Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Step6543, okay thank you. He's accepted now.

Reactions: Step6543
I'm gonna rejoin, but what a different character. Same idea to her though.

I'll be waiting for the character sheets to be finished.

Yes, if you want her to be.

I've been meaning to ask... What happen to the first rp?

It died, or rather it wasn't getting anywhere. Some people wouldn't post and so we couldn't move on. For this type of rp I kind of need everyone to try and keep up since it will involve a lot of group meetings of the gang and such.

Oh? That's kinda sad. So will this be different from the first then?

Well, for this one I'm going to start differently because we couldn't even get passed the start of the rp. And, I'm sorry to everyone but I'm going to be a bit more strict and just go on even if not everyone can always keep up because it's hard when you have to wait for a few couple people then others get bored of waiting.

No problem for me since my character only pops out when other would take notice (which i did obviously made it that way to begin with), lol~

I'll also give times where characters can be with just a few others and not the whole group.

Well, I wanna write a pretty CS so it'll take a little while, but when I finish the basics and the template I'll post it. >w< I'll finish it today for sure, I set it upon myself to do so ~

AveryHerondale.gif

Dividerflowers.gif

48952902_p0_master1200.jpg

"Me? Wouldn't think that I'm that interesting, though..."

Dividerflowers.gif

Basics1.gif

♦ Name ♦
Avery Herondale

Nickname ♦
N/A

Gender ♦
Female

♦ Age ♦

Dividerflowers.gif

fc5c1cda-52d0-4b05-8a0e-bc49c30ddc58.jpg

"I guess I get along with everyone... sort of..."

Dividerflowers.gif

Personal1.gif

♦ Role in gang ♦
Vice Leader

♦ Crush ♦
Vincent Yamaoka - She doesn't like to admit it, but perhaps she's gotten really attached to him. She keeps her cool around him, though, treating him like everyone else. She would probably not even admit it if someone asked him.

♦ Relationships
Natsume - Natsume is the leader of the gang, so naturally, the two of them get along. Natsume was the one to recruit her in the gang in the first place, seeing her talent for keeping a cool head when it is needed, and after a while in the gang, Natsume asked her if she wanted to be the Vice Leader, which she didn't see a reason to refuse. She takes over if Natsume is not available, and the rest of the gang have a fair amount of respect for her. Her relationship with many of the others from the gang are distanced for this very reason.

Vincent Yamaoka - At first she thought him to be very cheeky, but he's surprisingly respectful. She doesn't dislike his personality, and definitely likes to talk to him. The thing she appreciates the most about him is that he is good to talk to one on one. He has a good ear and is good at giving feedback. She also likes his idea about orders, and that he likes to be approached directly if someone needs something from him.

Natsumi Toudo - They are decent enough friends. The whole thing started with Natsumi labeling Avery as one of the "cute" people that she adores so much. After that, the flamboyant, loud girl wouldn't quite leave Avery alone. She doesn't dislike it, though.

Mari - She is a close friend of Natsumi's, and naturally, Avery comes across her every now and then. She thinks well of the cute, gentle girl. She hasn't really gotten to talk that much to Mari yet, though. But she must be some person to get Natsumi of all people to fall for her.

Personality ♦
Avery is quiet of nature, but when she flips her switch, she will get very, very angry. She's quite authoritative, but not in the dominant kind of way. She will take a leading position and take care of others when she needs to, which is why she got appointed as the Vice Leader in the first place. She takes care of things together with Natsume. She is a fighter but not very violent, feeling that hurting people without reason is pointless. She will not refuse if she is challenged, though. She only picks a fight that she knows she has a chance of winning, as she sees it pointless to get hurt for no reason when she can't win. She picks her fights, so to speak. Even if she seems rather rough-natured at first, with her punk style and bright, red eyes, she's a rather composed person normally.

♦ Likes ♦
⇒ Cats
⇒ Cooking
⇒ Professional fighting matches
⇒ Candy (specifically lollipops)
⇒ Black clothing
⇒ Silver accessories
⇒ Music

♦ Dislikes ♦
⇒ Noisy people
⇒ Dresses
⇒ Pointless violence
⇒ Death
⇒ People trying to hurt her friends
⇒ Hot weather
⇒ Sandals
⇒ Pink

Dividerflowers.gif

f3b4c94c-26ab-49e7-b470-b0fa39a496ac.png

"Sigh... I wish I was taller than this."

Dividerflowers.gif

Physical1.gif

♦ Looks ♦
Avery isn't rather tall of stature, but she poses an imposing figure with her deadly cold stare. She usually wears black and red punk rock clothes. She usually wears tall, black boots to make up for her slight short stature, though it isn't really needed. Her blonde hair is cut short and usually styled in a messy manner. She has long lashes surrounding her red eyes, though she rarely ever wears makeup because she thinks it's a waste of her time to get up every morning and do it. She isn't completely against it though.

♦ Height ♦
160cm

♦ Weight ♦
49kg

♦ Hair color ♦
Blonde

♦ Eye color ♦
Crimson

Dividerflowers.gif

d6e9ad63-58ba-470e-a64d-49693fb4b77c.jpg

"I'm a model in my spare time, but music is definitely my main priority in life."

Dividerflowers.gif

History1.gif

Avery was born into a family of martial artists, and even though she took classes and takes great interest in fighting, it wasn't what drove her forward in her life. She never had the closest relationship with her parents, but they got by just fine. She did feel a little isolated from others when she had trouble interacting with her parents, but she soon found a new hobby to take over her life. She got interested in music, and started attending classes. She was talented on the piano, and soon started singing as well, living out a sort of dream when she performed at school festivals and the like.

She got into a band at some point, but now, she just does performances when she is hired by restaurants, theaters, and all kinds of other institutions to perform. She's talented, and it takes up most of her life, but her school is taken into consideration when she gets offers, so that she doesn't fall behind in class. She has no problems getting along, though, but school it's that overly important to her.

She got into the gang after some troubles with locals when she was out performing at a club in the weekend, and she decided that she would need some sort of status in the nightlife to get by safely. Natsume recruited her before she could even manage to consider getting in a gang herself, and it was settled quite calmly, without much drama. The two of them get along well, but Avery doesn't seem to open up much, even to the gang leader.

She is often asked to do commercial content, like modeling, but music is her main priority. She takes the modeling jobs on the side, and although it doesn't interest her all that much, she does have a talent for it, as she is used to performing.

Dividerflowers.gif

48952902_p1_master1200.jpg

"Spending time with the gang has been much more fun that I'd first imagined."

Dividerflowers.gif

Extra.gif

♦ Voice
Nano (Japanese/American singer)

Theme song ♦
WAVE

♦ Extra ♦
⇒ She is a good fighter, and has been from her birth, but she doesn't partake in much fighting. She usually trains all by herself, not even mentioning her hobby to others.
⇒ Despite the fact that she seems much older than 17, she makes a point of the fact that she's a minor and doesn't do anything illegal (like drinking, for instance)
⇒ She seems quite experienced, but the fact is the opposite. She distances herself out of a fear that she will lose respect if she lets out her true nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a opinion on something....Should Ryder's tape recorder involve movie/tv quotes or self made quotes via other means. Much like Jacket from Payday 2? [Although, Jacket is originally from Hotline Miami. Fun, but hard game. In my opinion.]

tumblr_mstdq21tup1shfazjo1_500.jpg
"Yes, do you need something?"
tumblr_lm3f27134N1qijlyoo1_400.gif
Name
Suishou "Purei" Konuka

Nickname
Purei (Pronounced 'Pray' but with a Japanese accent)

Asexual
Heteroromantic

Role in gang
Investigator/Detective/Spy
In short, she sniffs out information from gossip, people, and she has many per say, connections with other people. She can easily make people cough up information, and she doesn't have a problem with tossing someone away once she has gained the information. However, she is still able to keep contact with the said person, and seems to have a tendency of persuading people into doing her own bidding. She is also good at stalking people, as she can easily eavesdrop others without them realizing what she was actually doing.
Relationships
Many Ex- Boyfriends from the past
Natsume | Gang Leader | Positive
I really have to owe the leader. She let me into the gang, and she let me meet a ton of new people. Plus, I'm never bored anymore.

Remi | Friend | Neutral
What can I say? The girl's adorable. The way she acts can be strange and she may come off as annoying, but I don't really care. Hey, if she likes it, I say go for it.

Ryuuichi | Stranger | Wary
I mean like, it's not every day you find a guy, or girl, willing to try to at least understand the gang. But if he does try to do anything, or sniff out anything from us, oh trust me. I'll be the first one to stop any scheme before it's even set into motion.

Quentin | Annoyance | Somewhat Negative
It feels as though he keeps judging me. Like, dude, I know that I date people, but it's for damn information. Okay, that doesn't sound any better, but still. It's my job.

Avery | Friend | Positive
I help her out with picking out clothing and make up, even though our tastes are really different. She seems to like music more, but I do try to help her get in touch with her more girly sense. Hey, I gotta admit, going with the punk style isn't so bad either. I make sure that the clothing fits her fashion sense though, the girl hates dresses.

Ayaka | Friend (To her, at least) | Positive (Though possibly an annoyance to Ayaka)
Ayaka, she might look a little plain, but she is absolutely gorgeous when her glasses are off. Trust me, I've done a lot of people's make up before, and I've seen her without her glasses. She is absolutely stunning. Though, if only I could convince her to try dressing up a little bit more often.

Azalea | Close Friend | Positive
A really good friend, and partner of mine. She is really cute, and I do enjoy going shopping with her! I really like having her around, and I hope we stay friends for a while. She's one of the few people I genuinely consider a friend of mine.

Telsa | Friend | Positive
She's adorable. So many cute girls in the gang, almost makes me forget it's a gang all together. I hope she joins soon, she looks so foreign and delicate.

Leon | Unsure | Neutral
It feels as though he tries his best to avoid me. I can feel it, and it intrigues me. But for now, since I respect Telsa and Azalea, I won't do anything. But I swear, anything that he does that I feel is suspicious, I"m going to get to the bottom of it all. I swear it. But for now, I'll just act like his friend. Besides, the guy isn't half bad.

James | Friend | Positive
He's pretty nervous around others, but I guess that, that's cute too. I try to help him out with talking, even though I think that I might intimidate him a little bit. Oops.

Cassius | Her little dolly | Positive
He's adorable, again. Yes I think a lot of people in the gang is adorable, but he's probably the only guy in the gang that I find absolutely heart melting. He's so cheery and bright that it makes me wanna hug him even though he's the same age as myself, and he's taller than me by like 2 inches. Oh well, he's just like a little dolly. Yeah, a little dolly that's taller than me.

Mari | Cooking buddy | Positive
Mari is like a little sister to me sometimes, even though she isn't actually. We like cooking and baking with each other, and I have to admit that it's really enjoyable. If she weren't always running around and about or I wasn't always with other people, I'd spend more time with her.

Vince | Interested in | Positive
He's a nice person, I'm putting that out there now. If I weren't so busy and such, with all the fake relationships, I'd probably take the time to hang out with him and get to know him better. Hey, who knows? Maybe I could end up liking him, but that's a long shot considering that it's me.

Alexandra | Friend | Positive
She's amazing. We share a lot in common, and we usually hang out and go shopping if we cross paths. She's awesome at her job, and I would seriously hang out with her more often.

Lysander | Someone she likes to pick on | Neutral
I know, it's weird for me to be interested in someone like that. Honestly, he is like a shut in, but I absolutely love teasing the guy. His reactions are priceless once you actually start pulling him outta his shell. And by pull I mean grabbing a lasso and tugging him out.

Fujiko | Friend | Positive
She's smart, like, really smart. Though I am a little concerned about her health. But hey, I"m not one to tell others not to do something. If they want to do something, I say go for it. But I really hope that she doesn't overwork herself and collapse one day.

Personality
She is a slight bit of a yandere, coming off as sweet and charming to others. When in a relationship, she however, will not be obsessive with them, as she's never actually felt an affection for them. Although, she will not hesitate to kill someone if they were to get in her way to woo a guy that holds valuable information. She is also, not above sabotage and gossiping, along with black mail and threatening. She is actually fairly good at ridding of evidence despite not being fond of getting her hands dirty. She is able to sniff out information from the sources, and she is also very good at lowing other's reputations anonymously. She is more of the social butterfly of the gang, skillfully ridding of those that would be a problem in the gang and easily talking her way out of trouble. Suishou is a very manipulative girl, and can easily ease people's suspicions, and if the time calls for it, she can easily seduce males in her school. Despite all this, she is generally a kind person, and seems to be skilled in cosmetics and cooking. She enjoys 'sprucing up' the gang members when an important event was coming up, sometimes, much to their own dismay. At times, she can also be a tad bit tsundere towards the person she actually likes. However, when she actually starts dating that person, she'll be a little possessive.

Though, she does respect other's boundaries. When she is told to stop, she will stop without question and she is rather obedient. Also, if she knows that one of her friends (in the gang) are interested in another guy that she were interested in, she would just support her friend. As the saying goes, there are plenty fish in the sea.

Bio
She was born into a rather wealthy family. She was spoiled as a baby, but that eventually died off when her parents got even more busy. Her father was the president of a large company, and her mother was in the showbiz as an actress and model. They got gradually busier as time passed, prompting them to grow even more stressed. They came home less often, and Suishou was more lonely as time passed, even if she lived in such a large house. Everyday she came home by herself, a bag of convenience store foods and ate dinner herself. She grew tired of eating that food everyday, and around the age of 7, she started going out to buy her own ingredients for cooking. Sure, there were cooks and baby sitters for her, but she never listened to them, and ordered the chefs to let her cook with her own ingredients. The young mistress grew more cold, but she enjoyed cooking more than she enjoyed playing dollies. At night, she snuck out of her room and went downstairs to cook things up for a late, midnight snack. The head chef noticed her determination, and soon took her under his wing like his own daughter.

She soon grew into a wonderful chef, able to cook up more complex desserts and full course meals for herself, and others. One day, a large, formal party was to be held at the mansion, and she insisted that she cook for the guests. Her parents declined the proposal, telling her that it was the cookers' jobs to make the meals, and they said she was too young to make anything decent anyways. This really upset her, prompting her to tell them that the head chef had been teaching her when her parents weren't home. Her parents enraged from the stress, fired the head chef and kicked him out. They cut off any contact between the girl and the chef, but that didn't stop her from cooking and going out to find him to give him food, as he couldn't find open jobs at the moment.

As she grew up, she became more girly. She went out shopping more often and hanging out with people when her parents weren't home, learning how to do make up and pick nice clothing. She had a rather cute and fancy taste in clothing, not to mention formal and cool. She slowly learnt how to do make up on herself and others, and she was content. One day, some jealous girls attempted to assault her, as she was getting rather close with a guy who she wasn't even interested in. This sparked her curiousity, and started flirting with him to see how they would react.

They attempted to hurt her, only for her to run away on time by using perfume and spraying it on their faces. She ran off, only to find an older house. Curious, she entered, only to find it was home to a gang. After some convincing, she joined up at the age of 15.

She enjoys doing people's make up, hair, and she likes shopping. Although quite girly, she also does like playing video games and listening to music, just to loosen up. She also seems to enjoy teasing people, let them be male or female

Dislikes
Despite appearing to enjoy seducing people, she actually dislikes and isn't fond of it, which is why she only does it when she absolutely has to and some mission depends on it. Otherwise, she wouldn't mind seducing people just to tease them a bit. She is actually Asexual, and so has no desire of sexual intercourse what so ever. But she is straight, romantically wise.

Voice
Joydreamer (Japanese/English Youtube Singer)

Theme song
Extra
She dislikes athletics
She isn't good at Science
She aces philosophy and sociology
She loves art, music, and cosmetics
She loves cooking

Looks
All around attractive and delicate, she takes pride in her own appearance. Her hair is wavy in thick, long, blonde locks and her eyes are a bright, icy blue colour. She stands at average height, slender frame, and a nice physique overall. She has an over-average sized bust, which aids her when she is trying to seduce males, though, she doesn't have the most fun from doing it.

Height
5'4"

Weight
115lbs

Hair color
Different shades of blonde, with light hints of peach.

Eye color
Cyan Blue/Silver

Last edited by a moderator:
Potentially interested. Might make a CS soon if that's alright, woo

Status
Not open for further replies.