Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them are probably enjoying their holidays. Just check the RP to see what went on while you were away. :P

UGH I KEEP NOT GETTING ALERTS AND NOW I'M LOST AGAIN

WHERE IS EVERYONE, WHAT'S EVERYONE DOING, WHAT'S HAPPENING
Natsume, Cas and Luka are still at the house while others have went off to other places such as the ice cream shop, Starbucks, the school and the flower shop but I believe they plan to change to the movies too.

@VengefulPeanut, your character's accepted.

@JamiMonster406, your girl is accepted. Let me know when you have her brother done.

cooltext156340857653674.png
B A S I C S

Name:
Fujiko Tachibana

Nickname:
Doll, Chem

Role in gang:
Chemist

Appearance:
Fujiko has cyan eyes and and cyan blue shoulder-length hair with one side up in a bun. She frequently wears a flower crown in her hair and long sleeved dresses with a-line silhouettes and collars.

Height:
5'0 ft.

Weight:
95 lbs

Hair color:
cyan blue

Eye color:
Cyan

Personality:
Fujiko is serene, thoughtful, kind, and very polite, always addressing people with proper honorifics. She is also very gentle and dislikes competing and fighting. She is also incredibly empathetic and very lady-like.
Because of her upbringing, she tends to sell herself short and easily lose confidence. She's very timid but a very hard worker when it comes to chemistry.
B I O

Fujiko Tachibana grew up in a rich household full of love and warmth. Her father is a board member of a multi-billion conglomerate while her mother is a well known chemist.

At such a young age, she was always sick and her body is weak, resulting for her to just stay indoors and pass time through constant exposure to reading materials and watching her mother working on the lab.

She was always served by servants and lived such a lush and extravagant lifestyle that as she grew up, she felt weaker emotionally and made her feel worthless. She was constantly in bed if not, in the lab doing experiments to pass time. She tried to be independent but the entire household didn't let her. They told her she was too weak and too fragile to be on her own, and that only made her feel even more worthless.

At the age of 12, she finally decided to run away from her family and started living on her own (with her savings of course), not wanting to burden them anymore. She then stumbled and met the Tanaka gang, which she eventually joined. The gang made her feel valued and powerful. She felt like she can be of use and she was definitely not treated as a weakling.
A F F I L I A T I O N S

Crush:
none at the moment

Relationships:
TBA
E X T R A S

Books
Gardens
Tea
Classical Music
Pastries

Dislikes:
Liars
Being treated as a weakling
Hospitals
Needles
Noise
Blood

Voice:
Kana Hanazawa
Seiyuu of Kosaki Onodera

Theme song:

Extra:
IQ of 172
Still sick and no one knows what her illness is

Last edited:
I'll fix it once I find someone. I suck at voice actresses so I really have no idea where to start and who to use >_<

I'll fix it once I find someone. I suck at voice actresses so I really have no idea where to start and who to use >_<
It can even be actors or whatever voice of someone you can find.

My CS is finally done! ^_^

@DANAsaur it's been awhile~ glad to see that you're here~

I should probably add stuff yo my relationship list since i do have soo much time to kill. :3

Glad to see you're here too! My character is definitely going to visit your flower shop xD

Just posted Tatsu's intro post. Hopefully it's okay. :) Let me know if you want me to change anything.

Just posted Tatsu's intro post. Hopefully it's okay. :) Let me know if you want me to change anything.
There's no need to change anything. It's completely fine.

Wait, I haven't arrived in town yet right? o w o xD Sorry, I just read it now since Alerts won't "alert" me like it's supposed to. He won't be coming in a "week" or at least until most of the "hanging outs" were dealt with or at least until the rival gang has been defeated. Unless ScarletNova wants to change that and just get me in town with the rivalry going on. C: In that case, I'll make a post.

@ScarletNova @VengefulPeanut

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, I haven't arrived in town yet. o w o xD Sorry, I just read it now since Alerts won't "alert" me like it's supposed to. He won't be coming in a "week" or at least until most of the "hanging outs" were dealt with or at least until the rival gang has been defeated. Unless ScarletNova wants to change that and just get me in town with the rivalry going on. C: In that case, I'll make a post.

@ScarletNova @VengefulPeanut

I figured you were leading into it. My bad. It's why I left it open as to how you arrived. I'll change it if you like?

I figured you were leading into it. My bad. It's why I left it open as to how you arrived. I'll change it if you like?
Hmmm, I guess the best source where my face could be found is the news on TV, since I did state that my "awesome achievements" were aired in public. That should get you guys to recognize me. C: Some news that my character and his squad will be handling all the gangs in Rosedale in a week should be enough for trouble.

Ahahaha, sorry if I'm being pushy. </3

Last edited by a moderator:
This may a be off topic. But, am I the only one who thinks a game [Cough WWE 2K16] has too much body customization when you can create a creature that looks like it belongs in an anime or John Carpenter's "The Thing." [Which in my own opinion may be one of the greatest horror movies.]

This may a be off topic. But, am I the only one who thinks a game [Cough WWE 2K16] has too much body customization when you can create a creature that looks like it belongs in an anime or John Carpenter's "The Thing." [Which in my own opinion may be one of the greatest horror movies.]
I've seen some games with a body customization feature so vast like that. Funny as hell, to be honest.
I'll change it after dinner. Give me an hour or so.
Sure, sure. No rush. Thanks for bringing my character to life, by the way. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.