Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
AveryHerondale.gif

Dividerflowers.gif

48952902_p0_master1200.jpg

"Me? Wouldn't think that I'm that interesting, though..."

Dividerflowers.gif

Basics1.gif

♦ Name ♦
Avery Herondale

Nickname ♦
N/A

Gender ♦
Female

♦ Age ♦

Dividerflowers.gif

fc5c1cda-52d0-4b05-8a0e-bc49c30ddc58.jpg

"I guess I get along with everyone... sort of..."

Dividerflowers.gif

Personal1.gif

♦ Role in gang ♦
Vice Leader

♦ Crush ♦
N/A

♦ Relationships
Natsume - Natsume is the leader of the gang, so naturally, the two of them get along. Natsume was the one to recruit her in the gang in the first place, seeing her talent for keeping a cool head when it is needed, and after a while in the gang, Natsume asked her if she wanted to be the Vice Leader, which she didn't see a reason to refuse. She takes over if Natsume is not available, and the rest of the gang have a fair amount of respect for her. Her relationship with many of the others from the gang are distanced for this very reason.

Personality ♦
Avery is quiet of nature, but when she flips her switch, she will get very, very angry. She's quite authoritative, but not in the dominant kind of way. She will take a leading position and take care of others when she needs to, which is why she got appointed as the Vice Leader in the first place. She takes care of things together with Natsume. She is a fighter but not very violent, feeling that hurting people without reason is pointless. She will not refuse if she is challenged, though. She only picks a fight that she knows she has a chance of winning, as she sees it pointless to get hurt for no reason when she can't win. She picks her fights, so to speak. Even if she seems rather rough-natured at first, with her punk style and bright, red eyes, she's a rather composed person normally.

♦ Likes ♦
⇒ Cats
⇒ Cooking
⇒ Professional fighting matches
⇒ Candy (specifically lollipops)
⇒ Black clothing
⇒ Silver accessories
⇒ Music

♦ Dislikes ♦
⇒ Noisy people
⇒ Dresses
⇒ Pointless violence
⇒ Death
⇒ People trying to hurt her friends
⇒ Hot weather
⇒ Sandals
⇒ Pink

Dividerflowers.gif

f3b4c94c-26ab-49e7-b470-b0fa39a496ac.png

"Sigh... I wish I was taller than this."

Dividerflowers.gif

Physical1.gif

♦ Looks ♦
Avery isn't rather tall of stature, but she poses an imposing figure with her deadly cold stare. She usually wears black and red punk rock clothes. She usually wears tall, black boots to make up for her slight short stature, though it isn't really needed. Her blonde hair is cut short and usually styled in a messy manner. She has long lashes surrounding her red eyes, though she rarely ever wears makeup because she thinks it's a waste of her time to get up every morning and do it. She isn't completely against it though.

♦ Height ♦
160cm

♦ Weight ♦
49kg

♦ Hair color ♦
Blonde

♦ Eye color ♦
Crimson

Dividerflowers.gif

d6e9ad63-58ba-470e-a64d-49693fb4b77c.jpg

"I'm a model in my spare time, but music is definitely my main priority in life."

Dividerflowers.gif

History1.gif

Avery was born into a family of martial artists, and even though she took classes and takes great interest in fighting, it wasn't what drove her forward in her life. She never had the closest relationship with her parents, but they got by just fine. She did feel a little isolated from others when she had trouble interacting with her parents, but she soon found a new hobby to take over her life. She got interested in music, and started attending classes. She was talented on the piano, and soon started singing as well, living out a sort of dream when she performed at school festivals and the like.

She got into a band at some point, but now, she just does performances when she is hired by restaurants, theaters, and all kinds of other institutions to perform. She's talented, and it takes up most of her life, but her school is taken into consideration when she gets offers, so that she doesn't fall behind in class. She has no problems getting along, though, but school it's that overly important to her.

She got into the gang after some troubles with locals when she was out performing at a club in the weekend, and she decided that she would need some sort of status in the nightlife to get by safely. Natsume recruited her before she could even manage to consider getting in a gang herself, and it was settled quite calmly, without much drama. The two of them get along well, but Avery doesn't seem to open up much, even to the gang leader.

She is often asked to do commercial content, like modeling, but music is her main priority. She takes the modeling jobs on the side, and although it doesn't interest her all that much, she does have a talent for it, as she is used to performing.

Dividerflowers.gif

48952902_p1_master1200.jpg

"Spending time with the gang has been much more fun that I'd first imagined."

Dividerflowers.gif

Extra.gif

♦ Voice
Nano (Japanese/American singer)

Theme song ♦
WAVE

♦ Extra ♦
⇒ She is a good fighter, and has been from her birth, but she doesn't partake in much fighting. She usually trains all by herself, not even mentioning her hobby to others.
⇒ Despite the fact that she seems much older than 17, she makes a point of the fact that she's a minor and doesn't do anything illegal (like drinking, for instance)
⇒ She seems quite experienced, but the fact is the opposite. She distances herself out of a fear that she will lose respect if she lets out her true nature.

i think Avery and Haru would get along since they both like cats xD

Bond over cats xD
i can just imagine their conversation..

"so I heard you like cats?"
"yup"
"me too"
"cool"
"yeah"
"so.. what's your favourite type of cat"

You get the idea.. XD It be so awkward sounding!

@MiNaGi, Avery's accepted.

@Citrus, as soon as you have the theme song finished she'll be accepted.

@Comedy, I think both would be fine but it's your choice.

@Verite, feel free to join!

i can just imagine their conversation..

"so I heard you like cats?"
"yup"
"me too"
"cool"
"yeah"
"so.. what's your favourite type of cat"

You get the idea.. XD It be so awkward sounding!
Avery is soooo awkward you don't even get it.

Uugggghhh

Sports ;~;

I should be finishing up Mari tonight, though, since I don't have school for the rest of the week~

I'm hoping soon, just waiting for people to finish their character sheets.

Hope this is alright. Woo.

• Name

Ayaka Nojima

Nickname

Aya

Female

Height

5'5

Weight

125 lbs.

Eye Color

Blue

Hair Color

Brown

• Role in Gang

Information Gatherer

Somewhat self-explanatory. Gathers info and relays it. Has a somewhat staggering amount of contacts, references, and other connections. Pretty good sleuth so long as she knows exactly what to look for.

Can also double as a spy, if there's much notable difference.

Crush

N/A

Relationships

None notable at the moment.

• Bio

Not much is really known about Ayaka's past, as she never really comments on it. Through interactions with her though, it's inferred that she has a bad experience with people in the past, which is shown through her lack of trust in other people.

What is known of her is that she is the younger sister of Kenichi Nojima, a once fairly well-known and respected figure within the underground of the city. A young man who was once a gang leader. It can be assumed that she took after him quite a bit, as she has nothing to comment at the moment about her parents, and Kenichi is the only thing about her past that she's willing to talk about, and even then, it'd be best to be cautious about the subject as well.

One day, several years ago, Kenichi and his gang had gotten into a squabble with another gang, and as one could suspect, Kenichi lost his life that day, leaving young Ayaka by herself. Today, she lives in a small apartment with the former second-in-command and new leader of the gang, a close friend of Kenichi's who acts as her legal guardian, though he's hardly around. Still, they have a lukewarm relationship with each other, as the young man provides Ayaka with a roof over her head, as well as several connections for whatever she might want.

It's not really mentioned how she met and became a part of the Tanaka Gang, or for what purpose, though if one were sharp enough, they just might be able to guess an ulterior motive she has for joining up.

Personality

There are quite a lot of phrases to describe Ayaka, some more accurate than other. A little stuck-up. A little bit of a bookworm. The kind of person who believes that people are out for themselves, and there's little changing that. The kind of person who believes that, nine times out of ten, the ends justifies the means when looking for a certain result. The kind of person who is pretty punctual, and hates irresponsibility. Where does one really start with her?

She's not particularly quiet, nor is she particularly talkative. Despite her somewhat uppity and reserved appearance, Ayaka is more devious than the average person. As mentioned above, she believes that every person is naturally out for themselves, no matter how much they deny it, and betrayal is as natural as the sun. Thus, she puts little faith or trust in anyone other than herself, and has little qualms with stepping over others should they get in her way, or should it prove convenient for her. She is prone to grudges as well.

In short though, she's the kind of person that's difficult to describe in full, and it's far easier to get the gist of her from first-hand experience with her.

She doesn't really particularly like a lot of things, but to list a few:

Food. She's not picky about food either or anything like that. She just likes eating. A lot. And she's a pretty good cook to boot as well.

Reading. It's a little cliche, but with someone like her, what did you really expect? She reads more light novels than anything of significant "literary value" though, so maybe it's balanced out a little.

Exercise, particularly jogging or bicycling. It puts her mind at ease. Some could argue that this plays a factor in her retaining a relatively skinny figure despite how much she eats, but she'll deny it.

Receiving praise. Of course, everyone should enjoy this. Either way, if there's one easy way to get on Ayaka's good side, just keep flattering her. Just don't go overboard, naturally, or she'll think you're up to something.

Dislikes

She dislikes quite a number of things, but just to name a few, some of those include:

Annoying people. Well, "annoying" is subjective, and of course, who did like annoying things? That should be a given, though with that, it should be noted that Ayaka is fairly irritable when it comes to dealing with people. Usually, what she qualifies as "annoying" includes those who talk a lot, those who she thinks are dumb, arrogant people, incompetent people, and generally just those who make faces she doesn't like.

Abandonment. Again, who did like being abandoned? Still, it's something Ayaka hates very much. Though she doesn't mind (and more than often actually enjoys) a tranquil area where she can have time by herself, she doesn't like the thought of being abandoned at all. Though she won't show it, she has something of an inferiority complex, so the mere thought of being looked down upon and ridiculed, let alone flat out deserted, is something she'd much rather avoid.

A lot of things. She's the type who sees the glass half-empty in a lot of things. Fun gal to be with, ain't she? Either way, let's just leave it all at that.
  • kRmJL8d.png

Voice

Kana Hanazawa. Particularly a la her role as Akane Tsunemori in Psycho-Pass 2.

Trivia

She describes herself as the kind of person who can eat as much as she wants and not gain any significant weight. She's tested it. Good thing too, because she's a real glutton anyway.

She's bisexual.

She rarely smiles. Rumor has it she actually has a pretty nice smile too. Shame.

Theme Song

We've got quite the few of information gathers~ Our gang knows everything about anything owo

Kitsune is right about that, though I'm sure that is fine unless any others are tired of having a lot of info. gatherers. Everything else is fine for Ayaka and she's accepted. Though, I have a question about her bio. Is the gang that is mentioned of her brothers and the one she is living with a completely different gang or what because The Tanaka Gang is the most prominent and strongest in the area that they are and I don't want there to be any confusion with that.

Is the gang that is mentioned of her brothers and the one she is living with a completely different gang or what because The Tanaka Gang is the most prominent and strongest in the area that they are and I don't want there to be any confusion with that.
The one described in the bio is a completely different gang

I figured that, I just want to let you know that for this rp the Tanaka gang is the main one and the strongest with a large territory. I'm letting you know since it says she lives with the other gang's new leader and all. Just as a heads up if he ever comes into play, if you're planning on having him show up every now and then at her place.

I figured that, I just want to let you know that for this rp the Tanaka gang is the main one and the strongest with a large territory. I'm letting you know since it says she lives with the other gang's new leader and all. Just as a heads up if he ever comes into play, if you're planning on having him show up every now and then at her place.
Kk, noted. I intended to have him be a total non-factor who would probably be only mentioned in passing at best, but hey, things can change, eh? In any case, Ayaka's accepted then?

Okay. Yes, she's accepted.

So shall we have scheduled days for rping, or is this most likely going to be a daily thing, and if so at what time?

People probably won't be able to stick with such "strict" rules so I'm hoping it's "reply when you can"
We'd have to limit how many posts per person immediately after each other, so two people don't just go rp'ing on their own.

Reactions: Kitsune
@un coin de soleil

????? >u>

Is it cause I didn't finish her yet?
oh sorry, i hit post reply without actually replying... my bad.

what i was about to say was...

We've got quite the few of information gathers~ Our gang knows everything about anything owo
apparently people who aren't part of the group would pretty much just place a sign on their body saying 'the tanaka group pretty much know more about me than i ever would have known, so if anyone want to get to know me, just ask them' or something like that~ ;3

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.