Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess @Kaykay and i gonna have to go fast soon

@Siegdrake, you can choose to wait a little bit longer or just continue on without him. (@oreo

@Kitsune, we are trying to switch days, people can start posting their mornings if they are ready.

And, how come I always end up coming back to booty and other types of talks when @MiNaGi and @Kitsune are around. :P

@Siegdrake, you can choose to wait a little bit longer or just continue on without him. (@oreo

@Kitsune, we are trying to switch days, people can start posting their mornings if they are ready.

And, how come I always end up coming back to booty and other types of talks when @MiNaGi and @Kitsune are around. :P
I swear it's not my fault this time around >.>

Okie dokie (about the day switching). @TwistedPainter You can post now, if you want~

Reactions: ScarletNova
I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but why are people posting for morning? Shouldn't we wait until others have had a chance to finish what they're doing first. Cause I don't know about some of you but this is Vince's big chance to confess to Suishou and I don't want him to miss it. We also have others interacting during the night so it's kind of disrespectful to them.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but why are people posting for morning? Shouldn't we wait until others have had a chance to finish what they're doing first. Cause I don't know about some of you but this is Vince's big chance to confess to Suishou and I don't want him to miss it. We also have others interacting during the night so it's kind of disrespectful to them.
It was because I've been trying to get to the next day for a while now and other people are dependent on being the next day to post. But, as I said in a previous post, you are able to finish your night so Vince and everyone else in still important things can finish up as soon as they can then eventually skip to the next day when they are done. You can still keep going with Vince and such.

This is why I have, and I suggest others do the same, put the time and location of the post at the top. This way, you don't have to miss out on anything and you know who is where.

This is why I have, and I suggest others do the same, put the time and location of the post at the top. This way, you don't have to miss out on anything and you know who is where.
Yes, putting information to let everyone know time and location is helpful so people can finish up what they need and want to do while still giving others the chance to do things. If we continued to wait for changing the day, most characters would have nothing to do at all. You can just continue with what you are doing @XxDreamingxX.

Okay. Also, is it a weekend the next day since there's people [pretty sure] who went to HQ.

Okay. Also, is it a weekend the next day since there's people [pretty sure] who went to HQ.
Yeah, we'll just make it the weekend since getting school in there would be a lot of work to do.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: VengefulPeanut
I'm so hungry, and I have so many interaction ideas running through my head for some reason >.>

I'm so hungry, and I have so many interaction ideas running through my head for some reason >.>
Find some food, and do all the ideas then!!!

Reactions: Kitsune
I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE DEAD
For now.
I have a couple exams, school work, and role plays going on, BUT I'LL TRY TO STAY ALIVE.
I SHALL NOT DIE
AGAIN
MAYBE
OKAY I MIGHT DIE AGAIN BUT ONLY FOR A LITTLE BIT.

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.