Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, I'll put them back onto the cast list.

[BG=violet]
b7c55498350b10160849b8777f0391ae.jpg

.::Name::.
Vince Monroe

.::Nickname::.
» Prince Charming «
A nickname given to him by the girls in town because has prince-like qualities

» Romeo «
A nickname given to him by the teachers

» Playboy «
A nickname given to him by the boys in town that don't like him because the girls love him

» Fox «
A nickname given to him by the Gang and his close friends who know the other side of him

.::Gender::.
Male

.::Age::.

.::Role in gang::.
» Council Leader «
Vince is the leader of the Elite 5. A group of five gang members who act as an advisory committee. They are usually from the five basic factions that make up the gang. Vince is the leader of the Elite 5, Haru is the brains, Azalea is the best at getting all sorts of information, Ryder is the top assassin, and Quentin is the planner. The Elite 5 fall under the Vice-President yet they all have gained such ranks by loyalty, trust, and performance. The president herself chooses the five but she cannot remove one of them. That is for the other four and the president to discuss secretly
.::Height::.
6'0"
.::Weight::.

.::Hair color::.
Grey

.::Eye color::.
Purple
.::Personality::.
Unlike most guys these days, Vince is a gentleman to everyone and he has the top marks in all his classes. He is always putting others before himself and is kind. That's how he got his nickname Prince Charming. The way he got Romeo was because he has a way with words and he says all the right things and the right time. Despite these things, Vince does like to have fun and he does things that no would ever expect him to do. Though, he does it secretly. He has always been mischievous but no suspects it so he keeps what he does a secret. Most the time when a prank of his is successful, the trickster of the school is thought to be the one to do it. That brings up to another thing about Vince. He is rather quiet and distant from the world, always spacing out and day dreaming. But because of this, he also gets rather lonely but whenever some one asks him if he's okay, he always smiles and shrugs it off. Surprisingly, he is very brave and can be scary when he wants but he only becomes that way when he needs to.

.::Likes::.
+ Reading
+ Day Dreaming
+ Being With Friends
+ Laughter
+ Little Animals
+ Plushies
+ Astronomy
+ Music

.::Dislikes::.
- Hardcore Music
- Tears
- Bullies
- Cold Weather
- Large Animals
- Sharp Objects
- Hospitals
- Hurting Others
.::Bio::.
Vince was given up to the Monroe's because his real parents were unable to care for three children. Since they were the younger of the three, they were the ones given up. However, Vince and Azalea were happy with the young couple unable to have their own children. They didn't even know the Monroe's weren't their real parents until Vince's real parents showed up with a little pink bundle. They talked for a little while, and Vince noticed a boy in the back. Before he could call to him, his parents took the bundle and shut the door. That was when Tesla was introduced to the family. As they grew up, Vince took on the responsibility of his younger sisters. Vince never liked it when people were sad so he was always making everyone happy. It also made him feel warm inside, which he enjoyed. As time went on, the kids entered Middle School. Things were fine until the seventh grade. Girls started noticing Vince and because he was kind and had a way with words, girls were attracted to him like magnets. This bad guys rather angry though so Vince was always talked badly about. However, the only thing that made Vince angry that year at school was when his sister ran to him and told him that three girls were picking on her. Vince knew the girls cause they were the younger sisters of three guys in his grade who were feared in the school. Despite that, Vince told the girls off and the next day when he was talking to his sisters, the girls brothers beat him up. Vince passed out but when he awoke, he was in a hospital bed. He talked to his family, before his sisters ran out of the room crying. In their absence, Vince's real parents came in. Vince sat up and greeted them warmly even though he didn't know them, but then they pulled out knives from behind their back. They said that if they didn't kill the Monroe's, their children would only wind up dead. That's when it struck Vince that the people who brought them Tesla all those years ago were his real parents. Vince ran to protect the Monroe's but he was too late. His real parents stabbed them repeatedly until they were dead. Vince was splattered with blood and he backed up into a corner, crying. That's when his sisters entered the room and saw the horrifying sight. They ran to Vince and he held them tight as though protecting them from the evil that covered the room. Their parents finally stopped stabbing the Monroe's and looked at the three kids in the corner, their eyes crazed and their bodies covered in blood. They started walking over to the kids and Vince pushed his sisters into the corner so that it was only him they would get. Just as one of them put a hand on his shoulder, the door opened and the police came in. After the killers were taken care of, the police tried to shove them into a car to take them to Foster Care. However, that meant they would be separated. The three of them took off running and went home. The minute they got there, they packed their things and Vince followed as they led him to three guys. When they got there, Azalea talked to them and told them what had just happened. After things were settled and they followed the one that looked like them, Azalea introduced the two. As it turns out, Leon was Vince's older brother. They stayed with the Phantoms until Vince turned got a job. Around the time Vince turned in his paperwork for the job he was later approved for, Azalea was asked if she'd join this girl Natsume's gang. Of course, Azalea agreed and Vince joined with her. After a short while, Leon began hanging around to 'watch over them', as he said.
.::Crush::.
Suishou Konuka [female] | Positive | Crush
"Even though she can be a little scary, Suishou is still amazing and kind. I like that she isn't afraid to do what she wants but she still cares about those around her. It's what makes her so attractive."

.::Relationships::.
Natsume Tanaka [female] | Positive | Friends
"Natsume and I are on good terms and I consider us somewhat friends. I don't really know what she thinks about me, but I don't think I'm on her bad side."

Remi Yamada [female] | Positive | Best Friends
"Remi is unique in her own way and I like that about her. We get along really well, especially since I always play along with her."

Luca Carson [male] | Positive | Gang Member
"Luca and I don't talk much but we get along well enough. I don't think I'm on his bad side."

Cassius Sterling [male] | Positive | Friend
"Cas and I get along pretty well but I tend to back up and let my sis handle him when he's raging. I just don't know how to calm him down when he's like that."

Mari Anna Florence [female] | Positive | Good Friend
"Me and Mari get along pretty well and I think of her as a good friend of mine. I'm pretty sure she feels the same."

Ryder Rowe [male] | Positive | Gang Member
"Ryder doesn't talk much and I understand that, so I try not to be a bother to him. We don't talk much but I'm pretty sure we're on good terms."

Haru Tzukino [male] | Positive | Friend
"Although I don't like it when he's blunt, I don't let that get in the way of our friendship. I scold him about it and try to cheer up the person he hear it, but that's all. It's not like he's done anything serious yet."

Ryuuichi Hanayuki [male] | Positive | Best Friend
"Ryuu-Kun and I are close friends. We get along really well and I love having him around. It's fun to be with him and we have good memories together."

Quentin Connels [male] | Positive | Good Friend
"Quen opened up to me a little about a year or so ago and we hang out. He is always telling jokes and laughing, which makes me laugh to."

Avery Herondale [female] | Positive | Friend
"Although Avery has decided to only get close to Natsume, I still try be her friend. I don't know her reasoning for keeping us away but I won't give up until I at least now that much."

Ayaka Nojima [female] | Positive | Gang Member
"Ayaka is known for her belief about humans, and I wish I could make her see differently. I try but she always winds up yelling at me and I feel bad. But still, I can't help but want to help her see differently."

Azalea Monroe [female] | Positive | Sister
"Although Azalea and I have our fights, I know that in the end she'll have my back like I have hers. She's dear to me and I'd die to save her from harm."

Tesla Monroe [female] | Positive | Sister
"I know we aren't blood related but that doesn't change anything. Tesla will always be my little sister and I'll always be there when she needs me. That's a promise I won't fail to fall short on."

Bozidar Hephaistos [male] | Positive | Good Friend
"Bozidar is a really good guy and I enjoy being around him. We get along pretty well to and have a good time."

James Freeman [male] | Positive | Gang Member
"James is a little different from the rest of us but that just makes him interesting. I've never really talked to him cause he usually avoids me but I'm sure we're on good terms."

Kuro Kohi [male] | Positive | Gang Member
"We get along and have some good times but we aren't close enough to be considered friends. He does make good coffee though."

.::Other Relationships::.
Leon Parker [male] | Positive | Brother
"Leon and I hit it off the moment we met. We get along pretty well for being polar opposites but that doesn't really matter. I know he has my back and I hope he knows I'll always be there for him."

Jamie, Irene, Mae, and Cathy [left to right] | Positive | Vince's Fan Club Leaders
"I get along really well with these four girls, even though they are the leaders of my fan club. I hang out with them and we have lots of fun."

Hikari Okanashi [female] | Positive | Best Friend
"Although she may look young, Hikari is one year younger than me. She is a rebel and loves to have fun, which is how we became so close."

Sora Akiyama [female] | Positive | Best Friend
"Sora is a tomboy so I feel comfortable being myself around her. She's proven to me that she, as well as Hikari, have no interest in ever falling for me."

Kaiser Blackwood [male] | Positive | Best Friend
"This wild guy has always been there for me. I've known him since Elementary School and we're always doing the craziest things with the girls."
.::Voice::.
Soushi Miketsukami

.::Theme song::.
X
X
X
[/BG]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward ro the time Leon, Ryuuichi and Vince have a scene together. I think it would be fun.

@XxDreamingxX, he's accepted but I'm a bit confused about the Elite 5 thing.

Hmmm...Maybe Vince could jump in with one of my characters...?

Unless you already have a plan omo

@ScarletNova The Elite 5 is an advisory committee that attends every meeting that has to do with the Gang. They are the 'upperclassman' of the gang but they are ranked under Vice President. The Elite 5 take care of most problems that arise that involve the Gang. They work under their Leaders order or the President. The Elite 5 are five individuals from the Gang (or on very rare cases outside the gang) chosen by the President who have shown Loyalty, have the Presidents trust, and who show amazing performance. Each one is good at the five basic elements that make up a gang. It'd be the same in a school, club, etc.

@Kitsune Sure thing! What do you have in mind for them?

@Kitsune Sure thing! What do you have in mind for them?
I was thinking that Mari Anne and Vince could jump in together somehow. Apparently, majority of everyone is outside the house, so maybe they could be, too? Just hanging out? I am terrible at this ; ~ ;

Also @Kitsune since we undid them being in the house, Cas could come in carrying Luca or something while laughing like he's the biggest genius in this world. xD

Reactions: Kitsune
@Kitsune and @MiNaGi, your character's are back on the cast list and I added Remi's relationships to them again like we talked about a while ago.

Oh my god, why do I always miss when the best things happen! Our number one ship is back, and apparently now we have an Elite Five?! xD

"Number one ship"
Implying that everyone is just like
"IF THEY EVER ARGUE WE ARE FORCING THEM BACK TOGETHER NO QUESTIONS ASKED"

Also field trip with mommy Avery B)

And random cousin brawls and bickering tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.