Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
*awkwardly pokes head through door*

Hi, is there any room for new characters?

Reactions: Kitsune
Speaking of which, are all the characters in the cast list active?

Maeda Tatsunosuke

large.png

|Height: 5'9''| Weight: 62KG |Hair color: Blonde | Eye color: Amber|

Name:
Tatsunosuke Maeda

Nickname:
'Tatsu' - Because Tatsunosuke has a lot of syllables. A whole 5 hiragana characters!
'Samui-san' - On account of him always been wrapped up in scarves and the like.

Role in gang:
Runner - Tatsunosuke's athleticism and aptness with free-running allow him to be the perfect runner for the gang. Any sort of delivery needing to be made quick, any sort of job requiring a swift getaway, anything where speed and agility are paramount, Tatsu is your man.

|Natsume Tanaka|'Saviour'|
"I owe a lot to Natsume. It was her that recruited me into the gang and her that gave me the opportunity to live the way I do now. I can never forget that."

|Remi Yamada|'Enabler'|
"Remi is a very odd girl. Very odd. And this is coming from someone who actually likes Bubble and Squeak. Still, she never fails to supply me with the best running gear and weaponry, should I need it. She's very reliable."

|Ryder Rowe|'Indifferent'|
"I don't have much dealings with the fellow. From what I've heard, it's probably best kept that way."

|Haru Tzukino|'Co-ordinator'|
"He's a few years below the most of us but that doesn't stop his brains. He's a savant when it comes to logistics and I work with him very closely when it comes to a lot of my jobs"

|Ryuuichi Hanayuki|'Bystander'|
"I see him around school. Don't talk to him much. Got no reason to."

|Quentin Connels|'Handler'|
"Quentin's a nice guy. He's the one, alongside the occasional task from Natsume, who handles my work. We've had some good laughs over our time spent together and his plans are second to none of thoroughness and detail."

|Avery Herondale|'Leader'|
"Avery wasn't too involved in my recruitment but given her prominent role in the gang I've had a lot of interaction with her. She's a very... funky girl."

|Suishou Konuka|'Forbidden Fruit'|
"Suishou is the kind of girl that shouldn't intrigue me. I know that. There's something about her though... yes, she's beautiful... yes, she's good to get along with... but, I don't know. While I don't have feelings for her, per se, she does interest me somewhat."

|Ayaka Nojimi|'Gang Member'|
"One of the other 'information gatherers'. A spy, basically. I've done some work involving her. Sometimes speed, deft hands and light feet are good at acquiring info. I'll leave it at that."

|Azalea Monroe|'Confidant'|
"Like most people, I'll often spend time with Azalea and just discuss problems, life and other things. She's a good listener. I must admit some level of guilt, though. I don't think I could do what she does."

|Telsa Monroe|'Musical Maestro'|
"I... may or may not have a soft spot for Telsa. She's a lot like her big sis in that she's approachable and nice to talk. I think the most defining feature about her is her musical talent, however. It took my breath away when I heard her play the violin. We're not really close, though."

|Leon Parker|'Anomaly'|
"There's something about Leon, something that tells me not to trust him. I don't have much to do with him as our skillsets are completely different but still... the man has blood on his hands. It's clear to see. I'll be wary."

|Bozidar Hephaistos|'Partner'|
"If I had to call anyone a partner in the gang it would be Bo. We often get similar assignments, sometimes together. He's a bit more of a heavy hitter than I am but I'm a lot quicker than he is. Our skillsets compliment each other nicely and I think Natsume and Quentin recognise that."

|Kuro Kohi|'Coffee Maestro'|
"I can't tell if that's his real name or not. I mean, a guy who loves coffee being called Kohi is a bit too coincidental for me. Still, his coffee is to die for."

|Cassius Sterling|'Grateful Ally'|
"Cas is a bit odd, to say the least. While he's not the kind of guy you'd affiliate with the work he does, he's very good at it. I'm glad I'm on his side."

|Mari Anne Florence|'Close Colleague'|
"Mari is very good at being light on her feet. We get along well and work together closely a lot. I had a slight crush on her when I first joined but when we worked together more it didn't seem like it would be a good idea for me to feel that way. We've grown to be good friends, and nothing more."

|Vince Monroe|'The Politician'|
"He's part of that Elite 5 business. I don't really get involved. I do what Natsume tells me and I don't question. I don't need politics involved."

|Luka Carson|'Spy Kid'|
"One of the information gatherers, like Ayaka. Yeah, we have a lot of information. Ah well, keeps me in a job having to ferry it around everywhere. Him and Cass seem to have a thing going on. Hope it works out for them."

|Lillith Tokisaki|'Hidden Psycho'|
"Lillith is a cute girl. She's pretty, she's nice, she's sweet. She'll also rip you to pieces, drink your blood and cackle while she's doing it. I've seen the girl fight and, let me tell you, I'm never ending up on her bad side. She does good work keeping my equipment in top shape, though."

|Kimura Tatsujin|'Traitor'|
"Police scum. Nothing more to say. Any bonds of fellowship we once had? Forget 'em. His men have been on my arse a lot lately during my runs. Shame they're about as agile as an arthritic sloth."

Personality:

Much like his nickname, Samui-san, Tatsu can come across as very cool (even cold sometimes) and level; it's not often that he will get hot under the collar - and that's not a pun on his love of scarfs. He's the kind of guy that seems to take everything in his stride, or more realistically, he's laid back enough to not allow the little things to irk him. Still, despite his frosty exterior (I'll stop with the temperature puns now), he is a very warm and caring lad to those inside his social circle. His loyalty is second to none and he would give everything for the gang and for those he cares about. When he commits to something, it is not a gesture to be taking lightly. One of his most notable features is his sarcasm meaning that often times it is hard to tell if he is being serious or not.

Bio:
Growing up in an urban jungle, Tatsu led a rather troubled life. After his father abandoned him and his mother, he always found that he struggled with authority figures and anger issues. When his mother's new boyfriend came onto the scene, the problem only intensified. He found a release in what was known as 'parkour' and the limitless urban sprawl of the city was ripe with places to practice. Using the internet, trial and error and generous use of the health service as his enabler, he trained and trained until he was at a substantial level. Soon, falling into trouble had little consequence - escaping aggressors or the police was a piece of cake. In the end, however, he couldn't take it anymore. He knew how his behaviour was impacting his mother but didn't have it in him to stop. He applied to a high-school out of town and left as quickly as he could. Practically down and out, he ended up aligning himself with the Tanaka gang who had plenty of use for his particular set of skills. They gave him somewhere to stay, a purpose and a new family. Life had never been better.

Free-running
"Parkour is my life. Anytime I was angry, I would just run and run and run until my legs could carry me no more. It's saved me more than any measure of counselling would."
+ Video Games
"I'm not going to lie, video games were sort of my inspiration to try parkour. I find them a nice escape from reality and hell, nothing beats gloating to the others when I beat them without even breaking a sweat."
+ Classical Music
"Not many people share my love for classical music. Not many people think it'd be something I'd like. However, I love how soothing it can be, how dramatic it can be, how angry it can be. I often listen to the works of Bach, Pachelbel or Holst when I'm free running. Nothing beats the feeling of looking across the sun-drenched city on a summer's eve to the soothing melody of Canon in D."
+ English Food
"I know... I know... I KNOW! Believe me... I know... it's terrible. But it's somehow still so good! Bangers and mash? Toad in the hole? Genius! I never thought I'd find eating congealed pig's blood appealing but hey... I guess we all have our eccentricities."

Dislikes:
-
Heavy Rock
"I appreciate most forms of music, they help me concentrate. There's something about a lot of rock music that I find distracting, however. I don't know how to describe it. My dad was a massive Metallica fan, though. I don't know... maybe it's me having stereotypical daddy issues. Joy!"
- Maths, science and anything academic
"Just don't bring it near me. I don't want to look at it, I don't want to think about it. School. Sucks. Never in my life will I need to know Pythagoras's fucking theorem. I'm very capable of working out the angles thank you very much, I analyse them everyday of my life when I calculate whether I can make a jump or not."
- The cold
"I don't know what it is. I constantly feel cold. It's odd. Most people are there sweating and stripping off layer after layer and I'm just chilling in my scarf."

Voice:

Theme song:

Extra:
-Proficient at fighting having being involved in a lot of trouble. He prefers to get out without a fight, though.
-Often wears a scarf, swearing that it's because he hates the cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 3 people
WIP

Maeda Tatsunosuke

large.png

|Height: 5'8''| Weight: 62KG |Hair color: Blonde | Eye color: Amber|

Name:
Tatsunosuke Maeda

Nickname:
'Tatsu' - Because Tatsunosuke has a lot of syllables. A whole 5 hiragana characters!
'Samui-san' - On account of him always been wrapped up in scarves and the like.

Role in gang:
Runner - Tatsunosuke's athleticism and aptness with free-running allow him to be the perfect runner for the gang. Any sort of delivery needing to be made quick, any sort of job requiring a swift getaway, anything where speed and agility are paramount, Tatsu is your man.

|Natsume Tanaka|'Saviour'|
"I owe a lot to Natsume. It was her that recruited me into the gang and her that gave me the opportunity to live the way I do now. I can never forget that."

|Remi Yamada|'Enabler'|
"Remi is a very odd girl. Very odd. And this is coming from someone who actually likes Bubble and Squeak. Still, she never fails to supply me with the best running gear and weaponry, should I need it. She's very reliable."

|Ryder Rowe|'Indifferent|
"I don't have much dealings with the fellow. From what I've heard, it's probably best kept that way."

|Haru Tzukino|'Co-ordinator'|
"He's a few years below the most of us but that doesn't stop his brains. He's a savant when it comes to logistics and I work with him very closely when it comes to a lot of my jobs"

|Ryuuichi Hanayuki|'Bystander'|
"I see him around school. Don't talk to him much. Got no reason to."

|Quentin Connels|'Handler'|
"Quentin's a nice guy. He's the one, alongside the occasional task from Natsume, who handles my work. We've had some good laughs over our time spent together and his plans are second to none of thoroughness and detail."

|Avery Herondale|'Leader'|
"Avery wasn't too involved in my recruitment but given her prominent role in the gang I've had a lot of interaction with her. She's a very... funky girl."

|Suishou Konuka|'Forbidden Fruit'|
"Suishou is the kind of girl that shouldn't intrigue me. I know that. There's something about her though... yes, she's beautiful... yes, she's good to get along with... but, I don't know. While I don't have feelings for her, per se, she does interest me somewhat."

|Ayaka Nojimi|'Gang Member'|
"One of the other 'information gatherers'. A spy, basically. I've done some work involving her. Sometimes speed, deft hands and light feet are good at acquiring info. I'll leave it at that."

|Azalea Monroe|'Confidant'|
"Like most people, I'll often spend time with Azalea and just discuss problems, life and other things. She's a good listener. I must admit some level of guilt, though. I don't think I could do what she does."

|Telsa Monroe|'Crush'|
"I... may or may not have a soft spot for Telsa. Look, okay, I'll admit it! She's exotic, she's beautiful, she's caring and listening to her play the violin is just haunting. I'm a thug, she's not. End of story. It's not gonna happen."

|Leon Parker|'Anomaly'|
"There's something about Leon, something that tells me not to trust him. I don't have much to do with him as our skillsets are completely different but still... the man has blood on his hands. It's clear to see. I'll be wary."

|Bozidar Hephaistos|'Partner'|
"If I had to call anyone a partner in the gang it would be Bo. We often get similar assignments, sometimes together. He's a bit more of a heavy hitter than I am but I'm a lot quicker than he is. Our skillsets compliment each other nicely and I think Natsume and Quentin recognise that."

|Kuro Kohi|'Coffee Maestro'|
"I can't tell if that's his real name or not. I mean, a guy who loves coffee being called Kohi is a bit too coincidental for me. Still, his coffee is to die for."

|Cassius Sterling|'Grateful Ally'|
"Cas is a bit odd, to say the least. While he's not the kind of guy you'd affiliate with the work he does, he's very good at it. I'm glad I'm on his side."

|Mari Anne Florence|'Close Colleague'|
"Mari is very good at being light on her feet. We get along well and work together closely a lot. I had a slight crush on her when I first joined but when we worked together more it didn't seem like it would be a good idea for me to feel that way. We've grown to be good friends, and nothing more."

|Vince Monroe|'The Politician'|
"He's part of that Elite 5 business. I don't really get involved. I do what Natsume tells me and I don't question. I don't need politics involved."

Personality:

Much like his nickname, Samui-san, Tatsu can come across as very cool (even cold sometimes) and level; it's not often that he will get hot under the collar - and that's not a pun on his love of scarfs. He's the kind of guy that seems to take everything in his stride, or more realistically, he's laid back enough to not allow the little things to irk him. Still, despite his frosty exterior (I'll stop with the temperature puns now), he is a very warm and caring lad to those inside his social circle. His loyalty is second to none and he would give everything for the gang and for those he cares about. When he commits to something, it is not a gesture to be taking lightly. One of his most notable features is his sarcasm meaning that often times it is hard to tell if he is being serious or not.

Bio:
Growing up in an urban jungle, Tatsu led a rather troubled life. After his father abandoned him and his mother, he always found that he struggled with authority figures and anger issues. When his mother's new boyfriend came onto the scene, the problem only intensified. He found a release in what was known as 'parkour' and the limitless urban sprawl of the city was ripe with places to practice. Using the internet, trial and error and generous use of the health service as his enabler, he trained and trained until he was at a substantial level. Soon, falling into trouble had little consequence - escaping aggressors or the police was a piece of cake. In the end, however, he couldn't take it anymore. He knew how his behaviour was impacting his mother but didn't have it in him to stop. He applied to a high-school out of town and left as quickly as he could. Practically down and out, he ended up aligning himself with the Tanaka gang who had plenty of use for his particular set of skills. They gave him somewhere to stay, a purpose and a new family. Life had never been better.

Free-running
"Parkour is my life. Anytime I was angry, I would just run and run and run until my legs could carry me no more. It's saved me more than any measure of counselling would."
+ Video Games
"I'm not going to lie, video games were sort of my inspiration to try parkour. I find them a nice escape from reality and hell, nothing beats gloating to the others when I beat them without even breaking a sweat."
+ Classical Music
"Not many people share my love for classical music. Not many people think it'd be something I'd like. However, I love how soothing it can be, how dramatic it can be, how angry it can be. I often listen to the works of Bach, Pachelbel or Holst when I'm free running. Nothing beats the feeling of looking across the sun-drenched city on a summer's eve to the soothing melody of Canon in D."
+ English Food
"I know... I know... I KNOW! Believe me... I know... it's terrible. But it's somehow still so good! Bangers and mash? Toad in the hole? Genius! I never thought I'd find eating congealed pig's blood appealing but hey... I guess we all have our eccentricities."

Dislikes:
-
Heavy Rock
"I appreciate most forms of music, they help me concentrate. There's something about a lot of rock music that I find distracting, however. I don't know how to describe it. My dad was a massive Metallica fan, though. I don't know... maybe it's me having stereotypical daddy issues. Joy!"
- Maths, science and anything academic
"Just don't bring it near me. I don't want to look at it, I don't want to think about it. School. Sucks. Never in my life will I need to know Pythagoras's fucking theorem. I'm very capable of working out the angles thank you very much, I analyse them everyday of my life when I calculate whether I can make a jump or not."
- The cold
"I don't know what it is. I constantly feel cold. It's odd. Most people are there sweating and stripping off layer after layer and I'm just chilling in my scarf."

Voice:

Theme song:

Extra:
-Proficient at fighting having being involved in a lot of trouble. He prefers to get out without a fight, though.
-Often wears a scarf, swearing that it's because he hates the cold.

XD I think I like this guy!

Sure! The leader's absent for a while though, due to holidays.

hackergirl.jpg
Alexandra Hartley

Name:
Alexandra Hartley

Nickname:
Alex

"Hart Cracker"
Because of her last name and a Cracker is a name given to hackers who break into computers for criminal gain.

Together with Lysander they are known as the "Deadly Harts"

Role in gang:
Hacker

Crush:
To Be Determined

Relationships:
Lysander Hartley : Lys is Alex's older brother, he's the one that taught Alex how to first hack. The two are always together, normally either working on something or planning their next target. Lysander is Alex's main technician. He normally works on all the hardware while she excels on software.

Maeda 'Tatsu' Tatsunosuke : Is one of the people in the gang that she really interacts with. The two have been known to be able to depend on one another if something needed to be done. Though Tatsu has been known to be on the end of Alex's temper, though the girl doesn't understand completely why she's like that around him.

Zuri Xael Varion : Is the little sister Alex always wanted...even though Zuri is technically older then Alex. Alex just adores the shipper and is always making sure to keep her temper in check when she is around the girl. If Zuri ever needed anything Alex would jump at the chance to help the girl. Alex also ships Zuri x Lysander :P

Natsume Tanaka : Leader of the Tanaka Gang. At first Alex was very wary of joining but after a while she was able to see just how Natsume really did care about her members. Natsume also agreed to let Alex and Lys keep up their side projects as long as it wouldn't interfere with the gang. Alex hold's great respect for Natsume and looks up to the girl.

Remi Yamada : Mad Prism! Ales loves Remi's energy, the two don't hang out very often but Alex knows if she ever needs something Remi is the person to go to. Alex has also always extend her talents out to Remi if she ever needed it.

Ryder Rowe : Alex has been asking the cleaner to allow her to make an upgraded recorder, but he has yet to allow her to. Other then that the two really don't hang out, except when Lysander is hanging out with the male working on their motorcycles.

Kimura Tatsujin : Was once someone Alex looked up to and saw as her 'Big Brother'. She had admired the man and would do anything she could to be around him. She use to ask him to pick up parts for her just to have a reason to spend sometime with him. Even though she had her own ways of obtaining the items, she like his company. When Kimura left the gang to join the police Alex felt betrayed. She had wanted to erase him after he left, but apart of her wouldn't allow her to. Alex had always hoped that Kimura would come back to the Gang but after seeing his declare of war against the Gang. She has decided that she will never let anyone threaten her 'Family'. Not even if that person is Kimura!

(More to come)

Personality:
Alexandra is very outgoing and enthusiastic in everything she does. She's your normal 16 year old girl who likes to hang out with friends, go shopping, and cracking into high security programs. Yup, completely normal 16 teen year old. Normally giving off a carefree vibe, Alex changes the moment a new project arrives. She takes pride in her work even though she treats it like a game. Alex may always be fiddling behind a computer but she is the least bit shy. Alexandra will speck her mind no matter the situation, she refuses to ever be scared of anyone.

Bio:
Alexandra's family consisted of herself , her brother Lysander, her mother and her father. Her family runs a small little computer shop, which Alex and Lys help there mother with. Growing up Alex use to always watch her father tinkering away in the shop. She thought the world of her father but at the age of ten it was found out he was cheating on her mother. He left her mother, leaving her with a debt and two children to care for. Distraught by what happened their mother became an alcoholic, Lysander took over the roll of helping their mother with the shop and looking after Alex. Though when Alex was 13 she had found out that Lysander had became a hacker , stating it was to help the family. Convincing Lysander to teach her, the two siblings soon became a force to be reckon with, the Deadly Harts. They met Natsume when it got out around the school that there was someone going around hacking into students computers and threatening to fry the computer if they didn't pay the site provided. When offered to put their talents to better use Alex was against the idea, liking it always just being Lys and herself. But when Natsume offered her more exciting project then before the girl jump at the chance to see just what she could get into.

blonde1.jpg

Sweets, Games, Shopping, Reading, WiFi/Internet, Cellphone, Laptop, Rain and Motorcycles

Dislikes:
Not having Internet, Spicy things, Snow, Anything boring, and People touching her stuff.

Voice:
Princess Nike from The World Is Still Beautiful

Theme song:
Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez

Extra:
Alex has a computerized A.I (Artificial Intelligence) that she created by the name of Ren.
[spoili]
image.png
[/spoili]

Ren is connected to all of her electronics, she can also help Alex with hacking.
Lysander got Alex her own motorcycle for her 16th birthday.
[spoili]
Alex_Motorcycle.jpg
[/spoili]
So that the girl would stop hijacking his.

blonde.jpg

Height: 5ft 6in | Weight: 145 lbs | Hair Color: Blonde | Eye Color: Blue

Noiz1.jpg
Lysander Hartley

Name:
Lysander Hartley

Nickname:
Lys

"Cracked Hart"
Lysander feels like it fits due how their father left them as well as him being a cracker.
Cracker is a name given to hackers who break into computers for criminal gain.

Together with Alex they are known as the "Deadly Harts"

Role in gang:
Hacker/Technician

Crush:
To Be Determined

Relationships:
Alexandra Hartley : Alex is Lysander's younger sister, he has always watched over his sister since they were young. Lysander tends to spoil Alex, if he can get her something that will make her happy he will. Like any big brother Lysander is very protective when it comes to Alex. Even though he know's Alex could take care of herself, he still worries. Alexandra is his partner in crime (literally), She handles all the software while he takes care of the hardware.

Personality:
Lysander is a man of few words, he prefer to be left alone to his work. Unless it's with Alex he's not really interested in social interactions deeming them a waste of time. Though Lysander isn't the as social as his sister, he can be very cunning and persuasive when needed. Lysander is very protective of Alexandra and will sport quite the temper for her. Though it is very rare once he does open up to someone he is very loyal and protective of those he cares for. A few thing that have been used to describe Lysander are blunt, stoic, uninterested and rude.

Bio:
Lysander's life was pretty simple. He had a cute little sister, a great mother and a father that taught him how to work on computers just like him. Lysander would always watch his father in their family owned computer shop. He thought those happy day would last forever, everything changed when Lys was 12. His father had cheated on his mother and up and left them. Distraught by the lost of their father and the increasing debt that followed, Lysander's mother became an alcoholic. Refusing to let Alex suffer because of his father's stupidity. Lys stepped up, he worked in computer shop and looked after Alex. Not making enough to fully support his family Lysander started hacking. At first it was just small money transfers, then it became getting paid for information he would steal. Alex soon caught onto what Lysander was doing, not wanting to lie to her he decided to tell her everything. Lys was beyond surprise when Alex demanded for him to teach her hacking. He was hesitant at first but like always if there was something Alex wanted he would give it to her. The two of them became the "Deadly Harts"
It was Lysander's third and Alex's first year of high school when they meet Natsume. She had gained interest in the pair when she heard about one of their scams. Natsume promised that if they joined her they would be able to put their talents to real use.

noiz4.jpg

Sweets, Alex, Working on his computer, Listening to music, Aerobic cubes, Taking things apart, Bunnies, Boxing and Reading

Dislikes:
Being told what to do, Distractions, Someone touching his stuff, Heat and Alex being unhappy.

Voice:
Youtuber Ashe

Theme song:
Sleeping With Sirens - Kick Me

Extra:
Beside the work Lysander does for the gang, He hacks into high end companies and sells their information.
When Lysander turned 18 he moved Alex and himself to their own place.

Not only is Lys good with computers, he also built his own motorcycle.
[spoili]
motorcycle.jpg
[/spoili]

Noiz3.jpg

Height: 6ft | Weight: 165lbs | Hair Color: Blonde | Eye Color: Green

I'm sorry for not posting. I'll be less active from now until Tuesday December 29th. I got a reason, but I rather not say. If you really want to know, I guess I could tell.

Not that many are active at the moment, I suppose. But if you don't feel like telling, then no reason to right? C:

Just waiting for Telsa's post... but if no one can wait any longer, I could make a post to help move the rp along... :3

I'm gonna finally finish this CS. I'll join in as soon as I get approved! Oh... and merry christmas, guys!

Edit: CS complete

Merry Christmas guys! Heheh, although I guess I'm a bit late >3< Anyway, I'm gonna have to wait until Telsa or Ryuuichi reply before I can post any more, but I'm here. Just heads up though, gonna be less active once January 4th hits.. >-<

I HAD MY POST AND THEN IT WAS DELETED ONCE I REFRESHED IT.
DAMN YOU IWAKU.

UGH I KEEP NOT GETTING ALERTS AND NOW I'M LOST AGAIN

WHERE IS EVERYONE, WHAT'S EVERYONE DOING, WHAT'S HAPPENING

Status
Not open for further replies.