G-Force ( An all Female Superhero Squad)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: VanillaCola
Don't forget your header, @RainDash. I know we haven't switched scenes yet, but it's still helpful.

I wasn't aware we needed a header. I'll put it up I guess.

It's in the rules. It's easier to remember who is who, where you are, etc.

Got it. Found it, and I'll edit it in.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Okie. Post is up. No one plz out Gugu lol. >_>

I'll have a post by Friday hopefully - I got an English paper to write up by the end of the week ... priorities ^ _ ^

I'll have a post by Friday hopefully - I got an English paper to write up by the end of the week ... priorities ^ _ ^
No problem. :3 Looking forward to Calista leaving the bathroom :p

• Love
Reactions: Collapse
I was gonna post, but there's nothing for Chloe to react to right now. I'll wait until something happens IC for it.

Last edited:
@White -- Chocolate Vanilla is actually gonna wait until you post before she does. ./addedpressure :p

My post is up! A little long since I had to maneuver my character around though, so sorry about the tiny ass font that stretches a bit too long.

Also, I copy and pasted my tagging, so I'm not sure if it worked. Y'all probably got a notification anyhow though so hopefully that's alright? :D

And I was just scrolling from bottom to up in the IC while tagging, but are some people missing already?

I didn't get a notification. :(

• Useful
Reactions: Collapse
*silently dying*

EDIT: I'll probably have to delete the thing and then try to tag in the post area insted of going in to edit the tags in ... Q A Q

EDIT 2: Figured it out. You probably didn't post for ... a week ish, Birb got the notif and she's fresh on the IC notif since she posted yesterday night/morning.

Reactions: Birb
*silently dying*

EDIT: I'll probably have to delete the thing and then try to tag in the post area insted of going in to edit the tags in ... Q A Q

EDIT 2: Figured it out. You probably didn't post for ... a week ish, Birb got the notif and she's fresh on the IC notif since she posted yesterday night/morning.
....heh.

Edit: *laughs at your suffering*

I just read it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.