Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
my character would pretty much be like...

"oh? how did you know?" or "awesome! are you like psychic?"

:cannedoj:+:tea:
29_4_9.gif
peace.gif
star.gif
+:tea:

oh sorry, i hit post reply without actually replying... my bad.

what i was about to say was...

apparently people who aren't part of the group would pretty much just place a sign on their body saying 'the tanaka group pretty much know more about me than i ever would have known, so if anyone want to get to know me, just ask them' or something like that~
yeah.. The Tanaka gang is just one smart cookie in the big cookie jar of life. But it's always good to have different kinds of smart people. Haru is very brain smart and stuff, and is good at reading emotion, but he tends to just kind of blurt out and do things bluntly, where as someone like Quentin is the strategist and is most likely the one making the plan.

I can imagine someone asking something along the lines of. "Does anyone know where to find blank?/Does anyone know about blank?" Only for 75% of the gang to raise their hands.

@Citrus, she's accepted.

@JayTheBirdFlyZ, There's isn't going to be any specific time because like MiNaGi said it would be too much for everyone, even I have trouble getting on at the same time every day as well. So, it will be post when you can however, everyone does need to keep in mind to not go leaving people behind so try and let a few people post in between yours so it doesn't become a OneXone between two people.

@MiNaGi, on a side note and simply an observation, your pictures for Avery aren't working now.

@Citrus, she's accepted.

@JayTheBirdFlyZ, There's isn't going to be any specific time because like MiNaGi said it would be too much for everyone, even I have trouble getting on at the same time every day as well. So, it will be post when you can however, everyone does need to keep in mind to not go leaving people behind so try and let a few people post in between yours so it doesn't become a OneXone between two people.

@MiNaGi, on a side note and simply an observation, your pictures for Avery aren't working now.
Ah shit! Yeah, I moved them ahaha (like to a different folder)
I'll be putting them back again now

Last edited:
Well, it is okay if it stays empty until later on in the roleplay. Some people like to create pre-relationships while others just like to create them as the roleplay goes on c:

That does sound like a good idea. Allows more development and such.

Hmmm....Got any suggestions/ideas? At the whole pre-relationship thing.

Double Hmmmmmmmmmmm......How would your chars take to a silent motorcycle helmet wearing burn victim who communes via a tape recorder?

Double Hmmmmmmmmmmm......How would your chars take to a silent motorcycle helmet wearing burn victim who communes via a tape recorder?

scary as f**k and weird as hell. the kind you want to not get involve with but at the same time you're curious about what is he really. but then again you're not that brave to initiate a conversation with on account of he might just kill you for even making eye contact with him.

well, that is how ryuuichi would take it.

Ryder would just simply pull up some sort of quote from a movie or TV series to try and "engage" in conversation. Most likely failing, seeing as using "Let's get ready to Ruuuuuuuumblllllllle!" would only make the convo super awkward.

ayaka will look at you all quietly, judging you all

I...feel like Mari would actually try to talk to him and make sure he's always involved. It'd take her a while to understand what all the quotes are for, but she'd get it eventually and become a translator, probably. Ooooh, she'd be really interested in his motorcycle because it'll look cool and badass and she likes stuff like that >u>

Status
Not open for further replies.