Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wahey! Tatsu is safe. All thanks to the weirdest rescue mission I've ever witnessed (read) :D

Ah rats, you never know when you need them.
(May or may not have gotten the rats after just watching ratatouille. Toooootally not..)

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Ah rats, you never know when you need them.
(May or may not have gotten the rats after just watching ratatouille. Toooootally not..)

Oh, of course. I believe you... tooootally ^.^

Let's see... I've got the entire gangs of Rosedale to deal with plus a rodent army? I stand no chance. </3

Dun worry~ Ryuu wil be you're back up~ although it all depends on how the story goes~ Remember, Ryuuichi is still a mystery. You'll never know, he might be a huge asset to the police or Tanaka Gang (although, I am sure the Tanaka Gang has already enough asset to go around with).

Just don't kill any animals.

Zuri will get so mad if you do.
Though, Suishou will probably freak out from the rats.
Telsa will probably think that the police's reactions are funny until she registers what's actually going on.

Oh also, I posted.
@VengefulPeanut @JamiMonster406

I will make a post as soon as the roleplayer [forgot username] posts for lil Mari. Once she does, I will then answer to Suishou.

Yay, Suishou isn't going to be left hanging!~
But I should really get a post up for Telsa soon. I'll let her go home and interact with Azalea.

Just don't kill any animals.

Zuri will get so mad if you do.
Though, Suishou will probably freak out from the rats.
Telsa will probably think that the police's reactions are funny until she registers what's actually going on.

Oh also, I posted.
@VengefulPeanut @JamiMonster406
Don't worry Alex wouldn't do that
She's an animal lover :)
Though Rats freak her out. So trust me she wouldn't try to go near them

Dun worry~ Ryuu wil be you're back up~ although it all depends on how the story goes~ Remember, Ryuuichi is still a mystery. You'll never know, he might be a huge asset to the police or Tanaka Gang (although, I am sure the Tanaka Gang has already enough asset to go around with).
Man you know we're still in the flower shop and I'm waiting for your response right? XD

Left my post open at the end. If you guys want to go off elsewhere I'll just write Tatsu as getting changed and climbing in bed or something but if you want to continue the interaction I'll move him downstairs after your next posts. :)

Left my post open at the end. If you guys want to go off elsewhere I'll just write Tatsu as getting changed and climbing in bed or something but if you want to continue the interaction I'll move him downstairs after your next posts. :)
I'm good to keep going if you and Citrus want to :)

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Oh crap. I didn't even see our post since I didn't get any notifs! I'm sorry! >-<

Thank goodness for the undo item. I was editing my post when I accidently deleted it, and needless to say. I was saddened, deeply. Until I realized I could undo it.....I should really learn how everything works.

Loved seeing the interactions between you three... Err, four. :D But maaaan, Tatsu's got all the girls. JealousNotJealous

Loved seeing the interactions between you three... Err, four. :D But maaaan, Tatsu's got all the girls. JealousNotJealous
Well, he has the ire of Alex and the wariness of Zuri. Hardly the player of the month XD

Status
Not open for further replies.