Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they are~ but as you can see he is getting his butt kick by a girly little 14 year old boy... so yeah, he needs some love, bro...XD

All the more reason for a group of four to kick it and let loose ;)

Ah, i can see it now... the crow whispering in the background when seeing the four together...

"Hey, is there like a movie going on?"

"Ugh, it's too hot in here."

"Is there like a photoshoot going on? Why are there models here?"

XD

Well, I'll just have to post for Mari Anne so Vince can meet her. I'm thinking an ice cream parlor >u> Sounds like her~

i might wait until kimura shows up to jump back in and post, hmm

Ah, I tried my best...?

I made it so Mari was pretty alone >u> I hope that's okay~ ^^

i might wait until kimura shows up to jump back in and post, hmm
Soon, woo. Soon. I pretty much finished my character sheet, aside from having a lieutenant subordinate with me. Feel free to check my relationships with you, minna-san.

Reactions: Kitsune
I'm here. @ Roll Call.

Decided to post Kimura's (NOVEL-DAMN-LONG) introduction. I hope it doesn't disappoint. C: He's coming after you guys, after all.

I have posted! Go check it out and see the magic of the Three. Whooo~

New post is a bit short, so sorry about that! I needed to be somewhere so I had to rush it!

@Kitsune, some of Mari's colors are kind of hard to see on the pick background at least to me. I don't know if it's like that for anyone else, but it would be helpful if you could use a different shade of colors or something to make it a bit easier if possible.

@Kitsune, some of Mari's colors are kind of hard to see on the pick background at least to me. I don't know if it's like that for anyone else, but it would be helpful if you could use a different shade of colors or something to make it a bit easier if possible.
Ah, I feared this ; ^ ;

While we're on the topic, is Cas's colors okay, or...? I don't want people to strain their eyes while reading my posts >u>

I think Cas's will probably be fine. I didn't feel like there was a issue when I was reading it unless anyone else has any problems.

I want to let all of you know that I most likely won't be on the next couple days because of the holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.