Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I got a bad feeling about this." "So, tacos is a 'no'?"

Gotcha. Can only imagine what'd happen if someone took Ryder's tape recorder.

Oh gosh, does he have a back up language? Like sign...?

I have no clue what I'm saying

Nope. Well, he can do charades. Sign isn't his strong suit.

Same for Mari. She can't sign even if her life depended on it.

For their relationship, do you want it as a pre, or let it develop? I'm fine with either~

Um.....Pre...Perhaps even develop over time. Seeing as he is somewhat still new to the gang.

Reactions: Kitsune
@Kitsune, Mari's accepted.

I expect the relationship is develop in the rp as well as pre because I like it that way. As for Ryder, Natsume wouldn't care either way about any of it because she's the leader though Remi would find him interesting because he isn't normal which she likes.

I think everyone has their character done now, besides @JohnLander, I don't know what's happening with him yet. But, I'll be trying to get the In Character up soon.

Ryder would just simply pull up some sort of quote from a movie or TV series to try and "engage" in conversation. Most likely failing, seeing as using "Let's get ready to Ruuuuuuuumblllllllle!" would only make the convo super awkward.
I already put this in my relationships, but I think Haru would definitly be afraid of you. xD

So, I've got quite the few pre-relationships, I think I'll let the rest develop. Unless someone has any other suggestions >.>

Pui (Since it's easier for me to call my character that) will just be that one person who will be there xDD

What type of grades did the Fonzie get? "Ayyyyyyyy!"

Got the pun from my roommate. xD

Indeed. Give the man 2 minutes and inspiration and he'll make a bad pun.

Status
Not open for further replies.