Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can take Cas and Mari out. I don't think I'd be able to keep up, and I don't want to hold you guys back ;n;,
I'm sorry to hear that Kitsune, but I understand.

If Cas and Mari is out, I'd rather continue with only Avery... I might keep Natsumi but I can't keep Luca.

If Cas and Mari is out, I'd rather continue with only Avery... I might keep Natsumi but I can't keep Luca.
I understand.

I am interested in joining.

Roll Call!!!! I think I have everyone. Please tell me something. If I don't get a response within a few days then I will put your character on the inactive list (which I will make, but haven't yet) and after that if a few days continue to go by, they will be officially taken off. We need to know who's still around in order to stop waiting for certain people and just continue on with the rp.

Present. Anise post coming up later tonight. Finally

I'm still here. Unfortunately, my thesis + pre-board exams + major exams + design projects are stockpiling like a bunch of vertical dominoes.

The crowd is thinning... Crud...
If we can keep going, then even if fewer people it'll be okay.

I am interested in joining.
You're welcome to join.
Present. Anise post coming up later tonight. Finally
That's great!
I'm still here. Unfortunately, my thesis + pre-board exams + major exams + design projects are stockpiling like a bunch of vertical dominoes.
Take your time then. I understand how that can be.

You know what would be fun? If this roleplay had it's own little forum xD
Since the universe is so big, it'd be much easier for people to keep track of each other in a whole forums full of threads of interaction. Then, again, that's just a suggestion/idea. It would be really fun to watch xD

You know what would be fun? If this roleplay had it's own little forum xD
Since the universe is so big, it'd be much easier for people to keep track of each other in a whole forums full of threads of interaction. Then, again, that's just a suggestion/idea. It would be really fun to watch xD
I don't even know if that's possible. I don't know anything about that.

Actually, it would be possible on proboards. I'm part of a few role plays on Proboards, where you can make your own forum and what not. Since this role play is pretty big (and a little unorganized in just a single thread) Then I think that it would be fun if it had it's own board, so like our own little universe for gangs and all. Just an idea I had though xD

Actually, it would be possible on proboards. I'm part of a few role plays on Proboards, where you can make your own forum and what not. Since this role play is pretty big (and a little unorganized in just a single thread) Then I think that it would be fun if it had it's own board, so like our own little universe for gangs and all. Just an idea I had though xD
That's a whole other website though.

Hi! I'm so sorry I have been really busy, but I am not as busy anymore!!

I am just not sure how to like
continue with my character lol

I am just not sure how to like
continue with my character lol
You could have her be more interested in the house and come to check it out, or Natsume.

Oh, also, I just noticed that XxDreamingxX has become a guest, so I guess she is not here anymore. I'll be taking her characters off the list and if anyone was waiting for her I suggest just move on and skim over her characters.

I'm here!
Sorry i've been really busy but things have calmed down now.
I can even get a post up tonight after i read everything i've missed out on

I'm here!
Sorry i've been really busy but things have calmed down now.
I can even get a post up tonight after i read everything i've missed out on
That's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.