Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't tell anyone

but it's actually crispin glover.

oh!

i dun't actually play kido but a good friend of mine did in a 1x1 where i tried to off kido by playing chromeskull and ghostface(the killer from scream)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
Ohhh my god. xD

Poor girl, first burning in with her family and now this xD

she actually won so lol

accidentally poured acid on chromeskull's face and had one of her friends paralyze Ghostface so he couldn't escape from the cops.

If you're interested I can PM ya the link to the 1x1 : >

we should get that friend to look at this rp. maybe she'd be interested in joining, huh

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

i'm certain that if i asked her, she'd join no prob.

would be fun to have her along in any case.

@Verite

I think it's pretty ironic how we're supposed to write their crushes in the CS, but do not have a single couple or love interests in this rp. xD

I think it's pretty ironic how we're supposed to write their crushes in the CS, but do not have a single couple or love interests in this rp. xD
There was Cas and Luka in the beginning. Though, yes there isn't any yet except Leon likes Remi and I might do something with that because I love romance.

There was Cas and Luka in the beginning. Though, yes there isn't any yet except Leon likes Remi and I might do something with that because I love romance.
Avery is open for both males and females ~ I haven't really decided on her sexuality yet, but I think she'd probably be bi xD

Well if I get called out I guess I have to

Looks:

Name:
Kuro Kohi

Nickname:
Koro

Role in gang:
Coffee Maker

Crush:
Unknown for now

Relationships:
Unknown for now

Personality:
Pretty serious for a dude who makes coffee. Sometimes tries to make jokes to offset this, usually to little avail.

Bio:
Kuro didn't have the best of luck. His mother died giving birth to him and his father abandoned him, blaming him for her death. He was taken in by a kind old man who happened to find him abandoned outside the house. He was raised by this man until his early teen years, when his new father figure was mugged and murdered. Pretty bad luck, really. Still attending school and needing to make a living, he decided to try his hand at making some good coffee. He managed to make a living on his own with his hobby and eventually joined the gang, for reasons unknown.

-Reading

Dislikes:
-People who don't appreciate some coffee.
-Unfounded arrogance.

Voice:
Ken'ichi Suzumura

Theme song:

Height:
6'2
Weight:
165 lbs
Hair color:
Black/Yellow
Eye color:
Red

Extra:
More than willing to throw hot coffee in people's faces.​

Last edited:

Looks:
bse0209.jpg

Name:
Kuro Kohi

Nickname:
Koro

Role in gang:
Coffee Maker

Crush:
Unknown for now

Relationships:
Unknown for now

Personality:
Pretty serious for a dude who makes coffee. Sometimes tries to make jokes to offset this, usually to little avail.

Bio:
Kuro didn't have the best of luck. His mother died giving birth to him and his father abandoned him, blaming him for her death. He was taken in by a kind old man who happened to find him abandoned outside the house. He was raised by this man until his early teen years, when his new father figure was mugged and murdered. Pretty bad luck, really. Still attending school and needing to make a living, he decided to try his hand at making some good coffee. He managed to make a living on his own with his hobby and eventually joined the gang, for reasons unknown.

-Reading

Dislikes:
-Unfounded arrogance.

Voice:
Ken'ichi Suzumura

Theme song:

Height:
6'2
Weight:
165 lbs
Hair color:
White
Eye color:
Red

Extra:
Yay more tall people. xD

Extra:
More than willing to throw hot coffee in people's faces.

Making a mental note that when Kuro and Ryuuichi's paths cross, Ryuuichi should never order/drink coffee in front of him.

@Kaykay, he's accepted. I love the fact that all he's there for is coffee.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kaykay

Looks:
bse0209.jpg

Name:
Kuro Kohi

Nickname:
Koro

Role in gang:
Coffee Maker

Crush:
Unknown for now

Relationships:
Unknown for now

Personality:

Bio:

-Reading

Dislikes:
-Unfounded arrogance.

Voice:
Ken'ichi Suzumura

Theme song:

Height:
6'2
Weight:
165 lbs
Hair color:
White
Eye color:
Red

Extra:
I feel like Haru will stick to you if you make Coffee, since I love Coffee and therefore my child must too. Oh, and anyone else feel the Ship of RyuuichiXTelsa?

Reactions: un coin de soleil
I'm working on a post. Though, I'm worried about others not posting because they went away from the house and now really have nothing to post about. I even have a bit of trouble posting for Remi because she isn't really needed in the Ryder injury situation. So, feel free to bring each others characters together and make something else happen. Remi's up for some interaction as well.

Hmm, you honestly could just have Cas barge into the house. He seems like one that would do that.

Reactions: Kitsune
@Kitsune, Oh, are you playing both your character's again or...? (Glad to have you back!!!)

Also, @MiNaGi, would Luka be coming back now too if Cas is?

Status
Not open for further replies.