Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool~ it started~

i shall read the developments for the meantime~

good luck everyone~~!!

Reactions: Kitsune
Get goin' Cas
Come up with a good reason why Luca is embarrassed alright B)

"I actually tried to put him in pink today but he escaped"
I just felt like Haru wouldn't say anything, but would just laugh. He would definitely laugh and make fun of Luca if cas said that, though.. xD

Last call for anyone who wants to play Vince. If you want to, then just tell me. I have a picture for him which I'm sure anyone would like.

@Citrus, Tesla's likes and dislikes aren't finished but I'm going to accept her anyway. Please do still take the time to write those up though.

@XxDreamingxX, no worries but thank you for changing it.

@XxDreamingxX, I read it and everything's okay. I did accept her already anyway, so feel free to begin posting. :D

3f0f58fce20b557881d29674abd6f1cc.jpg

Personal space. :3

i just had a thought which i'd like to share. just a thought, nothing big, so you should just put away your torches and pick forks and just hear me out...

ahem...

well, i was thinking about a plot on how ryuuichi can get to know some of the other members of the tanaka gang (other than the fact of hin rudely starring at them). i thought about different sinarios and here is what i thought about.

okay, so ryuuichi worked in a flower shop right? well, i was thinking about some group of thugs CLAIMING to be high ranking members of the Tanaka group extorting money from him.

of course, none of the members know about this until some sort of confrontation.

will that be okay?

We could do that, it would be a way to get him into it and give the gang something as well if some people are using their name like that. I was planning on having Ryuuichi get caught up in all of the gang stuff somehow. I was thinking to the point of people believing he's apart of it and he's just there being like ".....but I'm not!!!!"

Since it turns out that @Kitsune is leaving for good, I'll just be entering this roleplay with Avery. It doesn't really feel right to roleplay Luca when she isn't here. :c

(The reason I didn't post for her yet was to put some space between my posts)

Yes, it's a shame but it makes sense what you mean MiNaGi. I understand. I'll take the characters off of the list. We will all be missing Kitsune but unfortunately we can't help what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.