Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read through most of what happened while I was on my "Writer's Block" and "College Life". So there's a spy in our ranks, hm? Probably should take notice of that. :P

If said spy is the obvious "Big Twirly Moustache and beard with a camera in it" type. Laughter will be had.

Or if it's the wife of a not well received, soon to be cyborg ninja, white haired, guy.

But what are the odds of that.

I did finish. Couldn't really find anything to add....Nor a good pic, so I'ma just stick with Jason Statham.

Okay, then he's accepted.

Alrighty. I'll make a intro post for him.

There's quite a few people who haven't been around in a while. I might need to make another roll call and simply start taking character's off if I get no response.

@MiNaGi, @The Outsider, @JayTheBirdFlyZ, @Kitsune, @oreo, @Nano, @Verite, @XxDreamingxX, @Kaykay, @LoliNinja, @JinxMonster, @DANAsaur, @TwistedPainter, @Snark Chocolate, @Chibbycookie, @darkflames13, @Siegdrake, @T.O.M.

Roll Call!!!! I think I have everyone. Please tell me something. If I don't get a response within a few days then I will put your character on the inactive list (which I will make, but haven't yet) and after that if a few days continue to go by, they will be officially taken off. We need to know who's still around in order to stop waiting for certain people and just continue on with the rp.

You can take Cas and Mari out. I don't think I'd be able to keep up, and I don't want to hold you guys back ;n;,

Status
Not open for further replies.