Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted! I only did Vince and Leon since I have no real reason to do anything with Azalea at the moment.

Okay... more drunk than anticipated. 7.6% Ale hits hard. Jesus... it was dark. Will get my post changed tomorrow.

Wait, I haven't arrived in town yet right? o w o xD Sorry, I just read it now since Alerts won't "alert" me like it's supposed to. He won't be coming in a "week" or at least until most of the "hanging outs" were dealt with or at least until the rival gang has been defeated. Unless ScarletNova wants to change that and just get me in town with the rivalry going on. C: In that case, I'll make a post.

@ScarletNova @VengefulPeanut
I must have not noticed it. Sometimes I try to read posts but don't notice every detail because my home is very distracting at times.

I'll post soon but my responses would be to some people who have just posted, so I want to give them some time because once I post, we would need them to post again and I want to give them some time in between their posts.

Please make this Remi's Theme, please xDDD
Nah, just kidding, but I can't help but think that this would suit her

Last edited by a moderator:
Verniy.%28Kantai.Collection%29.600.1723874.jpg

"You shouldn't be bothered by them."

Name
Zuri Xael Varion ('Varion' is a fake surname that she made up. Her real surname is unknown due to her amnesia.)
'Xael' is the name she uses in public to cover up her real name and identity, but she would gladly tell it to the other gang members.

Nickname
Animaniac
A word formed by combining 'animal' and 'maniac'. Due to the fact that she hangs around animals so often, people take her as though she were obsessed with them.

The Whisperer
Due to the fact that she can speak to animals and communicate with them so well. This is usually her nickname when trying to cover the fact that she can speak to animals, as the nickname is fairly vague as to what she does.

Role in gang
Shipper
She's the person in charge of transporting information from one group of people to the other. She makes sure that everything is organized and checked out before being sent to different areas in the world as well. In short, she's the one who manages things that goes in and out of the gang let it be to or from another area, or another country. Due to this, she is barely free when there is an actual need of work. When there is not, she has trouble trying to figure out what to do.

Animal Tamer
From her sheer love of animals, she is able to communicate with them in a way where she is able to understand what they are saying, as though they speak the human language. She is usually able to tame animals pretty quickly due to this, and this acts as some sort of clairvoyance for her as animals are usually the ones that protect her, and sniff out anything suspicious for her. This helps in a way because humans have a limit and extent to their senses, in comparison to dogs and cats. They also help when trying to travel in small places, and if she wanted, she could make an entire army of rats do her bidding. That's just plain creepy.
❤ Lysander

♪ Natsume | Gang Leader + Friend
"I am very thankful.. She let me stay in the house when I have no where to go. She also.. Seems to like animals.. So we can get along well.."

♪ Ryuuichi | Friend
"The animals seem to like him.. and he's a nice person. He helps me pick nice flowers and teaches me about different plants.. I tell him about what colors attract what bugs and butterflies.."

☠ Kimura | Wary
Before Banishment: "He's like an older brother to me, but I didn't tell him about the animal stuff. I hope I do get to know him better... I mean.. He did know Natsume very well.."
After Banishment: "... He's part of the police. If he figures out that.. I'm living on my own.. I'll be brought to an orphanage.. And I won't be able to see my animals or roam freely.."

✂ Haru | Jealous
"... Just a little. I'm a little jealous of his knowledge, when I don't have that luxury. He is a little rude.. And I guess that he can act better, but I do know that most of his actions are mainly for the gang, and I can respect him for that.."

♪ Monroe Family | Friends
"They are nice people.. I can usually tell them about my worries.."

✩ Suishou | Secretly friends
"She's a little.. pushy. But.. I really do admire her, even if she is just a bit scary. She's good at her job, and she doesn't seem to mind talking to people. Though.. I do get jealous at how she can speak to Lysander so casually.. But I think she's suspicious that I like him or something, since she's been doing it much less often."

❥ Lysander | Friend
"He's a good person. I mean.. He's willing to keep my animal communication a secret, and I can trust him! Though.. I really do hope that we can become better friends! Er.. Um.. Just friends! Yeah! Nothing more! ... Maybe."

♪ Alexandra | Friend
"Same way I feel about.. Suishou. Minus the pushy part, I think.. I admire her skill with hacking, and I kind of want her to teach me more about electronics since.. Even after 3 years, I'm still not used to the whole tech thing.."

"She's like a sister to me as well, even though it's more like she acts like an older sister.. And she's younger than me by a year or so.. S-still!"

♪ Tatsunosuke | Wary
"He seems.. Reliable I guess. Despite the fact that.. He needed help from rats when I first actually interacted with him. But.. I think he'll be onto me if I help him out again like that.."

Veronica Numic | Friend
"Veronica runs an animal shelter, and I visit her every day if she needs help with a rowdy animal.. She ends up paying me as well. We go out to drink smoothies sometimes and she pays.. But it sometimes makes me feel bad.."

Zeke Pierre | Frenemy
"He's in my class.. But he's always picking on me and calling me names. But.. He can be nice sometimes too.."

Ariana Valor | Best Friend
"Ariana helps me out with homework and invites me to dinner.. And I'm really thankful for that. She gave me her old cellphone, and she taught me how to use it. I... I really respect her."

Nagi Yoshida | Bully
".. She keeps bullying me. It makes me want to send a flock of piranhas after her next time she sets foot into a pool.."

She's generally calm, soft spoken, and passive. She much prefers the company of animals over humans, and is usually found in more rural areas of town, or more animal populated areas. She can be quite defensive, as she will get cautious if someone were to say something that wouldn't sit well with her. Otherwise, it's like she isn't even there. She isn't too fond of urban areas, and when she isn't on her computer to look up marketing and such, then she is out in a little field just outside town to speak with the animals there. She's probably anything but social, and she always gets flustered fairly easily. She'd probably be the target for everyone who needs to tease someone. She doesn't have much self confidence, but at the same time, she isn't much of a helpless little lamb. She tries to keep herself armed with a gun should things get dirty. Even though she hates killing. Again, usually found in her room, the country-side, a forest, or the sea-side.

However, when she gets nervous, she's horrible at lying and keeping her composure. She's horrible when facing confrontation when it comes to her ability, despite appearing analytical. She also isn't far too observant, as she will only notice things going missing maybe a few hours after it's actually lost.

She's pretty forgetful as well, as she usually forgets to return library book until about a week after.

"Kind of like a Fairy tale, minus the happy end."
Raised quite traditionally and religiously on the country side, right by the sea. Her family consisted of herself, her younger sister, and her parents. They lived a nice life, until one day, her sister drowned while they were playing around on the sea-side. The tide suddenly became far too high for the children, and Zuri was unable to save her sister. Her parents know that it wasn't Zuri's fault, but they distanced themselves from her, and soon they all moved to the city. Zuri, wreaked with grief, returned to the ocean late at night, with the intention to drown herself. Her parents were fast asleep at the time, however, when her mother woke up only to find that Zuri had left a suicide note, she quickly woke up the father, and the two called the police, to look for the girl. But by then, it was too late. They were only able to witness the girl throwing herself into the ocean, with tears in her eyes.

A few days afterwords, she was proclaimed dead and missing, and both her parents were wreaked with grief themselves. They got into more fights, and soon, the mother and father divorced. The father began to smoke, and do drugs, while the mother hung herself. However, unbeknownst to them, Zuri was alive.

In fact, Zuri had swept up in a more further away cave, wet and injured. She cursed at herself, as she was sure that she had died. Her stomach rumbled, and she decided that she might as well find some food. She didn't feel like she wanted to commit suicide a second time, as she was far too hungry to think much of anything around her. She searched, and searched, however was unable to find anything on the little island she had found herself on. She eventually found some birds, and attempted to kill one of them so that she could eat and cook for the night, but she couldn't bring herself to hurt them. She drank some of the lake water, and ate a few leaves and berries that were around the area, but it was never enough to help her hunger. The birds kept watching her every day, and noticed how she gave up on trying to catch them. Pitying the girl, they always brought her berries, and pieces of fruit back to her cave when she was finished exploring. They also brought back straw, vines, and etc so that she could make what she needed with them. Due to living on the island, she was able to adapt to the weather conditions, the cave, and she was able to make a living there for a little while. She began talking with the animals, as they were her only company. Eventually, she was able to understand what they needed, and what they were saying. She created a small bird house with some left over bark she found washed ashore, and the vines that she collected over the few weeks, so that the birds would have a place to rest their wings when they were tired of coming over.

Prairie dogs began helping her out, chirping now and then to transfer information around quickly. Their language was the most complex, and it took the longest for her to understand. They were able to describe what a human wears, the description of a predator, and if a human were holding a gun, all in one chirp. She also had trouble with frogs, as they heard on a higher frequency. However, she was still able to get other animals to speak to the frogs, and eventually, they were able to understand her through body language. She also spoke with a number of parrots, who were the only ones who made her remember about the english language. They taught her words that she forgot, and basic pronunciation and speech (I know, ironic).

She learned something similar to morse code from beetles. Yes, beetles. The echoing they would make when communicating with others was eerily similar to that of morse code, and so she was able to pick up on it, and kept a record for a reference to write as letters, and form them into words.

More and more animals started coming out, like rabbits, foxes, and bears. At first, she was terrified of the bear, in fear that they would eat her. But the birds kept pecking at any animals that would dare harm her, and she would patch them back to health, soon gaining their trust. Another number of weeks later, she was able to communicate with the majority of species. She got honey from the bears, some meat from the wolves, and she even got some seaweed from dolphins. By the age of 14, she had learned the majority of animal speech, and had almost completely forgotten English, as she hadn't spoken it since she was 6 years old. Many of the animals agreed that they would be unable to help her forever, as their life spans were much shorter than her own, so a wolf carried her over to the sea-side, where five dolphins were waiting for her, along with two sharks that she had somehow befriended when they washed ashore when they were younger and more playful. Now, they were larger, but they wouldn't hurt the girl as most animals wanted to help her get home.

This was probably the saddest part of her life, as she had to leave the animals that took care of her for all these years. The animals explained to her that the island was going to run out of resources, and she would never be able to stay there forever. After a hell lot of convincing, the wolf pushed the girl onto one of the dolphins, who began to swim with her all the way home. A few days later, she was found on the beach where she was proclaimed lost, and was reported unconscious to the police by a couple walking on the sea side. After a lot of DNA tests, and extended research, she was deduced to have been the same Zuri who disappeared eight years ago.

However, the sudden change in environment for Zuri was too much for her to handle, and she ran out of the building out of fear. The lights and the screeching of cars was too much for her to take in, as everything was so different in the city. As though in shock, she passed out, and was rushed to be sent to the police to be kept there while they contact her father. The father looked horrible, after 8 years. He was skinny, pale, and he looked wreaked. Upon finding Zuri, they had an odd conversation.

"What? Are you just going to stare down at the ground?! You can't be Zuri.. She died years ago.."
"..."
"Say something! Why did you run into the ocean?! Why did you leave us?! You made your mother kill herself, and look what happened to me!"
"..."
"Say something you little--!"
"... Ah!"
".. Look at me. A wreaked old man, wasted his entire life because both his children died. And now.. Suddenly... One of them reappears out of no where. I couldn't save just one child, one child. I know you must have had it worse where you were, and you just came back."
"..."
"I'm sorry.. For being such a horrible father.."
".. Ah.. Dad.. dy.."
"Right.. Daddy, daddy's here for you, Zuri."
"Me.. Zuri?"
"Yes, you are Zuri."
"... Good bye, Daddy."

Soft sobbing was heard from the cell, as she watched her father die from the large intake of chemicals and drugs. The police was debating on what to do to the girl, as now, she didn't have anyone. All of her family's reletives would never forgive her, so they chose to put her into an orphanage. Obviously, she didn't agree, and she ran out of the station the moment they let her out of her cell. The first place she could think of was a secluded area, and eventually ran up to the abandoned house soon known to be Tanaka's gang's lair. The police didn't chase her, and she ended up staying in the house for a while. One day, she heard people speaking on the lower floor, and she quickly got defensive, attempting to attack the people who intruded, and would soon be known as the Tanaka gang. She began attending school, for her grade but she has to take a special class due to the fact that she was absent from society for so long.

Currently, she lives in the house, as there is a side room that is her bedroom, due to the fact that her educational status is far too low to be able to get a job.

Baseball, Swimming, Animals, Forests, the Countryside.

Dislikes
Industry, smog, society, discrimination, too much noise, school work, and talking about her life after an attempt to drown herself.

Voice & Theme song
[Hibiki | Future Holds]
She suffers from amnesia. Everyone who she knew before she commit suicide, she had forgotten. If she had any childhood friends (Which is always open), she had forgotten all of them.
She can more or less speak basic English, and she has a gift for being very multi-language.
She keeps it a secret that she can communicate with animals. The only people who know are herself, and Natsume.
She could make a rat infest a house, or get rabbits to make a bed for you.
Although not much, she tries her best to help the gang.
She prefers playing baseball rather than watching it, since she finds it more fun to hit and run rather than watching other people hit and run.
She always wears something that looks like a cap on her head, let it be indoors or out.
Since others don't know how she likes her coffee, she ends up brewing her own with grind coffee beans, sugar, boiled water, and it ends up looking like a latte when finished. It's more of a fairly sweet latte due to only using half a tea spoon of coffee beans and two tea spoons of sugar.
If she haves too much chocolate, she'll start feeling sick even though she likes Chocolate.
She prefers fruits over candy.
She usually doesn't eat much, which causes other people to worry about her health.
Due to her amnesia, it had erased her memory of trying to drown herself, though she may get unstable should she be shown or told about her past.

The female is amazingly good when it comes to her management. Probably from commanding large groups of animals from when she was on the island. She is organized to a fault, and she doesn't really have room to improvise.
There are limits to her multi-language knowledge. For example, she may be able to read some, but she will not be able to write, speak, or recognize the pronunciation. She can only know certain languages up to a certain extent, such that the only language she can fully understand is English.
She is technically 18 already, only the problem is that her birthday is late in the year (December 16th)
She doesn't like it when people walk into her room, and will start panicking.

Verniy.(Kantai.Collection).full.1891927.jpg
5'2 | 110lbs | Pale Blue | Sky Blue

@ScarletNova

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping and planning on posting sometime during the new few days.

There we go, the second coming of Tatsu has been posted, finally XD Hopefully, it's okay this time.

My police army will crush yooooou. C:< And you say they're as agile as an arthritic sloth.

Updated "Relationships". Can't wait to join the story, you weirdos. ^^

Let's see... I've got the entire gangs of Rosedale to deal with plus a rodent army? I stand no chance. </3

Status
Not open for further replies.