Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Ryuuichi... well, on the bright side atleast it wasn't Vince, Leon and Azalea that beat the shit out of him and severe all ties with him--he'll probably die--but then again being hit directly at a vital organ could be fatal and he'll die... either way.... poor Ryuuichi.
I'M SO SORRY A WIMPY 14 YEAR OLD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUUUU~! YOU'RE MY FAV CHARACTER!

I'M SO SORRY A WIMPY 14 YEAR OLD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUUUU~! YOU'RE MY FAV CHARACTER!
DAMN YOU!! YOU SHITTY WIMPY 14 YEAR OLD WHO LOOKS LIKE A FLAT CHESTED GIRL!!! DAMN YOUR INTELLIGENCE OF THE HUMAN ANATOMY AND WHATNOT!!! STUPID RYUUICHI!! THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT YOU IS THAT YOU'RE FREAKISHLY TALL AND THAT'S IT!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY BASKETBALL, YOU WIMP!! TRY GROWING SOME BALLS ALREADY, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!! :bananaman::huge:

:deadhorse: ← this is just plain cruel

DAMN YOU!! YOU SHITTY WIMPY 14 YEAR OLD WHO LOOKS LIKE A FLAT CHESTED GIRL!!! DAMN YOUR INTELLIGENCE OF THE HUMAN ANATOMY AND WHATNOT!!! STUPID RYUUICHI!! THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT YOU IS THAT YOU'RE FREAKISHLY TALL AND THAT'S IT!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY BASKETBALL, YOU WIMP!! TRY GROWING SOME BALLS ALREADY, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!! :bananaman::huge:

:deadhorse: ← this is just plain cruel
XDD

@LoliNinja, your theme song's link doesn't work.

Now it's working and she's accepted just please don't have her go killing a bunch of random people in the rp.

Wait, you won't have her kill people or will? I'm a little confused with the response in general to how I worded mine.

Uwaaaa I should respond >.>
Take your time. I'm most likely going to do a role call in the next day or two and see about others who haven't posted in a while.

Last edited:
@JayTheBirdFlyZ no she is just bipolar. Can happen to people you know
I know that. I wasn't trying to say that being bipolar means you have magical powers. What do you take me for? XD I was asking about it because it sounded like the sword was all magical and stuff..

Oh that part. I used this char in another club before but it was with magic etc. I deleted it out of the bio

@ScarletNova The Prez and Vice-Prez of the Elite 5 are like the top two of the... five. Anyways. They give orders to only the other three of the Elite 5 however they can only do the big stuff with permission from both Natsume and Avery. The Elite 5, like I said, are like an advisory committee. But they are also like representatives for the Gang, beside Natsume and Avery. God, this is probably the worst explanation ever. Too much Markiplier. Let's look at the rank system on the bottom.

Leader
Vice-Leader
Elite 5
Others

The Elite 5 fall under Natsume and Avery's orders and are best known as the Tanaka Gang's Dogs [a horrible nickname, really]. They are the best of the best in the town at what they do, which is why their called the Elite 5. There's nothing more to say about them. I mean, it's a pretty simple thing to understand really. You can find a better description below. I don't know why I didn't just show you that in the first place. God I'm an idiot.

The Elite 5 is an advisory committee that attends every meeting that has to do with the Gang. They are the 'upperclassman' of the gang but they are ranked under Vice President. The Elite 5 take care of most problems that arise that involve the Gang. They work under their Leaders order or the President. The Elite 5 are five individuals from the Gang (or on very rare cases outside the gang) chosen by the President who have shown Loyalty, have the Presidents trust, and who show amazing performance. Each one is good at the five basic elements that make up a gang. It'd be the same in a school, club, etc.

That moment when you get an idea that may be stupid. But funny in all aspects. Inspired by a video game, and movie. Shall there be a moment where people show up at the hospital to try and off Ryder/anyone there, while pumping drugs to try and make the job easier. But either Ryder or anyone there ends up getting high as a kite and so they just stumble around, shooting/attacking "drug" versions of hit-men.

Reactions: Kitsune
That moment when you get an idea that may be stupid. But funny in all aspects. Inspired by a video game, and movie. Shall there be a moment where people show up at the hospital to try and off Ryder/anyone there, while pumping drugs to try and make the job easier. But either Ryder or anyone there ends up getting high as a kite and so they just stumble around, shooting/attacking "drug" versions of hit-men.
Haha! Imagine Azaela high on drugs! XD Yup that sounds hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.