Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed your title. Out of curiosity, do you by chance mean Bane the Fox Sin of Greed?

Sorry no, it's actually a inside joke between me and a friend of mine that's a member on here and his username has Bane in it.

Is it safe to say that other than Natsume, Avery, Ryder, Cas and Luca (God bless their souls), Leon and Azalea whom he knew about them being part of the Tanaka Group the rest of the characters he has no idea about them being part of it?

That's fine with me, if you want it that way. I don't mind at all.

@XxDreamingxX it is funny how Ryuuichi's name means 'first son of the dragon' and Leon's nickname is 'The Dragon' and they happened to be bestfriends... lol

Anthem11a2-1.jpg

Name:

Bozidar Hephaistos

Nickname:
"Bo"

Role in gang:
Errand Boy. Bo is usually the one who would run a simple or more complex errand that the guys/gals didn't want to.

Crush:
N/A

Relationships:
Only child. Mother and Father.

Personality:
Bo is pretty laid back when it comes to confrontation, he is a door mat almost. Like any door mat though, they get ugly if not cleaned, pushing his buttons too much would make him enraged. Not a happy day for anyone.

Bio:
Bo is a track runner and street fighter, most of his time is dedicated to his team or pastime. His mother is a secretary and his father works at home as a web designer. This has been his mediocre life since he was eleven years old.

- Doughnuts
- Music (general)
- Running
- Adrenaline Rushes
- Gaming

Dislikes:
- Class
- Sweets
- General Latency (Lag)
- Early Rising/Sleep
- Being Bossed

Voice:
( Black Star [Blue Haired Guy])

Theme song:
Soul Eater - Official Ending 3 - Bakusou Yumeuta

Now I plan to make Vince! Does anyone want to have a certain relationship with him or anything else interesting? If so, please tell me!

Hi. Came across this RP while doing some browsing and thought i'd pop in with a character. Hope you all come to enjoy him. :>

Name: James Freeman

Nickname: Jimbo

Role in gang:Uh, the awkward guy who tries to be the voice of reason I guess???

Crush: TBA

Personality: James is very awkward around people near/of the same age as him. He tries to fit in as best as he can but sometimes his awkward nature gets the best of him. Often causing him to stammer or to otherwise just come off as a buzzkill to the fun others may be having.

Bio: James is the son of an American solider who's been stationed in Okinawa and decided he was tired of being treated as some kind of push-over! What was the best way to achieve this you may ask? By joining a gang of course! Granted, it took quite a while for James to be accepted due to just how 'milquetoast' someone like him seemed. But after taking refusal after refusal, James's determination finally shined through. He managed to secure himself a spot in the gang! Still trying to work on the whole awkward thing however.

Dislikes: People thinking they're funny when they're really not. So basically he's not a big fan of jokesters. Because why act like a fool? You're in a gang! You should have more class than that!

Likes: Having fun like any other teenager. He just doesn't like to act like a moron/fool when he's doing so. His dancing skills notwithstanding.

Voice:

Theme song:

Extra:
crispin-glover-dances.gif

Looks:
He's the dude with the amazing dance moves in the gif above.

Height: 5'9

Weight: 150

Hair color:Blonde

Eye color: Blue

I'll edit in the likes later :)

Last edited:
@TheSpringwoodSlasher, just wanting to the likes to be done.

For everyone, I'm hoping to finally get a post up either tomorrow night or Friday night. It depends on how things go because I have finals the next two days.

I suddenly thought of Hiyokoi when I thought about Leon's height and his crush being Remi (she's small).

767783_1325725592027_500_277.png

there we go, filled out james's likes.

so do i just jump in or?

Oh my god. IT's MORGAN FREEMAN-- nowait it's James Freeman. CLOSE ENOUGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.