Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be trying for getting a post up tomorrow night. Yes, I will be having Remi fan girl out about Luka and Cas coming in like that!! :D

I am so happy that we have so many people interested in the rp and participating but I'm losing track of everyone. I feel like there's been some people who haven't posted much.

I might, I'll see what happens and then take role.

So anyone else wanna comment on the tripped out dream James had..? My mind = POOF~!

Oh and, I'm still a little confused about what's going on with Vince and this Fantastic Four(5) voodoo magic that is suddenly a thing now.

@JayTheBirdFlyZ and @ShiroKiyoshi since Haru and Bo are snooping around Ryuuichi and @Citrus Telsa's business I should make a situation where it seems Telsa's life is "in danger" per se... Then that will get Vince, Leon and Azalea alarm which I am sure @XxDreamingxX wouldn't want something to happened to their precious little sister, only to find out that their so-called "best friend" is the perpetrator and its gonna make a HUGE misunderstanding.... ahaha!! Then after that, they'll just ask him again what happen to the store and then he'll get mix up into more trouble with the Tanaka Gang... @ScarletNova

Woot. I'll probably get a post up tomorrow afternoon, since I got a biology test. Woooo fuuun -.-

I'm going to have to push my post to another day. I had a long day and a final and I am very tired. Plus, I'm going to be posting a longer post for Natsume than usual but I want to be awake for it. So, it's going to have to wait another day. My apologies.

@XxDreamingxX, I still need more information about this Elite 5. You mentioned a president and vice-president, who are you referring to. I'd like to keep the leaders of the gang Natsume and Avery without any others please.

Alright, then operation 'make-life-a-living-misunderstanding-for-flower-boy' is postpone for another day. I shall make Ryuuichi close up shop after Scarlet's post. That way the four characters, Bo, Haru, Telsa and Ryuu can move forward for the next day.

Says i have 5 alerts. Only gets 2. GG iwaku

Name: Lilith Tokisaki
Nickname: Nightmare
Role in gang: Weapon Repair and weapon modifications
Crush:
Relationships:
Personality: Lilith is bipolar, her normal personality being kind, caring and cheerful and her psycho personality being sadistic, evil, and purely insane. Her evil personality mostly comes out during fights.
Bio: It all started in a small town at the Swedish coast. Here lived a family, named the Tokisaki's. They were one of the world's richest families. They had 1 daughter according to newspapers, but in secret, they had another daughter. Her name is Lilith, but she always gets ignored by her parents and family member, as if she doesn't exist. This is mainly because she had a special left eye, which was yellow. A lot of people in the town called her a demon child and so the ignoring of Lilith began. Also, because of this, she was free to do anything she wanted. She had already taken candy from stores many times without paying for them. She became an anti-social shut in who cared about no one else, seeing no one else cared about her. One day, Lilith was sitting at a high cliff. She saw a girl from her class hanging from the egde of the cliff. She walked up to the girl as she looked down upon her. But instead of a worried look, there was a huge smirk on Lilith's face. The girl wanted to ignore her, but also didn't want to do. So she called for Lilith's help. Lilith then started stamping on her fingers. She laughed evily as she saw the girl fall down and splat into pieces. She walked home and decided she wanted to move out. She went on a killing spree in small towns whilst traveling through Europe. She would hitchhike towards China and here she sneaked onto a big boat that went to Japan. Even on the boat, she killed around 10 people. She arrived at Japan and was now unable to be arrested. She decided to join a gang to try and get a nice life
Likes: Kind people. Guns, mainly the AK-47. Sleeping. Eating. Gaming. Walking around in underwear
Dislikes: Annying and noisy people. People who can't be responsible with weapons
Voice: Sanadi Asami
Theme song:
Extra:
Looks:
WNz72__1_.jpg

Height: 1,57 meters
Weight: 36 kg
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Right eye red left eye yellow

Last edited by a moderator:
Crush:
Relationships:
Personality: Lilith is bipolar, her normal personality being kind, caring and cheerful and her psycho personality being sadistic, evil, and purely insane. Her evil personality mostly comes out during fights.
Bio: It all started in a small town at the Swedish coast. Here lived a family, named the Tokisaki's. They were one of the world's richest families. They had 1 daughter according to newspapers, but in secret, they had another daughter. Her name is Lilith, but she always gets ignored by her parents and family member, as if she doesn't exist. This is mainly because she had a special left eye, which was yellow. A lot of people in the town called her a demon child and so the ignoring of Lilith began. Also, because of this, she was free to do anything she wanted. She had already taken candy from stores many times without paying for them. She became an anti-social shut in who cared about no one else, seeing no one else cared about her. One day, Lilith was sitting at a high cliff. She saw a girl from her class hanging from the egde of the cliff. She walked up to the girl as she looked down upon her. But instead of a worried look, there was a huge smirk on Lilith's face. The girl wanted to ignore her, but also didn't want to do. So she called for Lilith's help. Lilith then started stamping on her fingers. She laughed evily as she saw the girl fall down and splat into pieces. She walked home and decided she wanted to move out. She went on a killing spree in small towns whilst traveling through Europe. She would hitchhike towards China and here she sneaked onto a big boat that went to Japan. Even on the boat, she killed around 10 people. She arrived at Japan and was now unable to be arrested. She decided to join a gang to try and get a nice life
Likes: Kind people. Guns, mainly the AK-47. Sleeping. Eating. Gaming. Walking around in underwear
Dislikes: Annying and noisy people. People who can't be responsible with weapons
Theme song: [yt]3EqCxFpanVQ[/yt]
Extra:
Looks:
Crush:
Relationships:
Theme song: [yt]3EqCxFpanVQ[/yt]
Extra:
Looks:
WNz72__1_.jpg

wait, so does she have magic powers or something like that?

Poor Ryuuichi... well, on the bright side atleast it wasn't Vince, Leon and Azalea that beat the shit out of him and severe all ties with him--he'll probably die--but then again being hit directly at a vital organ could be fatal and he'll die... either way.... poor Ryuuichi.

Status
Not open for further replies.