Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. Some stuff cropped up recently. Not good stuff. But I'm dealing with it. Hopefully when I get back from all this I can get back into tge RP.

Well. Some stuff cropped up recently. Not good stuff. But I'm dealing with it. Hopefully when I get back from all this I can get back into tge RP.
Okay. That's for mentioning it.

OH MY GOD I AM SORRY I DIDN'T GET ALERTS FOR THE IC
I'LL GET UP A TELSA POST UP ASAP

OH MY GOD I AM SORRY I DIDN'T GET ALERTS FOR THE IC
I'LL GET UP A TELSA POST UP ASAP
That's okay Nano. We understand.

On another note, to everyone, I think we should move on with the things that are happening at HQ to keep this moving along even though we've lost some people.

I Posted!!
Sorry it's been so long.
Lys and Alex aren't interacting with anyone right now
so anyone can jump in and talk to them if you want

Update on Character locations for Nano:
Suishou - Currently chasing after Fujiko
Telsa - Confronted by Elise (I think I got the name wrong oops)
Zuri - Open field that is free of humans
Delta - Still on the helicopter

Mhh, I'm fine. ;-; Just need a few more days please. I've had the busiest vacation since ever. Haven't been home at all.

I posted, trying to move things along a bit though I couldn't say much because no character responded to my character's last posts, and I am waiting for others to be able to move on as well.

I shall get a post up now that I only have to worry about my almost-finished thesis revision. C: Sorry it's been too long.

I feel like everyone has disappeared here.

I'm sorry just... ugh horrible timing, tests and assignments and everything is crashing in flames around me

I must say sorry as well.

I'm sorry just... ugh horrible timing, tests and assignments and everything is crashing in flames around me
I understand MiNaGi. Hopefully you can get a post as soon as you can when things have calmed down a bit, but don't stress yourself.
I must say sorry as well.
That's okay.
I'm still here, I just dunno what to post.
Well, technically my characters are open because they are waiting of @Shounen Senpai right now. You do have Anise who is talking to Telsa as well. I do understand that you don't have much for your other characters because of others, but maybe it's time to just move them on now like I did with Remi and the curry thing. So that way we can continue to move on.

Well... Last I checked, I already replied to Anise, unless my alerts died on me again.

Well... Last I checked, I already replied to Anise, unless my alerts died on me again.
Yeaaaaaa. That'd be me that's taking a while to respond. :'D Sorry 'bout that ;w;
Should be able to get an Anise post out by the end of the week though.

I forgot about that. Well, you can maybe have you other characters come to talk to one of mine if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.