quiet," she whispered without giving a reason yet. It was Remi after all, most things didn't have any real reason to them at all. She was leaning her body against his while his back was against a wall that she pushed him up against, trying to hide in the shadows away from the light so that they wouldn't be seen. She was silent until a few people walked by them. She let out a sigh.

"That was close, more spies. If they saw us walking here they may have tried to do something." Really the people were just some random group of teenagers that happened to walk by but Remi always enjoyed her reality better than what was really there. "Let's go!"

She suddenly started to pull him along with her again, leaving the alleyway and heading for her house like her parents wanted her to. She was quiet and calm for the rest of the walk, though was still leading the way by pulling him with their interlocked hands. When they had gotten there, Remi had finally let go of Leon's hand. "Thanks for taking me home," Remi muttered with her usual smile. "It would have been better if could have stayed out longer, but you'll be at the HQ tomorrow right? I'll see you there!"

[/bg]

Status
Not open for further replies.