Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll put a post up next, soon, sometime today in the next hour or so.

I'm conflicted. I kinda want to make another character. But idk what to do with them.

@VengefulPeanut
I wonder how Tatsu will react to Kimura coming back >w>

Not well haha I'll get a post up tomorrow. It's too late right now for my brain to work :)

I'm considering changing Tatsu's voice actor to Matt Berry. Any objections? Make sure to watch the full clip before you pass judgement haha XD

Welp, I think that's enough posting for now. I'll wait until tomorrow for anyone to post, though my posts might come slowwww tomorrow since I have to go to some sort of temple thing for the next 7 weeks. And then exams are coming up. Fuuuuun. Also, this is Citrus. I changed my username.

FREAKING TOO MUCH IS HAPPENING TO QUICKLY AND I DON'T HAVE ANY TIME TO REGISTER AND READ IT ALL!! aaa~ what shall I do?!

Let's count the number of major events that happened.
1. Ryuuichi getting pissed and telling Telsa, Bo, Haru and Fujiko to get out of his flower shop.
2. Ryder's partners gathering information about the rival gang. There's also the discussion on how the Gundham Tanaka Gang are going to deal with them.
3. Purei's successful date.
4. Tatsu's escape from the police and stealing of some personal gang profiles which may include the rival gang that they are up against.
5. Kimura's coming back to Rosedale to liberate the town from gangs.
6. The others were just hanging out with the other members; may it be going to the mall or something.

Tell me if I missed something.

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Let's count the number of major events that happened.
1. Ryuuichi getting pissed and telling Telsa, Bo, Haru and Fujiko to get out of his flower shop.
2. Ryder's partners gathering information about the rival gang. There's also the discussion on how the Gundham Tanaka Gang are going to deal with them.
3. Purei's successful date.
4. Tatsu's escape from the police and stealing of some personal gang profiles which may include the rival gang that they are up against.
5. Kimura's coming back to Rosedale to liberate the town from gangs.
6. The others were just hanging out with the other members; may it be going to the mall or something.

Tell me if I missed something.
Thank you! >~< you saved me a lot of reading xD

a6NyObR.png

D-Don't rush me!

also i saw that danganronpa reference you made in that recap post huehue

@Siegdrake

I'm gonna update the relationships for Zuri, and for Telsa as well (If I'm not too lazy with the latter)

Ships that are currently sailing to the Seven Seas:
1. Cas x Lulu
2. Tatsu x Alex
3. Leon x Remi
4. Ryuuichi x Haru

More ships a cometh!

Reactions: Kitsune
Them ships going to the 7 seas and lasts through the Bermuda triangle <3

Status
Not open for further replies.