Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be pulling out due to time restrictions with college and my uni application (and work). :/ Just assume that our trip to the coffee shop ended or whatever.

I'm here!
I'm sorry for the MIAness
This new job has had me all over the place
But i'm off for the next 2 days so i'll have a post up before Friday
Promise!

i am still around as well

just waiting for a chance to jump back in

(used to be the springwood slasher)

(joined up as the friday the 13th guy/crispin glover)

lol

WOO PEOPLE ARE ALIVE (KIND OF BUT CLOSE ENOUGH).
So uh, I'm just waiting for people to make a post. Lets hope that things get more active now that it's almost march break ouo

i am still around as well

just waiting for a chance to jump back in

(used to be the springwood slasher)

(joined up as the friday the 13th guy/crispin glover)

lol
I may have taken your character off the list. What was his name?

..James Freeman I believe(?)

i only did like one post and then fecked off so i could be wrong

but preeeeeety sure that's it

I think you're right. I took him off, but I can put him back. I don't remember what page your CS was on though.

Getting this out there before I sleep.​

Hana Yoshimura
9EhJYFn.png

"What, do you think that this place somehow sustains itself?"

General
.:Name:.
Hana Yoshimura
.:Gender:.
Female
.:Age:.
.:Role in gang:.
$ Treasurer $
Hana handles all of the paperwork of the gang. She keeps track of all the money they earn, how much they spend, and how much they need to save. She also helps prevent the gang go into the red and runs a few money laundering businesses to convert dirty cash.
Personality
.:Personality:.
Hana is a mathematical prodigy. Unfortunately, everything academic other than math is essentially a foreign concept to her. Hana is an odd case. She prefers to do things such as paperwork rather than fight or be a murderous teenager. She tends to become extremely frustrated and flustered with other people. Especially people who waste money.

Due to her upbringing, Hana really enjoys stockpiling money. This huge personality trait of hers allows her to be a useful accountant/treasurer for the gang. Besides this, there isn't much to her. She likes watching old martial arts films (not that she knows how to fight) and likes dank memes. She also likes d a n k m e m e s.

Also, she tends to lock herself in her accounting office for long periods of time whenever there is a huge buildup of paperwork. Luckily, she had just finished the big buildup of work.

.:Likes:.
Easy paperwork.
- Money -
People who bring in money.
People who don't spend much money.
Old Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee films.
Economic downsizing.
Whoever leaves the mysterious coffee around.

.:Dislikes:.
Parasites (The Homo Sapien variety).
People who don't do paperwork.
People who don't earn money.
People who spend a lot of money.
Noise
Background
.:Bio:.
Hana was always an outsider. Her family never really wanted her. They liked gambling to get the one big break. The one thing that would solve their problems. Money. To Hana, this was a foreign concept. She wanted to be happy and accepted, just like her parents. From a very young age, she began to save up her money.

While going through the schooling system, she almost flunked out several times. All courses were barely passed. Except for math, which was at 100% every year. Through a bizarre series of normal day accidents, Hana became friends with a girl named Natsume. Well. More like vague acquaintances. They had been in the same class for a few years.

At some point in time, Hana had accidentally stumbled upon Natsume doing illegal acts of illegal nature. Through some more bizarre accidents, Hana had become a member of the gang. Of course, she was mostly talentless, except for her math. So, by her own choice, she began to keep track of funding. The only incentive needed was a good salary for each hour worked.
Relationships
.:Crush:.
Bruce Lee

.:Relationships:.
Natsume Tanaka
"She's a'ight."

Mysterious Coffee Benefactor
"Bless their soul, whoever."

Everyone Else
"Pretty sure they've never seen me. Don't like them. Always spend too much."
Appearance

.:Height:.
5'9"
.:Weight:.
140 pounds
.:Hair color:.
Blonde.
.:Eye color:.
Green
Other
.:Voice:.
Jolyne Kujo from Eyes of Heaven
.:Theme song:.
.:Extra:.

- Takes up an entire room to herself.
- Manages general gang income and prevents deficits.
- Some of the more astute gang members may have noticed random food items disappearing in the middle of the night.

She's accepted.

Is everyone still alive? It's been two whole days without discussion of shipping or anime.

Still here. Watching a video where Preston Gravey from Fallout 4 is a Ghoul. First thing he says is. "There's a settlement in trouble, lemme mark it on your map." With a caption. 'Not even Radiation can stop him....'

I apologize that everything's slow lately, I'm sick right now so don't feel up to making many posts and have gotten pretty distracted by college as well.

I'm probably going to make a post soon, I just am trying to think of what exactly I want to do lol

I understand. I'm working on a post now. I'm just going to make one for Remi without Dreaming's response since some people are actually waiting for Remi as well.

I'm just waiting. No rush though. The ship has to sail smoothly.

In case it's not obvious, Natsume has someone on the inside of the police secretly giving her information about things.

I am NOT getting alerts on this OOC. x'D DAMMIT. When I access the OOC it kept saying "Error: The requested source could not be found" or whatever. But, I'm here. I shall make a post soon since I'm interacting with an army of beautiful ladies. What the hell is up with this gang of beauties?! X"D

Status
Not open for further replies.